What's new

Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura

swampbuggy

Used to see him riding his Harley all the time. When he was mayor, ran into him in my friends apartment parking lot after midnight, had a 12 pack with me, had a beer with him. :friends:

I voted for Jesse, twice.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
what channel does this play on? I would love to catch an episode before the end of the world on Friday, lol.

Drift13

I like Jesse

Navy SEAL, Pro Wrestler, Governor, TV Show host, and Political commentator. I dont see to many lazy stoners with a resume like that.

I like him because he says what's on his mind.

I watched 1 episode of Conspiracy Theory's new season and thought it was kind of lame, but I still like Jesse.

I can't stand Glenn Beck.
Did you know the Jesse also rode with and was a full patch member of the MongolsM.C. in Ca.? Yep "the body" was a 1%er.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
I wish they never stopped running freedom watch, that was a quality one to watch.
Alex has been going downhill FAST for the past year. All he's intrested in now is selling his dvds and his tangy tangerine (which has arsenic, lead, and aluminum in it according to the new labels). You used to get some interesting facts during his show but now its just crazy guests that wanna sell you stuff..
Just another scaremongering profiteer.. disgusting...

pretty sure alex is cia... wouldnt doubt it about jesse either...

the truth movement was killed 20 days after 911 when Bill Cooper was massacred outside his house... Alex is a fraud and pretty sure hes CIA jesse i know alot less about but i agree with the fact if you get a tv show you are there to hide not to show.

spread disinformation as its truly one of the most powerful tools they have.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
he was "cooler" as a "wrestler"

nwo2.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
he was "cooler" as a "wrestler"

oddly enough Paul Heyman & I go way back to the early '80s when he was just starting up in WWF or whatever it was called back then. I worked @ a bar he frequented and I also helped him post handbills on telephone poles around Westchester County when the wrestlers were in town, we did this on my motorcycle (HD of course) w/Paul jumpin' off at every pole he wanted to tag. we covered a lot of ground quickly, he loved it.

He'd bring a bunch of wrestlers back to the bar after the match where I'd feed them, don't think I ever fed Ventura but Hulk Hogan & many others stopped by. I was never really into wrestling so I can't remember their names at all.

that was Paul's start in wrestling, he was the man who got to town the week before the match and tagged the snot out of each city.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
unless you enjoy IQ thieving imaginary homoerotic psychopathic blood baying gladiator events then "wrestling" won't be your thing.. its mix of fast paced advertising, big tits and massive guys shouting at each other keeps people stuck in some cyclic animal thought process with glands and brain stem ruling the show..

every poison has a lesson but imo wrestling is fucking retarded.. and the guys we see on tv are talented professional actors that i wager have all had to sell their souls for the contract..

NWO.jpg

But just on what he says i don't trust him one iota..

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
unless you enjoy IQ thieving imaginary homoerotic psychopathic blood baying gladiator events then "wrestling" won't be your thing.. its mix of fast paced advertising, big tits and massive guys shouting at each other keeps people stuck in some cyclic animal thought process with glands and brain stem ruling the show..

every poison has a lesson but wrestling is fucking retarded..

I only once ever went to a professional wrestling match, I was in florida and my nephew wanted to go so I took him, the t-shirts cost me $35 each X3.

two months later in NY I get a delivery (I'm a truck driver) going to WWE in Stamford CT, it was a custom designer chair for Vince. He was in a loose mood & joking around w/me and my helper, I told him I just took my nephew to the match in FL & it cost me my plane ticket home for some t-shirts. BOOOM!!! he yells out for some guy and tells him to bring me some t-shirts, guy asks me what sizes & 3 minutes later he comes back w/about 20 shirts, I guess Vince appreciated the fact that I included wrestling into my vacation plans. score.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran

every poison has a lesson but imo wrestling is fucking retarded.. and the guys we see on tv are talented professional actors that i wager have all had to sell their souls for the contract..

View Image

But just on what he says i don't trust him one iota..

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts