What's new

Conspiracy Theory and Psychology (You're all mad!)

buzzmobile

Veteran
dracos,gotta be from the dracos
That's a draco pupa. Give it some of this stuff. They really like it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• realgold.jpg
    realgold.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 15

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Rabbit holes to snake holes the right has it all

Should they call the "left" people "wrong", to counterbalance the ones they call "right"??

If two commies get married and have a child, it the child conservative?

Probably not. After all, two "wrongs", don't make a "right".

Nevermind, they would have an abortion instead.

growlegal

Veteran
Should they call the "left" people "wrong", to counterbalance the ones they call "right"??

If two commies get married and have a child, it the child conservative?

Probably not. After all, two "wrongs", don't make a "right".

Nevermind, they would have an abortion instead.

Fascinating
Deep what if's ...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Rabbit holes to snake holes the right has it all

don't get me started. i soenr ove half a fucxkibng houyr...sorry. spent over half an hour (WTF did that come from? must be the 5 Jack & coke for lunch.) explaining to a stoned friend that "snakes don't dig holes, damn it" and he pointed at that crawdad den & said "far out, man, a snake hole!" you set biology 2 years with that one statement...:tiphat:

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
could it be that wormholes are like onions turning into themselves, layer by layer ,in tightly wrapped layers of time, eons away from one another linearly but just mm away looking across through the cross section of the onion as measured layer to layer? huh...:tiphat:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's Groupthink: The image is an example of 'mindguarding'. To distract members away from the issue. THE BOSS does this too with his post of a 'scientific' hole.

The Enemy is within.

or i just think the whole thing is silly and was having some fun...

Montuno

...como el Son...
I believe that God is an Abstract entity... but coupled in the Centre of a Specific armchair, computerised with twitter and facebook, with an ashtray and a joint on His Right hand, and a long glass of cuba-libe on His Left... But the entire cosmos, to the limits of the furthest horizons of events, conspire to hide from us such an otherwise evident truth...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MbVvXYQIRfU

geneva_sativa

" When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society, over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it. "

~ Bastiat

G

Yes, I 'm almost certain it was James Brown who visited Australia to do a concert and then couldn't wait to get out of the country. Since then Australians have found their Masonic Lodges have started to rot ... and the words of the Technical Experts who reside in the technical libraries in these Lodges have begun to dissolve away.
This is good because it is the Technical Experts who make it possible to plunder Earth so thoroughly.
Long live James Brown!

Likewise, I have also publicly uncovered how James Brown's music contains a diabolical Western Judeo-Masonic-capitalist conspiracy to destroy the purest essences of Islamic culture and to make us eat hamburgers instead of couscous....:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JRaFrtfSBDA

G

I like Osho's statement: [What you seek] "... is in the bed you are looking under".
I believe that God is an Abstract entity... but coupled in the Centre of a Specific armchair, computerised with twitter and facebook, with an ashtray and a joint on His Right hand, and a long glass of cuba-libe on His Left... But the entire cosmos, to the limits of the furthest horizons of events, conspire to hide from us such an otherwise evident truth...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MbVvXYQIRfU

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts