What's new

Connrad Murray - Guilty Of Manslaughter Michael Jackson..

barnyard

sounds like a co-dependent realtionship...

sounds like a co-dependent realtionship...

which is when two people work off of each others dysfunction.

MJ was obviously a junkie.

The real solution for MJ was an organically grown couch lock Indica. And that's the real tragedy here, is that the appropriate medicine was not used but is readily available.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lots of good posts here. The doc became one of MJ's playthings, doing his bidding despite knowing it could kill or harm MJ. MJ's plastic surgeon falls into this area too.

The time he will serve would seem to be 2 years with good behavior in protective custody, not that bad. He will lose his license so that is a major hit.

Above post said what I had been thinking, a good indica with no serious side effects would likely have done what was needed. Perhaps he just did not like getting high on herb though?

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Someone had to take the fall so that the insurance would pay off. Follow the money for the real killers.

I, too, thought mj was a pedo, then I started to learn how the power brokers operate to keep their divas in line. Keep in mind mjs song "They Don't Care About Us". It's telling

jd4083

Veteran
So what is this guy, a mix of Kevorkian and Kennedy's Dr. Feel Good? Forgive me for not keeping up with news regarding the death of washed up child molesting pop stars.

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Murray was deep in the hole financially.....7 kids by 6 women....lotsa child support.....for $50K a month, he forgot he was a Dr, and just became a servant.....if he stopped supplying the drugs whenever and however MJ wanted, he'd just get the sack and MJ would wheel in another doc who needed money.

He'll probably get struck off in CA, but he's still licensed to practise in TX, HI and NV.....Murray will be alright.....even talk he might only serve 3 weeks in lockup, and do the rest on an ankle tag at home.....

Did they investigate Heath Ledger's doc?

I

In~Plain~Site

yes, but it is most certainly implied in the vernacular of the day :)

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
So what is this guy, a mix of Kevorkian and Kennedy's Dr. Feel Good? Forgive me for not keeping up with news regarding the death of washed up child molesting pop stars.

if you really think he was a child molesterer you must be thick,,,

do you always listen to the mainstream media? because tbh they are fucking full of shit and want you to be thick as pig shit,,,

no proof actually came out at all to show he had ever abused any children even after the years upon years of torment,,,

people can believe what they want, which is usually to think the worst about someone they have never met,,,

just a population of backstabbing bitches that want the media to take us by the hand and anaesthetise our brains out of existence,,

the doctor was ordered to kill him,,, youve heard of the illuminati,, they own america :)

I

In~Plain~Site

Right....because "I just can't stop loving you" was for Lisa Marie :laughing:

jd4083

Veteran
if you really think he was a child molesterer you must be thick,,,

do you always listen to the mainstream media? because tbh they are fucking full of shit and want you to be thick as pig shit,,,

no proof actually came out at all to show he had ever abused any children even after the years upon years of torment,,,

people can believe what they want, which is usually to think the worst about someone they have never met,,,

just a population of backstabbing bitches that want the media to take us by the hand and anaesthetise our brains out of existence,,

Bashir: "Did you ever sleep in the bed with them?"

Jackson: "No. But I have slept in a bed with many children. "I slept in a bed with all of them when Macauley Culkin was little: Kieran Culkin would sleep on this side, Macauley Culkin was on this side, his sisters in there...we all would just jam in the bed, you know. "We would wake up like dawn and go in the hot air balloon, you know, we had the footage. I have all that footage."

Bashir: "But is that right Michael?"

Jackson: "It's very right. It's very loving, that's what the world needs now, more love more heart."

Bashir: "The world needs a man who's 44 who's sleeping in a bed with children?"

Jackson: "No, you're making it - no, no you're making it all wrong ..."

Bashir: "Well, tell me, help me ..."

Jackson: "Because what's wrong with sharing a love? You don't sleep with your kids? Or some other kid who needs love who didn't have a good childhood?"

Bashir: "No, no I don't. I would never dream ..."

Jackson: "That's because you've never been where I've been mentally ..."

Bashir: "What do you think people would say if I said well - 'I've invited some of my daughter's friends round or my son's friends round and they are going to sleep in a bed with me tonight'?

Jackson: "That's fine!"

Bashir: "What do you think their parents would say?"

Jackson: "If they're wacky they would say 'You can't', but if you're close family, like your family, and you know them well and ..."

Bashir: "But Michael, I wouldn't like my children to sleep in anybody else's bed."

Jackson: "Well, I wouldn't mind if I knew the person well. I am very close to Barry Gibb - Paris and Prince can stay with him anytime; my children sleep with other people all the time.

Bashir: "And you're happy with that?"

Jackson: "Fine with it. They're honest, they are sweet people. They are not Jack the Ripper."
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2279938/posts

(not the best source in the world, but this interview has been posted elsewhere as well)

Whether he physically molested children or not he was clearly a sick person...

the doctor was ordered to kill him,,, youve heard of the illuminati,, they own america
smile.gif

jesus...

it is seriously shit like this that makes this entire community such a joke to the rest of the world's population...take off the tin foil hats already people, christ on a cross...

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
lol you dont know shit mate.

oh and go stuff your tin foil hat comment up your ass,, stay ignorant and naive..

why do you think the bavarian clubs owl is on your dollar bill ??

you can stick your head in the sand,, thats fine im really used to seeing people do that...

jd4083

Veteran
lol you dont know shit mate.

oh and go stuff your tin foil hat comment up your ass,, stay ignorant and naive..

why do you think the bavarian clubs owl is on your dollar bill ??

you can stick your head in the sand,, thats fine im really used to seeing people do that...
I don't know any more than you or any other person not involved directly with the situation knows. I also don't know any less.

Accusations of ignorance and naivety always seem to come the loudest from those who are ignorant and naive themselves...

I'm done with this argument before it turns into a flame war, though. Best of luck.

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
which is when two people work off of each others dysfunction.

MJ was obviously a junkie.

The real solution for MJ was an organically grown couch lock Indica. And that's the real tragedy here, is that the appropriate medicine was not used but is readily available.

When they went thru Mike's bedroom after his passing they said they found about an oz of extremely old and moldy weed in his sock drawer or something. MJ had access to the green he just didn't like it as much as his prescription narcotics, or at all for that matter.

Poor Conrad Murray the "Fall Guy". The problem with American Society is we have been trained into Greed, Lust, Murder and Lies. Look how sick and perverted we have become. If an Adult sleeps in the same bed as a child we automaticly think they are a child molester? WTF? America is trying to break down family's and genuine love. I feel for these poor kids growing up in this sick and twisted society.
Michael Jackson death was planned. Sony Records, AEG, etc. they wanted MJ's music collection. Look into the conspiracy of MJ and this guy named Thome crazy shit. This guy Thome controlled MJ. MJ did not even have access to his own money!

jd4083

Veteran
Poor Conrad Murray the "Fall Guy". The problem with American Society is we have been trained into Greed, Lust, Murder and Lies. Look how sick and perverted we have become. If an Adult sleeps in the same bed as a child we automaticly think they are a child molester? WTF? America is trying to break down family's and genuine love. I feel for these poor kids growing up in this sick and twisted society.
Michael Jackson death was planned. Sony Records, AEG, etc. they wanted MJ's music collection. Look into the conspiracy of MJ and this guy named Thome crazy shit. This guy Thome controlled MJ. MJ did not even have access to his own money!

Uh -- to put it simply, yeah. What fucking planet do you loony tunes live on?

G

greenmatter

FREE DOCTOR MURRAY,FREE DOCTOR MURRAY, FREE DR. MURRAY !!!!!!!!!

there is more for him to do ....... justin bieber needs a good doctor

Latest posts

Latest posts