What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Connoissuer Cookies

Ncali

Veteran
What's up people.

Guess it wasn't destined for me to join the grow along.

Here's some CSG gear that's vegging for the next round anyways. (OG Chem x GDP) x GSC.

This line had wonderful terps, some of the best I've personally grow. This girl is no exception.

She ranges from a lime green phenotype to this darker green type.

She's about 5 weeks. Still 2-3 weeks from flip.

I'll document her about once a week or so. I'll give a brief report at harvest and an in-depth description a few weeks after that.

I hope you enjoy.

PXL_20210502_200316646.jpg

Ncali

Veteran
Previously, growing this girl out, our favorite expression was the og chem terps with cookies intensity. She was lime green and cookies structure, caked in trichromes. It was a joy to just open the jar, instantly the room filled with diesel cookie goodness.

This one has that diesel and chem funk and GDP fruity smell in veg, don't have to 'stem rub' just go near her and she slaps with that smell... We will see how loud she turns up the volume after her flip in 3-4 weeks time.

Very excited for this one.

Ncali

Veteran
Week one flower. Good veg smells , better than average plants. Not "loud".

PXL_20210526_051530669.jpg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good bro , some insane frosty phenos in the Connoisseur Cookies.
im running a bunch of GSC from same time period i made the Connoisseurs Cookies your running, Chem d Cookies, Diesel Dipped Cookies and GSC S1 , il post up pic this week

pretty quiet around here these days.
Sorry about the grow-along, it didn't work out.
if still interested in running a log for another strain along with this Connoisseur Cookies pm me and il post a pack out to you.

Ncali

Veteran
Looking good bro , some insane frosty phenos in the Connoisseur Cookies.
im running a bunch of GSC from same time period i made the Connoisseurs Cookies your running, Chem d Cookies, Diesel Dipped Cookies and GSC S1 , il post up pic this week

pretty quiet around here these days.
Sorry about the grow-along, it didn't work out.
if still interested in running a log for another strain along with this Connoisseur Cookies pm me and il post a pack out to you.

Diesel dipped cookies was fire. I like those diesel, og & chem crosses, crazy diesel gas LOUD terps in those genes. Hope you find some good ones!

Looking forward to your posts ojd.

Thanks for dropping in

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Nice one all looks good. Look forward to the progress and thanks for sharing.

Ncali

Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210608_215152.jpg Views:	0 Size:	108.1 KB ID:	17876611

Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20210609_044754497.jpg Views:	0 Size:	88.6 KB ID:	17876612

I'll get some better pics next week of structure, overall size, and branching. She will also get some trimming/grooming of lower growth below canopy.

Ncali

Veteran
Mostly tucked leaves back and made light more available for budsites... not pictured is a little manicure under the skirt.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210618_210624.jpg Views:	0 Size:	71.7 KB ID:	17882213

20210618_210643.jpg

Attachments

• image_2052601.jpg
    image_2052601.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 59

Ncali

Veteran
Looking great so far! What's the nose like on these ladies ?

Thanks for dropping in.

Classic doughy spice cookies, with a bit of chemdog chemical smell, and a little citrus, lemon/lime on the very backend. It's pretty nice. No fuel/gas/diesel tho.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for dropping in.

Classic doughy spice cookies, with a bit of chemdog chemical smell, and a little citrus, lemon/lime on the very backend. It's pretty nice. No fuel/gas/diesel tho.

Looking great bro , crazy GSC dom fan leafs with those long red petiole's , got a lovely purple look to fan leafs to.

Look forward to your updates.

Ncali

Veteran
Looking great bro , crazy GSC dom fan leafs with those long red petiole's , got a lovely purple look to fan leafs to.

Look forward to your updates.

Thanks OJD. Most cookie Dom cross I've grown in a minuet, should be great. Smells good, looks great, growing very well, nice plant from a grower perspective.

Little mishap with the timers, wifey was cleaning up my sloppy ass office/room and either she or one of the pets reprogrammed the timer a bit. :nono:

She went through one complete light cycle like this.

As you can imagine, the cookies doesn't like any stress.... well, she did what cookies does. I plucked her boy parts, and will continue to do so. I think grower errors like this (probably less severe) happen more often than people admit when they're talking about stress onset hermaphrodism. I'd be the first to say breeders and lineage have so little to do with these kind of issues in most genetics. Balls happen. It's been a few years since I've had stress like that in my tents. She took it in stride, the other plants are fine too, and considering the lineage sensitivity and how bad of a light cycle she was on I was impressed.

I'll take and post some pics tonight! The whole tent has recovered well.

Really big thank you to everyone just watching along. Big thanks to OJD for putting this one out so long ago, I'll miss this line. Pretty unique and very nice cookie cross compared to a lot of the copycat cookies crosses being put out by so many breeders these days.

:canabis:

Ncali

Veteran
Lights off 'night shot' no flash

20210708_112121.jpg
:flowers2:

Attachments

• 20210708_112121.jpg
    20210708_112121.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 54