What's new

Connoisseur300: DWC 30 plant SOG micro show

boy are you going to owe her big time..that new cab must have been a little on the exspensive side..i live in a town that is very big or was very big in the wood funiture world and thats a nice one there..

loving those pics man ...the ladys are looking sweet..

those buckets i see almost every trash day around here..or at least on plastic pick up day..i have a cat and switched brands just toget the buckets..

did something munch on that leaf in the one pic it looks a little narled...mite just be the angle to..

so the new cab getting a new flavor..something extra special...hehe

herb weedmen

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
GorillaGreenz said:
Looking awesome too. Lol, an armoir! Can't think of a better use for it:D

Thanks, I don't have a better use for it for sure. Every peice of furniture I see I see a grow chamber of one kind or the other. I have had a totally new out look on furniture and the craftsmans ship that comes along with them ever since i started micro growing.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
herb weedmen said:
boy are you going to owe her big time..that new cab must have been a little on the exspensive side..i live in a town that is very big or was very big in the wood funiture world and thats a nice one there..

loving those pics man ...the ladys are looking sweet..

those buckets i see almost every trash day around here..or at least on plastic pick up day..i have a cat and switched brands just toget the buckets..

did something munch on that leaf in the one pic it looks a little narled...mite just be the angle to..

so the new cab getting a new flavor..something extra special...hehe

herb weedmen

I do owe her big time. Originally the price tag was something like $1600. She scooped it up for $379. Something like 80% off. A killer deal. It's hard to find a good armoire that is made of solid wood for under $1600. Anything under is paper thin and just won't work for the heaver duty equipment I'll be using. Plus with these solid wood armoire I don't have to reinforce the hole thing. Just parts of it like the bottom, top and back since thay use paper thin backing for the shelves and back. I'll be using 1/4 inch plywood for the back and top and 1/2inch for the floors.

I love the way blueberry smells at about week eight. It's some true connoisseur weed.

The leaf you noticed is actually my doing. since my plants are so close together I trim some of the larger fan leaves down to allow light to penetrate other canopys with out actually takeing the entire leaf off in turn slowing down my photosynthsis.

Ahh, The old cab. i'm not sure yet. I would love to give it away but I havn't told anyone I grow and don't plan on it. So i'm in a little pickle. I don't want to trash it but I might not have a choice.

The reason for the new armoire is basicly a stealth facter. Instead of having a large plywood box that would be covered. We both thought a large peice of furniture would be a better cover. I just need to make a muffler for my vortex and figure out how to fit it in the cab since I will not have a utility room anymore.

InPotiTrust

Looking good man.With the clone thats bigger i think it has a stronger root system cause i have seen the same thing with some of my clones before.

Connoisseur300 said:
Thanks, I don't have a better use for it for sure. Every peice of furniture I see I see a grow chamber of one kind or the other. I have had a totally new out look on furniture and the craftsmans ship that comes along with them ever since i started micro growing.

I do the same thing even when i go to somebodys house i'm look at their furniture :laughing:

i was kinda wondering if a autoflower would yeild higher because of the lite times being or can be set on longer periods of time..any thoughts on this idea..or have you or the doc tryed these strains..i have asked a couple times on docs thread about strain he is growing in his 72 plant grow but i dont seem top be able toget a responce to the q...any idea..

funny you said blueberry, i was thinking bluecheese.hehe

thanks

herb weedmen

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
herb weedmen said:
i was kinda wondering if a autoflower would yeild higher because of the lite times being or can be set on longer periods of time..any thoughts on this idea..or have you or the doc tryed these strains..i have asked a couple times on docs thread about strain he is growing in his 72 plant grow but i dont seem top be able toget a responce to the q...any idea..

funny you said blueberry, i was thinking bluecheese.hehe

thanks

herb weedmen

I stay away from autoflowering plant. So does the Doc. I believe. The first reason for this is because the plants autoflower. If you have a plant that autoflowers you can't clone it. You can't keep a mother if you find a keeper. Second when you have a cannabis plant that autoflowers it's because it has the cannabis rudalis plant bred into the cannabis indica/sativa/afganica genetics that make it autoflower. The genetics of the cannabis rudalis plant have very low THC consentrations like the well known hemp plant. So as you can see the last thing I would want is an autoflowering plant that's less potent than your well known types of cannabis.

Plus I would like to start breeding one day and the last thing I want is some sorry low grade autoflowering plants(Rudalis) in my genetics.

I can't speak for doc but i'm almost sure he has the same reasons if not more than me on this subject.

Last edited:
yeah i figured there was no way to keep a mommy but i didnt no all that was going on in the auto strains..i have 2 autostains that i just started for out door this yr..i' had never grown them before and was given 4 diffrent strains from islandmadness over on the cc forum to grow for their test grow and i see this morning in the glass they are already needing to be put in soil..

i went back and read docs answer about autos and he said almost the samething as you..

well i'll grow these out and see whats what..the guy was super cool he sent me those strains at no cost to me what so ever...

well gotta run wifey to work..

thanks herb weedmen

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
here are some updates for the peeps who care.

This is a Blueberry I cut about 10 days ago.

These blueberry plants are very good yielders when done correctly but the one draw back is being able to find clones with the same root development.

Very beautifull plant though.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
My Mothers Finest is a FEMALE!!! I've already added 5 MF clones into the flower room a couple days ago. I'm not sure whats going to happen but i'm sure it's going to be very good. Very sativa for sure all though I am looking for the indica pheno.

Also my Trainwreck have all started rooting and the origanal plants are about 10 days into flower I think.

tngreen

Veteran
great harvest man! very nice dense nugs there and im sure they smoke as good as they look! how much did that plant give ya? later!

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
tngreen said:
great harvest man! very nice dense nugs there and im sure they smoke as good as they look! how much did that plant give ya? later!

Thanks! This plant came in at about 17 grams dried and yes, it smokes great.

kb5178

hey man sweet grow I think i may try to do something similar with watterfarms,since i allready have em.thank you for sharing great thread