What's new

Connoisseur Genetics Part II

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
What's up ppl...been wanting to start this thread for the longest while but everday life has been prevewnting me from doin so lol. I started these seeds last fall/october and in between moving, dealing with powdery mildew and some other shit I didn't end up flipping them til early jan! They got way bigger than I normally grow them due to the extended veg time so I had to do some cleanup on the lower half of the plants prior to and in early flower. Since moving to my new spot I bought a 4x4 darkroom 120 and no longer inna closet :) at first I used just my 600w hps to veg with assisitance from 2 (126w led panels) but noticed that due to plant size I had to increase my lighting a lil more. So I tossed my 400w lumatek in there as well for a total of 1k. That did the trick and added the extra light I was lookin for. There are a total of 19 plants in there...some CGS, MOSCA,KARMA G,REZ. A lil croweded for my likin butwill sort that out for next round.

The lineup ill be feat in this thread will include Lem Chem, ChemWreck Kush,SourChemHaze and possibly a few of the new releases as I plan on starting more seeds again soon :) we are at day 24 of flowering and things are lookin great imo....using H&G nutes for coco and only adding bud xl once or twice when needed as I don't have much left and no $ for more supplies yet lol. Pot size is 2 gal for most with a cpl still in 1.3 gal pots. That's pretty much all the details for now...lights come on any minute now so ill be goin down to snap photos and upload soon after.

Good vibez....

D

danimarie193

Ready to see how these fill out. Hope you hit the numbers you are looking for.

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Very excited about this, always an amazing show.
Peace
Thanks...will try to do a good job ;)

Can't wait to see em grow!!:ying:
Get ready bro cuz they are bout to hit their stride!
Ready to see how these fill out. Hope you hit the numbers you are looking for.
Yea man they are gonna fill in nicely by the looks of it....Next time should be even better from cuts.

Ok well here are the first set of pics while the others upload.....We have the Lem Chems (2) and Chemwreck Kush (3)

Lem Chem
These are two seperate ones but i forgot to label them in the pics so they are jumbled together lol.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemWreck Kushes
Got 3 of these ladies and they vary in smell from lemon/menthol ala trainwreck to musty/rotten and one kinda sweet.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Flower Day 24 Cont'd

Flower Day 24 Cont'd

Sour Chem Haze (4)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and last but not least a shot of the tent once I packed everyting back in there.....
picture.php

picture.php

Hope everyone had a pleasant weeknd....see u next week with more pics :tiphat:

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TAGGED

TAGGED

Udating all ya thread today Irie :):)

Looks like we have similar tastes. I have a fresh pack of LemChem in the fridge. Thanks for the preview bro

:tiphat:

MARLO

I

idoreallytry

lookkin good brother cant wait to come up and check it out,,,peace

ambertrich

Veteran
Irie Lion, looking really good man.

How was the stretch on these after you flipped them?

Been eyeing the chemwreckush to add to the garden next round.

Keep doin' what you're doin', its working bro.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
I lioN
Howzit brother..?? What a bunch of sexay bishes.. already frosting up and looking molestable.. The boys @ CGS are doing great things cant wait to get my hands on some :D i have a og x chem from CGS that i got from my nephew :D she is at about 44 days or so. bbl to peep some more p0rn o nuggies.. peace n pufs

sacKO

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Udating all ya thread today Irie :):)

Looks like we have similar tastes. I have a fresh pack of LemChem in the fridge. Thanks for the preview bro

:tiphat:

MARLO
Yea man looooong over due updates! Thanks for checkin them out....I;m sure we prob got more of the same genetics lol:laughing:
lookkin good brother cant wait to come up and check it out,,,peace
yea they should be gettin a lil fatter by the time u see them....flowers should be kicking into full bloom now.

Irie Lion, looking really good man.

How was the stretch on these after you flipped them?

Been eyeing the chemwreckush to add to the garden next round.

Keep doin' what you're doin', its working bro.
I would say that the biggest stretch came on the SCH and CWK....the SCH being bout dbl and depending on pheno the CWK were bout the same lil less. THe Lem CHems put out the least stretch but will make up for it in girth lol
I lioN
Howzit brother..?? What a bunch of sexay bishes.. already frosting up and looking molestable.. The boys @ CGS are doing great things cant wait to get my hands on some :D i have a og x chem from CGS that i got from my nephew :D she is at about 44 days or so. bbl to peep some more p0rn o nuggies.. peace n pufs

sacKO
Hey Sacko long time eh....CGS is definitely up to some great things! Cant wait to see ur OG Chems....i started some at the same time as these but ended up with all males so next round ill be popping 5 more to get some ladies ;) Take it easy:tiphat:

looking f ing killer as usual bro

irie is like part of the team/family
been down with us from the begining and we wont forget that bro
this is the guy to ask if me and hazefest aint around
keep doing your thing man,you got great skills
cant wait to see you rocking our new shit
going to be some new favourites in those 100%

lemchem already looking frosty,these are going to be dank

chat soon brother

peace

Irie_Lion

Veteran
looking f ing killer as usual bro

irie is like part of the team/family
been down with us from the begining and we wont forget that bro
this is the guy to ask if me and hazefest aint around
keep doing your thing man,you got great skills
cant wait to see you rocking our new shit
going to be some new favourites in those 100%

lemchem already looking frosty,these are going to be dank

chat soon brother

peace

Thanks bro...just doin what I can and always enjoy growing out your gear! Take care

I

idoreallytry

teachers pet lol,,,,yeah bro u are doing ur thing this round,,,peace

woolybear

Veteran
Wow, this is some expert gardening Irie! I dig how you use that fuzzy wire stuff to train.

I am going to use your 24 day photos in a couple of weeks to compare with mine... I have about 17 days to catch up!