What's new

Connoisseur Genetics Chem D x GSC Testers

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
... I fucked up and tossed all but #3 cut because I was so excited about her in late flower but sadly she lost almost all of the real nice smell she had in flower and is more of a weird smell that is nothing like it smelled in flower….. sad I let that one go before I had some cure time on the buds to judge better, oh well live and learn.

Sorry to hear that, I'll bet it's the last time though.

those really look good, Chem D makes some sweet crosses.
Hope you find some beans in those nugs and get her back!

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is some pics of the #1 pheno was the most heavily Chem dominant in smell and flavor a bit leafy but not too bad kinda poorly trimmed just good enough for my personal consumption. Not much flavor on it but it does have a more heavy Chemmy type smoke quality, it is more potent than it looks, I packed a bowl in my bubbler and smoked half about an hour ago and am going to finish the rest after typing this.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear that, I'll bet it's the last time though.

those really look good, Chem D makes some sweet crosses.
Hope you find some beans in those nugs and get her back!

True, I will definitely be more careful in the future and not toss cuts until after a month of cure.

Luckily I hit up a top bud on each tester with a little pollen from my "shorty" male father plant of The OX, which seems to share some similar type of terpenes to what I found in my more cookie type (best smelling IMO) testers so it should in my theory work well together and the shorty male hopefully eliminate some or a lot of the stretching on the Chem Cookies. Almost popped some of these for my current run but didnt, just added them to the seed stash, when I get around to them I will be popping some #5 x OXs for sure. :biggrin:

picture.php

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heres some pics of #6 pheno, also a bit leafy and a bit poorly trimmed, the smell is a really light chemmy type no cookie type smells on this one. Doesnt seem quite as potent as a couple of the others but still fairly effective with good effects in both head and body like the rest of the testers.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ISM2

Well done, Bueno! Those finished buds look delicious!
btw... Is that an old school, circle-stamped, Innova Polecat?

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well done, Bueno! Those finished buds look delicious!
btw... Is that an old school, circle-stamped, Innova Polecat?

Thanks ISM2, yes that is an old Polecat I got from a buddy when we would go get stoned and toss discs, not sure how old it is but it says copyright 1994 on it.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heres some of the #5 pheno buds which was the easy winner in smell and taste categories and the high is strong on it without being overwhelming it is more of a couch type weed when you dont have much that has to get done. Heavy in the body and eyes and has some head to it as well, good for relaxing and medicating. Shes not a super looker for bag appeal but not bad either IMO especially if trimmed well it was probably up there tied with the #3 pheno for frost coverage I would say, those two being the highest frost levels of my 6 testers. Smell is hard to describe because it is one of those rich complex smelling kinds. It has this rich musty chem sweet cookie/pastry kush type of smell, taste has this musty kush flavor that is good not like earthy or chemmy tasting but kushy if that makes sense. Would have been my keeper of the 6 ladies .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heres some pics of the Chem Cookie #2 pheno it was the most leafy in terms of little leaf tips all over in the buds. Not a lot of smell to note on it or flavor looks pretty ok though and gets the job done smoked some today actually.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And the last of the 6 testers I have bud pics of #4 pheno which has a little bit of a sweet kind of chemmy smell and tastes a little bit earthy and chemmy.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Wow I like how the colors came through nicely on the phenos even though it doesn't look like cookies. So you would say that the more dominant was the chem in his cross? What cut of GSC was this, I didn't catch that, I apologize. Looks wonderful, thanks for the read!

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice job bueno they look frosty as f*ck

Thanks icon they did indeed put out the frost.

Wow I like how the colors came through nicely on the phenos even though it doesn't look like cookies. So you would say that the more dominant was the chem in his cross? What cut of GSC was this, I didn't catch that, I apologize. Looks wonderful, thanks for the read!

Chem dominated heavily in my testers. OJD took the Chem D cut and hit it with GSC forum cut (reversed pollen) to make this feminized seed cross. There is some cookie terpenes involved on a couple of them but mostly chemmy types.

If they smoke half as good as they look that must be quite the treat!

Thanks man the potency is strong and nice with slight variance in effects between phenos but all have nice head and body. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts