What's new

Connoisseur Collection

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
sorry, I had my internet disconnected,will be back soon, and still collecting pictures. Will post them all up once I'm online again from my own home

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
gMt
howzit brother? those girlas are looking awesome. i love how ecsd just does what she wants.typical woman yea.. anyhow csg has kick ass menu too choose from. as your menu will be a nice one too puff from.. ill be back later too peep the progress. the strawberry dogshit sounds n nice... peace n puffs

sackO

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Mack, Johhny thanks guys.
Hey SackO, glad to see ya here. This seems almost done, I just can't accept theres another 30 days to go at least. I did dust down a bud with pollen though, so I'm at least waiting for the half dozen seeds to be ready.

Day 46, I think (going on thread dates)

ECSDxSSSDH
picture.php

picture.php

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Sorry for the delay folks. Quick update, the nychem is my producer plant. Currently dong a fourth run on my clone. The ecsdxsssdh is an odd one. I would have been happy with either of my first two plants as clones, but neither of them rooted. The third did root, but leaned heavily to the haze side so ditched that one. I heaven done the fourth yet. My first chemmy kush is just entering flower, and my second strawdog is 30 days into flower. Out of interest, when I topped that one, one side fasciated.
I played with crossing my bn with a few for fun.
GOTO say though, although keepers aren't guaranteed, I really have to recommend the nychem.

K

kopite

Sorry for the delay folks. Quick update, the nychem is my producer plant. Currently dong a fourth run on my clone. The ecsdxsssdh is an odd one. I would have been happy with either of my first two plants as clones, but neither of them rooted. The third did root, but leaned heavily to the haze side so ditched that one. I heaven done the fourth yet. My first chemmy kush is just entering flower, and my second strawdog is 30 days into flower. Out of interest, when I topped that one, one side fasciated.
I played with crossing my bn with a few for fun.
GOTO say though, although keepers aren't guaranteed, I really have to recommend the nychem.

Did you like the ecsdxsssdh, the one I had was too stretchy and though most seemed to like it, for me nah..... preferred the ecsd by itself when took longer.. good to see you about and hope you're well.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
There you are, lol check emails once in a blue moon :)
Loved the way the ecsd leaning ones grew, hated the haze learners. The nycjxchem d are the best I got, but I have a strawdog that needs renaming as de bears (that's the diamond folks right?). Its so sparkly. My grow right now is entirely OJD derived. Looking for possible parents for a bn outcross.

hicksticky

Still at large...
Hey all, hope this is the right place to ask a question? (didnt want to make a new thread)

I am going to be testing (New york cookies X Freak )
My question is - is the New york cookies = New york city jones X Girl scout cookies? Tried to dig up info. on it and only found a thread with pics of this crossing.
Just curious, either way its gonna be great.

Thanks, Hick

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey G.A., yeah OJD went questing for the legends and then put them in a breeding farm. Who isn't interested in what comes of that? For me, I want new tastes.

Hick, well that would also be my assumption, but I can't say for sure, as for what freak is though? I'm sure it will be worthy of the space you give it.

K

kopite

There you are, lol check emails once in a blue moon :)
Loved the way the ecsd leaning ones grew, hated the haze learners. The nycjxchem d are the best I got, but I have a strawdog that needs renaming as de bears (that's the diamond folks right?). Its so sparkly. My grow right now is entirely OJD derived. Looking for possible parents for a bn outcross.

Not sure you have the right email addy mate.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Damn, get your post count up then lol.
Got some spare time on my hands right now.

Latest posts

Latest posts