What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Congratulations Keanu and wtf was she smoking

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Keanu Reeves' battle with a woman alleging he's the father of her kids is set to drag on - she is contesting the results of a paternity test.

DNA tests have conclusively disproved Karen Sala's claims that the Speed star is the biological dad of at least one of her kids - but the 46 year old is relaunching her bid for financial support, according to Reeves' lawyer.

The actor's attorney Lorne Wolfson tells Eonline.com, "Ms. Sala is challenging the validity of the DNA testing, so the case goes on."

Wolfson is adamant, however, that Reeves will not have to take another test: "If (Sala) wants to challenge it, let her go right ahead. But we are confident that the DNA testing was done properly and that the results are sound."

Reeves maintains he doesn't even know Sala, who asked for $150,000-per-month in child support, retroactive from 1988, and $3 million-a-month in spousal support, effective from 2006.

picture.php

Dr Dog

Veteran
I like the part about 1 of her 4 children

so they are all separate dads?

Pinkladyeater

Keanu Reeves' battle with a woman alleging he's the father of her kids is set to drag on - she is contesting the results of a paternity test.

DNA tests have conclusively disproved Karen Sala's claims that the Speed star is the biological dad of at least one of her kids - but the 46 year old is relaunching her bid for financial support, according to Reeves' lawyer.

The actor's attorney Lorne Wolfson tells Eonline.com, "Ms. Sala is challenging the validity of the DNA testing, so the case goes on."

Wolfson is adamant, however, that Reeves will not have to take another test: "If (Sala) wants to challenge it, let her go right ahead. But we are confident that the DNA testing was done properly and that the results are sound."

Reeves maintains he doesn't even know Sala, who asked for $150,000-per-month in child support, retroactive from 1988, and $3 million-a-month in spousal support, effective from 2006.

picture.php

There is no way no matter how drunk Keanu was that he be with her. Also did you see the photo of the kid she claims is his? Kid looks nothing like him. The guy could very easily find himself something a lot better. Classic crack head look to her, also she looks nuts too. Oh well maybe she could try Tigre Woods next.

Dr Dog

Veteran
how is this still going on
Keanu moves to dismiss paternity suit

BARRIE, Ont. - Keanu Reeves's lawyer is due in a court in central Ontario Thursday where he is expected to ask that a paternity suit seeking millions of dollars in spousal and child support from the actor be thrown out.

A DNA test has already shown the actor is not the father of any children of a Barrie woman and Reeves has also maintained he didn't know her and never had any relationship with her, intimate or otherwise.

Karen Sala alleged she had a sexual relationship with Reeves before, during and after her marriage.

In May, she said she believed the actor may have fathered one or more of her four children, who are now in their 20s.

She claims Reeves used to buy them Christmas gifts when they were younger.

She was seeking $3 million a month in spousal support, retroactive to November, 2006, as well as $150,000 a month in child support, going back to June, 1988.

Sala has said the DNA results are not trustworthy" and she wasn't given full access to the results.

Reeves, 45, grew up in Toronto before leaving for Hollywood in 1986.

He starred in the Matrix" films as well as Speed" and Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure."

ddrew

Veteran
I don't know, I could see Keanu doing that.
A girl I know met him and hung out for a couple hours when he was here filming a movie several years ago, she said all he talked about was his stupid band dogstar(or something like that) No one wants to hear your stupid band play keanu, much less hear you talk about them for 2 hours. Stick with acting
I've always thought bands with celebrities in them were stupid as hell, you only hear about them because of the celebrity.

Anyway back to the point of the thread, yeah I could see him doing that.

Dr Dog

Veteran
looks like it is over

BARRIE, Ont. - Allegations that Keanu Reeves disguised himself as an Ontario woman's husband and fathered her four children are simply not capable of belief, an Ontario judge ruled Thursday, though he added he doesn't doubt the woman herself truly believes them.

Karen Sala had alleged that Reeves was the father of her four adult children and was seeking $3 million a month in spousal support and $150,000 a month in retroactive child support.

Further allegations contained in an affidavit from Sala ranged from the fanciful to the mundane. She alleged Reeves told her he would take her to the Academy Awards and that they would get married. She also alleged he helped her move to this central Ontario city and that she runs into him at the local McDonald's and No Frills grocery store.

"The applicant's evidence is so incredible that it is not capable of acceptance by any reasonable trier of fact," Judge Fred Graham said in dismissing the paternity suit.

"A trial in this case would be a waste of limited judicial resources."

Still, Graham showed sympathy toward Sala's troubles.

Click here to find out more!

"It is evident that she believes her allegations even though they are patently unbelievable to an objective observer," he said.

A DNA test showed Reeves was not the father of Sala's adult children, who are between 21 and 25 years old.

In her affidavit, Sala suggested Reeves uses hypnosis and disguises himself as different people, including her now ex-husband, who Reeves' lawyer Lorne Wolfson said is the real father, as is stated in documents in their divorce proceedings.

While Sala said she has no money and is on the verge of losing her home, Graham ordered her to pay $15,000 to Reeves for costs incurred. He said celebrities such as Reeves are vulnerable to "spurious" lawsuits and a message must be sent. Wolfson suggested Reeves may not seek to enforce the cost order, even though he is still on the hook for $85,000 in legal bills.

Graham noted Reeves offered to not seek costs if Sala dropped her suit after the DNA results came back showing he was not the father. But Sala questioned the validity of the test, raising the possibility of tampering or that Reeves used hypnosis to affect the results.

"I do know for a fact that he is the biological father," Sala, who represented herself, told the judge, adding that she had proof but could not show it to the court.

Sala maintains she had a sexual relationship with Reeves before, during and after her marriage, that they lived together and that he was present at the birth of three of her kids.

Reeves has vehemently denied ever having met the woman.

She said she had known Reeves since she was four or five, as Reeves grew up down the street from her. She didn't connect him to the actor until much later, because she always knew him by several different names, she said.

"I didn't know he was Keanu Reeves," Sala said. "To me he was Marty Spencer."

She also claims Reeves phoned the Barrie food bank and told them not to give her any food, and that she has recently been trying to get a job but that Reeves follows her around and "interferes."

Wolfson said it was a sad case.

"We were pleased that the matter was resolved, finally, as we wished, but there was not a lot of pleasure involved because Ms. Sala's situation is not a happy one," he said outside court.

"I think everybody would have been happier not to have been here in the first place."

Reeves, 45, grew up in Toronto before leaving for Hollywood in 1986. He starred in the "Matrix" films as well as "Speed" and "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure