What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Congo: A study.

Nexus7

xet

It's possible :blowbubbles:

"A rare allele(SKDH-A) was found in all seven southern African accessions, but in only two other accessions, from Nigeria and Colombia."

Genetic evidence for speciation in Cannabis (Cannabaceae)
Quite intriguing.

Not Cannabis but definitely human history relevant. Look what else I stumbled upon.

For the first time we established a connection between P. subcubensis described from Mexico and P. aquamarine from Africa.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are two Congo Black at day 67 of flower which is harvest day. They are already chopped down. One on the left is electric and trippy, the one on the right is mellow and nice. I tried to pollenate them but do not see seeds. Sterile male I guess.

I had thought this might be a skunk or other indica cross, but looking at the buds do not think so now. They are not dense enough to have indica in them. My opinion. This batch of CB took longer to flower than the other pack of seeds. Always a gamble when ordering seeds, who knows what you will get. From TLT.
2 congo.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts