What's new

Confirmed cases of Pneumothorax from smoking/vaping BHO

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just can't get on board with the "cures cancer" thing yet. It may, but I'll wait for the science before I buy the t-shirt.

Respect.

Really dude? You smoke weed but don't even know the fucking government that made it illegal has A PATENT, YES A PATENT, on cannabis for curing cancer?

You sat in this thread spewing off all this causation bullshit but you are a fucking pothead who doesn't even know his own medicine?

BRO.... bro.... What the fuck.

I agree'd with your statement on how concentrates that come in plastic might as well be tossed, but this...

This lack of knowledge about what is actually important is offensive.

I have personally met people who are alive thanks to cannabis

And to the dumbfuck who said they would never put RSO in their body, get out of here.

Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants

Welder Dan - Grey Wolf - and Weird all threw in some good shit.

FYI ify ou know some one using a torch, do us all a favor.

TEACH THEM HOW TO USE IT.

FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS HIT RED NAILS.

This thread is eye opening in many ways.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
only read the 1st page but it was enough......Dabbing will kill you straight up......it's awful for your lungs, plant waxes have neurotoxins in them......Some of you defenders of the dab are too much to handle with your denial......I like bho too, shit get's you plastered but it is terrible on your body.....no if's and's or but's about it, it's not safe, it's not clean, it's not natural.....it tastes good and get's you ripped and that's all it has going for it......you can winterize, summerize, springize or fallize, you can refine,repurge,recollect,or re whatever you want....you will not make it a safe and harmless thing.....accept the truth people...

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
only read the 1st page but it was enough......Dabbing will kill you straight up......it's awful for your lungs, plant waxes have neurotoxins in them......Some of you defenders of the dab are too much to handle with your denial......I like bho too, shit get's you plastered but it is terrible on your body.....no if's and's or but's about it, it's not safe, it's not clean, it's not natural.....it tastes good and get's you ripped and that's all it has going for it......you can winterize, summerize, springize or fallize, you can refine,repurge,recollect,or re whatever you want....you will not make it a safe and harmless thing.....accept the truth people...

you should read the thread brother.

Its not the dabs, its the coughing.

Read what Grey wolf said, What Weird said, and what Welder Dan.

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran

George W Bush, thanks for reminding us why you were the worst president this country ever fronted.

:biggrin:

mingmen

I think it is from coughing and holding in huge dabs. The physics of it and not the wax. And happens to those with the predisposition to it

woolybear

Veteran
you should read the thread brother.

Its not the dabs, its the coughing.

Read what Grey wolf said, What Weird said, and what Welder Dan.

I may be dumb, but one is a product of the other. If you don't dab, you don't cough. If you dab and cough, the coughing is a result of the dab.

If you go to your doctor and say, my arm hurts when i do this, then doctor's advice would be to stop doing that.

I like the phrase 'dab defenders' though. Posters go all social justice warrior on people with a different opinion. Worst aspect of the internet IMO

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
its like i said, it happens with whatever people are using at the time. this used to happen before oil dabs. now everyone dabs, it happens sometimes to people dabbing. its not the dabbing, its the heavy use, in any method.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I may be dumb, but one is a product of the other. If you don't dab, you don't cough. If you dab and cough, the coughing is a result of the dab.

If you go to your doctor and say, my arm hurts when i do this, then doctor's advice would be to stop doing that.

I like the phrase 'dab defenders' though. Posters go all social justice warrior on people with a different opinion. Worst aspect of the internet IMO

Bro... theres a difference between an opinion and FACT.

only read the 1st page but it was enough......Dabbing will kill you straight up.....

Dabbing never killed anyone. Stupid people like this who spread misinformation - and dont' even care about something but need to have a word in it... are making a big problem for everyone.

This has nothing to do with dab defenders because if you knew me - I say flowers reign supreme, but thats my opinion. Unlike Dabbs will kill you straight up LOL

Anyways this thread is a joke.

Mr smooth wanted to police the whole thing and in the end doesn't even know what is really up lol... and the OP says RSO is bad and would never consume it LOL

Apart from Welder Dan's posts there is nothing of pertinent importance in here.

Im bouta take a dab :D

picture.php

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Bro... theres a difference between an opinion and FACT.

Dabbing never killed anyone. Stupid people like this who spread misinformation - and dont' even care about something but need to have a word in it... are making a big problem for everyone.

This has nothing to do with dab defenders because if you knew me - I say flowers reign supreme, but thats my opinion. Unlike Dabbs will kill you straight up LOL

Anyways this thread is a joke.

Mr smooth wanted to police the whole thing and in the end doesn't even know what is really up lol... and the OP says RSO is bad and would never consume it LOL

Apart from Welder Dan's posts there is nothing of pertinent importance in here.

Im bouta take a dab :D

View Image

tell me more about your BRO SCIENCE....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL so listen up chump, I've forgotten more about bho than you ever knew so shut it punk.....it is a FACT that bho contains neuro toxin's and tar..tar will DESTROY your lungs neuro toxin's will destroy your mind...you are a idiot it's plain and simple,and the only one spreading mis info IS YOU....no, dabs never killed anyone but plenty of people killed them selves weather on purpose or not by smoking dabs........get yer damn head out of your ass son.....I just saw you're from socal...........figures.

picture.php

Last edited:

WelderDan

Veteran
Hmmm, it seems we just recently had this conversation.....

Spontaneous Pnuemothorax most commonly occurs in young thin males and is most common in the left lung. It is not limited to males, it occurs in females as well, and older people, but it is most common in the left ling. I know this because it happened to me twice. DABBING DOES NOT CAUSE IT. It does however aggravate a preexisting condition.

It is a genetic predisposition. The lung has a thin spot if you have this predisposition, heavy fits of coughing will cause it to rupture.

The first time it happened to me, it just deflated. No coughing, just some chest pain and shortness of breath. The second time, I had a cold and was coughing pretty hard when it let go. I had a long discussion with the Thoracic Surgeon that took out a chunk of my lung to correct this. I know what the fuck I'm talking about.

So again, THIS IS NOT CAUSED BY DABBING. Dabbing only aggravates a preexisting condition.

END OF FUCKING STORY

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Hmmm, it seems we just recently had this conversation.....

Spontaneous Pnuemothorax most commonly occurs in young thin males and is most common in the left lung. It is not limited to males, it occurs in females as well, and older people, but it is most common in the left ling. I know this because it happened to me twice. DABBING DOES NOT CAUSE IT. It does however aggravate a preexisting condition.

It is a genetic predisposition. The lung has a thin spot if you have this predisposition, heavy fits of coughing will cause it to rupture.

The first time it happened to me, it just deflated. No coughing, just some chest pain and shortness of breath. The second time, I had a cold and was coughing pretty hard when it let go. I had a long discussion with the Thoracic Surgeon that took out a chunk of my lung to correct this. I know what the fuck I'm talking about.

So again, THIS IS NOT CAUSED BY DABBING. Dabbing only aggravates a preexisting condition.

END OF FUCKING STORY

dude if that isnt obvious to someone then they have no business dabbing in the 1st place....the fact is it agravates your lungs and deterioriates them, that's my point which should also be obvious...how anyone can claim otherwise is ridiculous.....that guy lyryc went so far to say it's safe and harmless yadda yadda yadda and he's ignorant and wrong...........

BrainChild

tell me more about your BRO SCIENCE....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL so listen up chump, I've forgotten more about bho than you ever knew so shut it punk.....it is a FACT that bho contains neuro toxin's and tar..tar will DESTROY your lungs neuro toxin's will destroy your mind...you are a idiot it's plain and simple,and the only one spreading mis info IS YOU....no, dabs never killed anyone but plenty of people killed them selves weather on purpose or not by smoking dabs........get yer damn head out of your ass son.....I just saw you're from socal...........figures.

View Image

You didn't even read the thread (according to your own post), so you missed the point and are the one displaying ignorance. Several people in this thread clearly described this condition, of course dabbing isn't good if you are predisposed to this. You came in and said "DABBING WILL STRAIGHT UP KILL YOU" At least spend as much effort to back up some of your claims as you do to sling insults, should be easy since you uses the word FACT and TRUTH so much...along with chump, punk, idiot, and ass...

1) plant waxes have neurotoxins
2) BHO has tar

Source?

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
dude if that isnt obvious to someone then they have no business dabbing in the 1st place....the fact is it agravates your lungs and deterioriates them, that's my point which should also be obvious...how anyone can claim otherwise is ridiculous.....that guy lyryc went so far to say it's safe and harmless yadda yadda yadda and he's ignorant and wrong...........

you misinterpreted the post you quoted. what buddy said is that coughing can rupture your lung. bho doesnt aggravate or deteriorate your lung, coughing does. anything can make you cough, but the coughing is what does the rupture, not the irritant that makes you cough.

Dabbing makes coughing more likely than not dabbing.

Daily dabbing makes daily coughing more likely.

Daily coughing makes lung issues( eg Spontaneous Pnuemothorax ) more likely.

Not exactly rocket science to see that ....not dabbing reduces the probability of Spontaneous Pnuemothorax occuring while dabbing increases that probability.
-------------------

Lets keep the 'logic' being discussed, but change the furniture: It wasn't the gunshot that killed him....it was the bleeding out that dunnit = Guns are harmless it's the bleeding thats bad for you :biggrin:

Don't stop what you're doing, but do it with your eyes wide open to the potential risks involved....some stoners are up there with Rapture freaks when it comes to that well known African river.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
you misinterpreted the post you quoted. what buddy said is that coughing can rupture your lung. bho doesnt aggravate or deteriorate your lung, coughing does. anything can make you cough, but the coughing is what does the rupture, not the irritant that makes you cough.

really ? wow, that's groundbreaking stuff right there

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Dabbing makes coughing more likely than not dabbing.

Daily dabbing makes daily coughing more likely.

Daily coughing makes lung issues( eg Spontaneous Pnuemothorax ) more likely.

Not exactly rocket science to see that ....not dabbing reduces the probability of Spontaneous Pnuemothorax occuring while dabbing increases that probability.
-------------------

Lets keep the 'logic' being discussed, but change the furniture: It wasn't the gunshot that killed him....it was the bleeding out that dunnit = Guns are harmless :biggrin:

Don't stop what you're doing, but do it with your eyes wide open to the potential risks involved....some stoners are up there with Rapture freaks when it comes to that well known African river.

HOLY FUCK !!!!!!! someone else get's the idea, thank you....

mr. gt

This is really an eye opener. Somebody I know only dabs and he has had 2 collapsed lungs. I thought it was b.s. that the dabs did it. but there is too much info on here to go against my belief...

I love dabbing and now I'm scared...