What's new

Concerts and Chronic

I Used To Grow

The second major concert I went to I took a quarter of chronic. A friend and I smoked like 3 bowls out of the quarter on the way to the concert and got a really good laughing high that lasted for a couple hours. When we finally arrived in the parking lot of Mile High Stadium in Denver I rolled a few joints for the concert we were about to see. The first band to come out was System of A Down...at 4:20 they stopped and Daron of System said "everyone break out your weed and get down on it..it's 4:20!" So I broke out one of my joints and lit er' up and smoked with the guys I came with. There were so many people smoking up that the field was covered in smoke in like 5 minutes. After System of Down's set I was pretty stoned and in a good mood. When Kid Rock came out I lit up a joint and smoked alone because the guys I came with were all up front moshing. So I chilled in the middle smoking alone and enjoying the strippers on stage..ha ha, I loved that! By the time KoRn came out I was still stoned so I didn't want to smoke the last joint yet. I got crowd surfed during KoRn and one time they let me fall and I really hurt my back. By the time Metallica came on to play my high had worn off so I found my friends and we smoked the last joint while Metallica played "One". I was so high that I thought Metallica was done so I told my friends we should get a head start on getting out of the stadium and to the parking lot before it got busy. Bad idea...Metallica went on to play 3 more songs that we heard from the parking lot. All in all it was a pretty fun day and I got really stoned and saw some awesome bands.

We smoked out of this old pipe of mine on the way to the concert.

The same summer as the Summer Sanitarium Tour with Korn, Kid Rock, System of a Down and Metallica I also saw The Up In Smoke Tour with Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Xzibit, Ice Cube, Nate Dogg and Warren G. I went with a good friend who didn't smoke weed. I didn't bring any to this concert. During Xzibit's set list the couple next to us rolled up a fat stinky joint and passed it first to my friend Joe but he doesn't smoke weed so he passed it to me knowing I smoke. I hit it 3 times and passed it back. I was sitting there watching Xzibit go off when it hit me...I just perked up and felt a tingling in my forehead. Then, this big ass skull came down and was saying "Do you have any weed? Is it the chronic?" Everyone was screaming and going "Hell yeah, it's the chronic." My friend Joe just laughed and passed me another joint. This time I got greedy and hit it prolly 8 times..ha ha..then I passed it back to the girl who passed it to Joe. I think Joe got a contact high because I was blowing the smoke in his direction..LMAO. That was prolly the best weed I've ever smoked at a concert.

Last edited:
G

Man 311 and KMK are the dopest shows I've seen literally. I wish I had some stories to go along with them but.............I dont remember. :joint:

Summer Sanitarium was a damn good show. That is when I lost the urge to go see metallica live anymore.

Last edited:
G

I saw Cypress Hill live......no ones got shit on them when it comes to smoking at concerts.

B Real brought out a 4 ft bong called the Road Warrior...sweet ass concert.

Smoked a few blunts before hand for that one. and ofcourse there were joints being passed and weed smoke everywhere.

Last edited:
G

Smokin and concerts is a good time. Smoked a blunt of "haze" (it probably wasn't actaul haze but it was the best bud I've ever had) at my school's spring cocncert and had some loser try trading his blunt full of schwagg with our blunt after we lit it and he smelled it...heh. Nas also tossed his blunt into the crowd that show.

I also saw an older sucessful bussines type couple (probably around 55-60) at the tom petty concert bum a blunt off some kids without paying them or even thanking them which I though was kind of messed up.

I Used To Grow

I'm going to see KoRn and Mudvayne in March in Denver and I don't know if I'll bring any bud with me for the concert. If I do take any I'll just take a couple fat joints of KB. I just hate the thought of getting caught and getting kicked out for weed.

I Used To Grow

I like smoking before concerts...but it's way more fun to smoke during the concert.

It's kinda risky to smoke in concerts though...unless you're in the middle of the General Admission area or a secluded seat in the stands.

Last 4/20 I went to see Slipknot, Lamb of God and Shadows Fall..at the beginning of Slipknot's set, some guy in front of me lit up a joint..the guy next to me squeezed by me and sat right behind the dude and smoked with him..I soon followed suit. The three of us ended up smoking like 2 more joints during Slipknot's set. But right behind us some girl got busted for smoking a cigarette..we were pretty lucky to not get busted.

G

I don't think I've been to a concert where I haven't smoked ganja! :joint:

I Used To Grow

I think I'm gonna sneak in a joint or two to this KoRn concert. Make it a little more fun. But I'm going to get there early as hell so I can get up front near the stage and close to the bands. I wonder if those security guards will toss me out for smoking a joint? Anyway, it shoud be fun.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
I used to bring a laser pen to the shows to beam the tokers in the upper seats. Kinda funny watching the lighters all go out for about 45 seconds then light up again. Then I would beam em again and it would go on like that for a good half hour.

Then when I got tired of that I would set the laser pen on kill and explode peoples heads. Which may or may not have happened since I was trippin pretty hard.

8ball.jpg

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
verite i like yer sense of humor

verite i like yer sense of humor

hahahahaha

Then when I got tired of that I would set the laser pen on kill and explode peoples heads. Which may or may not have happened since I was trippin pretty hard.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Long Beach Dub Allstars and any band on Skunk Records. Kid Rock and Sevendust as well awesome shows. Any reggae show, the Wailers in particular.

Jethro Tull was my 2nd concert ever and I went with my dad, his friend, my brother and my friend. I was offered my first roach at that show and had to turn it down due to my pops being right there. There were so many old heads smokin around us so i got a nice contact buzz. This was back before I really smoked so I got nice and giggly. Ive seen so many bands its all a blur to me really....I wonder why? :joint:

AbbieDoobie

You know those people that bring beach balls to concerts? Well, I brought this real big one, got in it, and had people bounce me around like a beach ball. The buoyancy was made possible by the helium inside. I kept screaming "Stop! Stop!", but they couldn't hear me because I was speaking in a high, squeaky voice. What a trip!

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Funny how the only flashback that comes to mind is standing outside the gates at some 80's alpine valley dead show when they open up a crack and shove some guy through thats stark naked and mumbling. About five seconds later they throw his shorts over the fence and the guys completely oblivious as the cops come walking up to him to take him away.

Latest posts

Latest posts