What's new

Concentrate Toys! (what do you smoke out of?)

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Whats the deal on the cartridges'? I would already have one, but can't find the cartridges anywhere. Do the omicron cartridges work with it?

i have two Omicrons and i cant stand them to tell you the truth, they collect dust and going to give them away to friends to see if they have better luck with them.....

no, the omicron carts wont work with this one....

i have found refillable carts for the eskillet. you use PURE oil and not that watered down glycerin tincture stuff.

the refillable carts you use are the greensmartliving s808 refill packs. open it up, take out cloth, clean with hot water and fill with oil! THESE ARE THE ONLY REFILLABLE CARTS OUT THERE! besides the one for the Omicron..

Mia

i have two Omicrons and i cant stand them to tell you the truth, they collect dust and going to give them away to friends to see if they have better luck with them.....

no, the omicron carts wont work with this one....

i have found refillable carts for the eskillet. you use PURE oil and not that watered down glycerin tincture stuff.

the refillable carts you use are the greensmartliving s808 refill packs. open it up, take out cloth, clean with hot water and fill with oil! THESE ARE THE ONLY REFILLABLE CARTS OUT THERE! besides the one for the Omicron..

Where you get that at Krunch?
My omicron is collecting dust too. too much trouble and too inconsistent to get the big fatty rips i like.
They got an omicron persei coming out that has nails, double cartridges, and all kinds of other shit, looks to do the job better(video on youtube), but still don't like having to forever dish out money on cartridges.
I'm kind of thinking I'll either end up getting what you got or that persei....

i just made a glass dabber with a stainless dental pick end inserted into it, pretty nice.
this sounds very intriguing HMK. I have the intention of PMing you about a curve at some point in the near future, and i may have some interest in one of these. Could we see some pics?

Socomvet

Just got one of these a trippy stix now I need some oil
x2_a3847b9

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
you get a lot of oil on your teeth and stuff if you use a wider bore tube mouthpiece for an oil unit. that thing will get hella dirty too, a lot of percs in there, that are great for filtering smoke, but unnecessary for oil vapor.

G

Guest3498

I've been after on of these sovereighty recyclers for a minute now. I've got a local shop that stocks sovereighty, but these things always sell out too fast and they only get orders every 3+months. Same thing with aqualabtech, plus I don't want some worked one for $900, I'd rather have the plane jane stock version. Can anybody steer me in the direction of a website or headshop (that ships) that stocks SG and might have one of these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-PyNMVHCfY

hammalamma

Veteran
you get a lot of oil on your teeth and stuff if you use a wider bore tube mouthpiece for an oil unit. that thing will get hella dirty too, a lot of percs in there, that are great for filtering smoke, but unnecessary for oil vapor.

I only use wide bongs for smoking oil, little pieces don't give me big enough rips or the suction I require. Every piece gets hella dirty at my house. Pipes and bongs are not hard to clean imo. Again I will state that I like the spinning thingy.
hk, you just have a problem with everything!:moon:

i personally prefer a more narrow bore when smoking oils. Not necessarily for preventing oil getting on my teeth or anything, but for flavor. I feel like when smoking anything, oil or flowers, i tend to get a cleaner, and fuller taste. I dont know if there is any scientific reasoning or anything, just personal experience. Hammalamma, i feel you on everything getting dirty. I try to rinse with hot water after every session, often times i fail at this :(, and everything gets an iso and salt wash every couple of weeks.
HMK- any way we could see some pics of that ti/glass dabber you mentioned a few posts back?

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
I only use wide bongs for smoking oil, little pieces don't give me big enough rips or the suction I require. Every piece gets hella dirty at my house. Pipes and bongs are not hard to clean imo. Again I will state that I like the spinning thingy.
hk, you just have a problem with everything!:moon:

not true, i just know whats up. lot of testing done here. my oil piece doesnt really get very dirty, as the curve is narrow enough it gets 90% of the reclaim buildup. the body stays clean. a well designed oil unit will do that for you.

and as for the little pieces not giving big enough rips or suction, thats nonsense. the biggest rip i have ever seen done cleanly was done on a very small device (1 gram toke of oil).

for the third time HMK, i ask for pictures of the dabber you mentioned, apparently you can't answer a newer members question because your too busy defending yourself? I am trying to get to know people on here, and you are a highly influential member, who i have reached out to a few times and been ignored, making me question if you are here to help or to preach?

abellguy

The latest addition to my smoking equipment. I had been using a swing but have been enjoying this glass? nail for a different taste! It also seems to be a cleaner feeling but I think that is just mental. It is a dream to clean as apposed to much larger sci X rig with the swing :D

IMAG0065.jpg

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
for the third time HMK, i ask for pictures of the dabber you mentioned, apparently you can't answer a newer members question because your too busy defending yourself? I am trying to get to know people on here, and you are a highly influential member, who i have reached out to a few times and been ignored, making me question if you are here to help or to preach?

omg man, i dont defend myself, i just let people pick over my corpse, for free.

as for pictures, its an ugly dabber, made for myself in a hurry. it works great, is not photogenic. in my life i am busy as heck too, and only take pictures when i have to. its often on the backburner, sorry :)

Trichgnomes

not true, i just know whats up. lot of testing done here. my oil piece doesnt really get very dirty, as the curve is narrow enough it gets 90% of the reclaim buildup. the body stays clean. a well designed oil unit will do that for you.

and as for the little pieces not giving big enough rips or suction, thats nonsense. the biggest rip i have ever seen done cleanly was done on a very small device (1 gram toke of oil).

Gotta agree with this one. To be honest though, I do believe that the law of diminishing returns comes into effect.

For example, on my unit with a one piece curve/diffy 14mm ground joint, I can vape quite heavily, and will reclaim (all dry) anywhere from 1/3 to 1/2 a gram of reclaim over the course of 5-7 days.

If I vape the same amount of oil through my curve that has a 10mm ground joint (and therefore tubing that is narrower) combine with a little nano bent neck stemless, I will get a half gram of claim in two days (all above the ground joint), and the body gets filthy disgusting. I can literally watch the oil get stuck in the curve as I take dabs.

What I'm getting at is at that I believe Kut sells his units standard at 14mm for a reason: Any bigger and the hits are too airy, and any smaller, the hits are milky but once the tiniest amount of reclaim builds up it makes the passageway so narrow that it is counter productive, and claims too quickly.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
well but actually the tubing is not by definition narrower, if one takes certain steps. i am using a tenmm unit right now because it had a small defect so i kept it, and it has an attached diffy on the end inside, that is the same as that used on 14mm, and the tubing above the tenmm joint has been replaced with the same tubing used on the 14mm as well. the body does not get very dirty at all in this unit, although since the curve is smaller in overall size to match the tiny unit, it fills up faster.

if a curve is made with a narrowing section of tubing just after the bell, and gets wider after, it should keep most of the reclaim out of the main unit body. but my standalone tenmm curves have been made just using the tubing on them, so they dont have the narrowing section, just the recent tenmm units do.

Last edited:

RulaTone

Veteran
DSCN0366.jpg
DSCN0372.jpg

Ti nail Dabber was custom made, first attempt, it has wigwag tubing on it.
also the dish that comes with classical decoration, think it's called reticello
its nice cause you can scrape from it till the last bit

...original inspirator: HMK...see this time i didnt forget you!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts