What's new

Concentrate Medicating Methods

montroller

On the go I like the health stone because I can take a fat dab and be good for hours then just plop it back in my pocket with no sticky mess... as long as you clean it before you go out.

It is the closest thing to hitting a rig IMO

prune

Veteran
Sounds like the ticket. I don't know what size that piece is though... just contemplating.

Anyone know of a micro-pocket torch that would do that 15-20 seconds for me? Don't they make little oxy/acetylene torches that fit in your hand? I remember seeing ones that took whippet/CO2 cannister sized gas cartridges. There been any advancements in that arena in the last 20 years?

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

There is a cigar lighter called a "Blazer Torch" with a triple-jet flame that can heat the DYD 9mm in under 20 seconds. It has a substantial tank, yet remains pocketable. (avoid the cheap imitations)

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
For someone thinking about opening headshop you would think ti nails and torches would be an easy find. :)

Highly educated all day for my ti needs, all torches break eventually. So pick one with warrenty. My lenk lpt-500 is the size of a vector or bed bath and beyond torch but more beefy and has lasted me over year so far, only 40 somethin from ace.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
For someone thinking about opening headshop you would think ti nails and torches would be an easy find. :)
What a retarded comment. Thank you so much for sharing. They are indeed ridiculously easy to find.

As you're aware, 10 seconds after you posted that... There are tons of choices, only a few are good. Absolutely no way to tell from pictures. Most reviews online are from folks that take 2 seconds to light tobac. Not very helpful.

That's why I come to those in the know. Right? :tiphat:

Lenk lpt-500
Blazer Torch
Warranties... Good to know. :thank you:

Healthstone... Hrmmm. Not keen on the $20+ replacement stone charge but it definitely looks interesting.

I, for one, am definitely looking forward to moving to concentrates. Between that and canna-pills, I see great things ahead for me. :) Thanks all.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

Latest posts

Latest posts