What's new

come toke w/ me, I'm new here.

poplars

hey all, I'm new here, just thought I'd start a tokin thread, get to know some of ya. I've been a regular at RIU for a while, thought I would branch out a little bit.

*rips zong*

poplars

thank you thank you! *rips zong* so I guess I might as well tell ya'all a lil bit about myself. I'm an exclusive organic outdoor grower in nor-cal. I've been breeding for this past year, been growing for 5 years. I just pretty much love what this plant can do for us, and can't get enough of it. I pretty much am just getting better and better in every way I can.

Blueshark

I've been growing about 20 months now and am just getting into breeding. My 1st attempt at F2's was successful and my current album I'm doing another run of F2's.
If that is successful as well, I will attempt my first cross with about 6 strains I have my eye on to get my desired finished product. If everything goes as planned, I should see that result in maybe 2 years? Pretty aggressive, I guess, but time will tell

poplars

yeah it's a rather intuitive thing, breed what gets you high and what you like and you'll end up in a good spot!

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
I can't have a toke with you I'm going hunting for Sambar deer in North East Victoria, Australia tomorrow.

I have to be safe with a rifle.

So have a toke for me.

Protea

I have been a grower for more or less five years now, and if i put up the tropf blumat right i still am, but i have been on holliday for three weeks, and noone has looked in on them if the carpenter didnt snoop around.
so i will toke one whit you when i get home, next week. to day i spent the day diving the great barrier reef, so toking have to wait.

Latest posts

Latest posts