What's new

come along with me on the hate train. .

CaptainTrips

i don't thing mentioning harry potter helps your case...

Specially given the piss poor literary style of Rowlings.

I don't have a "case", lol. Was just saying to whoever said these were children/teen books, that it doesn't matter. Adults or older people will still read/enjoy them, I don't think anyone has ever claimed these books to be classic literature either.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I think they should have Twilight meet Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys...just cuz they gotta die...even if it is the painfully slow death of poorly written but extremely unfounded popular Novel--:dueling::woohoo:

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
i just hate seeing all the commercials and crap for it, and all the girls going "ZOMG ITS THAT DUDE THAT LOOKS LIKE HE DOESNT BATHE, DO ME" and yeah... i hate teen trends, thats all...hannah montana jonas brothers harry potter twilight new moon bullshit haha

ArcticBlast

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
On another note.... Kate Beckensale is sooooooo hot with those fangs. Underworld kicks ass!

L

LolaGal

The Mysterious Case of Nancy Drew's Hickey

Nancy and her pals Bess, and George were hanging out talking about how they love Ned Nickerson, he is so hot.

Suddenly the Twilight vampire appears in his car... "Hey Nancy, Let's go for a Ride to the Malt Shop".

Nancy is captivated by his gay good looks and feminine face.... "Girls, he's hotter and gayer looking than Ned, I gotta go".

Nancy stayed out all night.

CHapter 2
Nancy gets raked over the coals by her Dad. "Nancy, what's wrong with you?? Are you a slut?", said her Dad.

Nancy scarf covered her pale white neck completely. Dad would never guess.

Suddenly Dad whips off the scarf and gasps in shock. Nancy has a Big Hickey!!!

Chapter 3

Nancy's Dad slaps her around a little to get the info out of her..."Where have you been, out with Ned?" Nancy's Dad gets his gun and goes off to kill that Nickerson boy.

George and Bess, Nancy's girlfriends are horrified. They send for the Hardy Boys to sort this out.

Chapter 4

The Hardy Boys are eaten in a horrible ghoulish blood feast by the Vampire Family.

Nancy turns into a bat and bites George and Bess. They all turn into bats.

Then they all bite Nancy's Dad who just killed that Nickerson boy down the street.

THE END

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I think they should have Twilight meet Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys...just cuz they gotta die...even if it is the painfully slow death of poorly written but extremely unfounded popular Novel--:dueling::woohoo:

The Mysterious Case of Nancy Drew's Hickey

Nancy and her pals Bess, and George were hanging out talking about how they love Ned Nickerson, he is so hot.

Suddenly the Twilight vampire appears in his car... "Hey Nancy, Let's go for a Ride to the Malt Shop".

Nancy is captivated by his gay good looks and feminine face.... "Girls, he's hotter and gayer looking than Ned, I gotta go".

Nancy stayed out all night.

CHapter 2
Nancy gets raked over the coals by her Dad. "Nancy, what's wrong with you?? Are you a slut?", said her Dad.

Nancy scarf covered her pale white neck completely. Dad would never guess.

Suddenly Dad whips off the scarf and gasps in shock. Nancy has a Big Hickey!!!

Chapter 3

Nancy's Dad slaps her around a little to get the info out of her..."Where have you been, out with Ned?" Nancy's Dad gets his gun and goes off to kill that Nickerson boy.

George and Bess, Nancy's girlfriends are horrified. They send for the Hardy Boys to sort this out.

Chapter 4

The Hardy Boys are eaten in a horrible ghoulish blood feast by the Vampire Family.

Nancy turns into a bat and bites George and Bess. They all turn into bats.

Then they all bite Nancy's Dad who just killed that Nickerson boy down the street.

THE END

I no longer fear death...as my life is fulfilled!!:laughing::nanana:

WaTerR

oh and i finally know what robert pattenson(edward cullen in the movie) reminds me of hes a waste of liiiife. . haha jk . . . . .no but seriously he is

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
once near dawn came out, all vampire movies to follow have to suck. well, unless they get kate beckinsdale.....

Latest posts

Latest posts