What's new

Colusa County Bans Medical Marijuana Possession

ApolloAK

http://www.codepublishing.com/CA/ColusaCounty/

Chapter 11- 3

(b) “Cultivation” means the planting, growing, harvesting, drying, processing, trimming, or storage of marijuana, in any amount, at any location, in any structure or vehicle, whether indoor or outdoor.

11-13 Summary abatement.
Notwithstanding any other provision in this chapter, when any unlawful marijuana cultivation is an immediate threat to the public health or safety, the enforcing officer may direct any officer or employee of the county to summarily abate the nuisance without notice. (Ord. No. 776, § 1 (Exh. A) (part).)

They can abate immediately and then put a lien on your property. By their own definition the simple possession of medical marijuana is an immediate threat to public health and safety, and therefore can issue a summarily abatement without notice.

TLDR- If you get caught with marijuana in Colusa County, they can legally STEAL it if they catch you with it.

trippn

this is blatantly illegal; and stands zero chance in court with a lawyer of any kind of competence.

Brot

Seeing that marijuana cultivation is legal in Ca., this can be turned on its head, by there own statement. Remember chain of deligation, Feds, State, County, City...etc. point being state law trumps this bullshit!! There is no "Unlawful" cultivation. Fucking dicks....

DemonTrich

Veteran
The city I live in Michigan (legal medical only state), banned grows. I don't get how a city can trump a state law. Feds>state>city any way you look at it.

Lots of meth up there , I got all of Glenn County mad at me and I was blocked for a week from Facebook , Glenn , colusa , butte and Tehema Counties are filled with meth , heroin , rampant crime and Dollar Stores , keep up the good work politicians of the North Valley !

Latest posts

Latest posts