What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Columbian Gold X ChemD

Thought I'd share with you folks some Landrace/Hybrid grows I'm just now starting in Hawaii this month . On the new moon of this month ,the 22nd I germinated some of these seeds. All of them popped without a hitch.

This will be an outdoor, 98% organic grow. The 2% not organic will be the time I have seedlings under Flo lights for about a week or so.

Attachments

• IMG_1389.jpg
    IMG_1389.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1404.jpg
    IMG_1404.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1451.jpg
    IMG_1451.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 15

Smoking Gun

Excited to see what this brings. Should be really interesting to watch them grow under the full Hawaiian sunlight.

this is a pic from yesterday morning of them on my deck . They broke dirt on the 24th. Starting to look good & healthy these days.

After germination I transferred them to Dr. Earth's 'Root Zone', where they will stay until they going tinto bigger bags or pots. Oh, and they got a small dose of 'Blue Sage Microbes'. A new product that I can't say enough about!

Attachments

• IMG_1520.jpg
    IMG_1520.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 12

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I would love to grow my buds in Hawaii. Even if they are all stolen or died you are still in Hawaii

TheFlyinHaWyn!

looking good bro, will be nice to see how they turn out, i am assuming that you are going the distance with them, i wonder if they will go long? or take the Chem D side and go a little shorter? good luck bro!

I would love to grow my buds in Hawaii. Even if they are all stolen or died you are still in Hawaii

well, I guess that's one way of looking at it? Fortunately I haven't had any "kick the bucket", on me in many years. Plus, haven't been ripped since mid 70's on Maui. I got three Pitbulls and one pissed off cat to keep would be ripper at bay. That's if anybody is stupid enough to cross into my jungle/property.

The Columbian Gold X ChemD is moving along nicely. But my other landrace/hybrid(Willie Nelson X NY OG JO is really enjoying the weather here in Puna. Plus they all got a splash of the "Blues Sage Microbes''.

They are in cups of 'Dr. Earth's Root Zone, and the 'Blue Sage Microbes'.

p.s. last pic is of Landrace that kinda grew in at my old beach house. I basically feed her once every other week, and that was it. This buggar grew in upward of 12 to 13 feet basically on her own! All I gave her was 'Big Bloom', but then one night a rather big storm passed Puna, and of all fucking things to happen. My baby was split in half! Right down the stinking middle,and see never recovered. But she made one hell of a run!

Attachments

• IMG_1637.jpg
    IMG_1637.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 13
  • apapane6.jpg
    apapane6.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 13 ft.jpg
    13 ft.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1578.jpg
    IMG_1578.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1598.jpg
    IMG_1598.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
sorry for the delay on response. Had my hands full with many family projects past several weeks,...uh...months actually. but my Colombian Gold X ChemD has taken off showing great signs of hybrid vigor.

Today, my two potted plants are in around 4 feet plus! What I'm really enjoying is these girls smell. It's a welcome relief having a smell other than a "kush" smell. The Colombo makes these girls smell almost spicey. Though she is still growing upwards, the ChemD in her has her flowering already!

Attachments

• IMG_2386.jpg
    IMG_2386.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2387.jpg
    IMG_2387.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2421.jpg
    IMG_2421.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2420.jpg
    IMG_2420.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 15
They are looking rather spindly, but are growing at a rate of about 2 inches a day! Look at her now!

pics one looks at bud development and other pic spocks out size of plant,...damn near 7 feet in height! Six weeks more? Here is the amazing part. It's not even June yet and these buggars are budding fast!

Attachments

• IMG_2863.jpg
    IMG_2863.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2849.jpg
    IMG_2849.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 12

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
a blast from the past x with a killer from the future

wowzers, this is gonna be good

my first subscription here

TheFlyinHaWyn!

beautiful bro. i need to get me one of those houses. i been planning on it for a while but i am thinking within a few weeks i should have it. good luck on the finish bro!

Smoking Gun

They are looking rather spindly, but are growing at a rate of about 2 inches a day! Look at her now!

pics one looks at bud development and other pic spocks out size of plant,...damn near 7 feet in height! Six weeks more? Here is the amazing part. It's not even June yet and these buggars are budding fast!

I think you may need more than 6 weeks with that girl. I am sure those buds will fill out a lot more. Keep an eye on the trichomes as best you can, I would harvest when most are cloudy or amber. The growth on that plant is beautiful. I am looking forward to a smoke report on this one. If only more seed companies but together crosses with old school genetics.

Smoking Gun

I think you may need more than 6 weeks with that girl. I am sure those buds will fill out a lot more. Keep an eye on the trichomes as best you can, I would harvest when most are cloudy or amber. The growth on that plant is beautiful. I am looking forward to a smoke report on this one. If only more seed companies but together crosses with old school genetics.

Smoking Gun

I think you may need more than 6 weeks with that girl. I am sure those buds will fill out a lot more. Keep an eye on the trichomes as best you can, I would harvest when most are cloudy or amber. The growth on that plant is beautiful. I am looking forward to a smoke report on this one. If only more seed companies put together crosses with old school genetics.

Smoking Gun

sorry I haven't posted lately gang,...my bad! Well, here is the lowdown on four ladies two at my place. Plus two other Colombian Gold X ChemD.

We were lucky enough to have summer like weather for a week and these part Landrace, part Hybrid just loved it! The ChemD is really starting to take over these girls. Nice, frosty, buds! Plus these buds are starting to really grow!

Attachments

• IMG_2387.jpg
    IMG_2387.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3243.jpg
    IMG_3243.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3246.jpg
    IMG_3246.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3121.jpg
    IMG_3121.jpg