What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Columbian Gold 72

FoxMcLoud

I grew 3 plants a couple of years ago. Took 6 months to show sex and they were all males. Never regular seeds again! Just ordered some autos from World of Seeds. We‘ll see.
Is this a joke or a terrible paid advertisement? 6 months to show sex? did you remember to light dep?

autos from WoS? just go with some Morrocan sativa (beldia) if you want something that flowers quickly, but for the love of God, steer clear of autos and of WoS if you want pure landraces

Boocoodinkydow

Is this a joke or a terrible paid advertisement? 6 months to show sex? did you remember to light dep?

autos from WoS? just go with some Morrocan sativa (beldia) if you want something that flowers quickly, but for the love of God, steer clear of autos and of WoS if you want pure landraces
No joke!! I may have shot myself in the foot by starting them 12/12 from seed In hopes of coaxing them through veg quickly. Backfired on me big time. Once bitten, twice shy. Limited space and time (cancer has a way of reallocating the time thing) prompts me to put landrace in the rear view mirror and try something more reliable. It’s all a give and take!

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I ordered some seeds from USC a few weeks back. I had trouble with the paypal as I did not specify the money as being for goods or services. I leave that blank to avoid making the recipient look like a business. Well paypal did not like that and would not give the guy the money.

I ended up typing in that it was for business with this guy, who USC is using as a buffer or something like that. So it finally went thru after that, the seeds were about a week to get to me in California from France. That is my story if it is any help.

need4weed

Veteran
@yesum A lot of these smaller breeders want to use PayPal, which is fine, but you have to select friends and family option. Otherwise PayPal report the transaction as income........which most are trying to avoid, for obvious reasons.

FoxMcLoud

No joke!! I may have shot myself in the foot by starting them 12/12 from seed In hopes of coaxing them through veg quickly. Backfired on me big time. Once bitten, twice shy. Limited space and time (cancer has a way of reallocating the time thing) prompts me to put landrace in the rear view mirror and try something more reliable. It’s all a give and take!
12/12 sounds like a decent way to start if you want to give them time to veg - it won't necessarily cause early flowering as many equatorial areas receive around ~ 12 hrs of light year round, so next time recommend starting with less light to induce flowering earlier - something like 10.5 hours light / 13.5 darkness

I was able to grow several landrace (pure)sativa varieties and keep them all below 6' by up-potting containers along the way and constraining stretch with smaller sizes during that duration. After trying no bottle nutrient landrace sativas, I will never intentionally select hybrids or commercial lines grown with synthetics. Unparalleled experience, I invite you to reconsider your landrace sativa stance going forward.

re: USC > Cristalin does drag his feet with timing and customer service, but IME things did eventually arrive

acespicoli

1707202586567.png

RobFromTX

Don't panic bro, you'll get your order. Customer service is lacking and christilin comes across like he's doing you a favour selling you his beans. The main thing is, they do send your order.......albeit slowly 🐌

Its quite a relief to run across this thread. I placed an order with Underground over a week ago and haven't heard a thing back from them, no response to my follow up email either. Im glad to know i didn't get scammed and that they just take their sweet time getting things done . May i ask in your experience how long it takes them to dispatch the order? I have no idea where these guys are located but im in the U.S.

need4weed

Veteran
Hey Rob, they are based in France, I'm uk. From memory he dispatched in a week and received another week after that. They will arrive bro. I get that with other breeders too, ordered a bunch from Dutch passion a few weeks back, no email for order confirmation, no email following up my enquiry about the order. Its DP, they will deffo fill the order, but I will have a chat with them at spannabis this weekend

need4weed

Veteran
Yeah, it had been on my bucket list for years, finally doing it, Barcelona is a pretty cool city too. I am surprised how many vendors from the USA and Canada, can't wait to get amongst it

Latest posts

Latest posts