What's new

Colorado?

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
By looking at NORML's website, CO looks like a friendlier state than where we live now.

Any Coloradoans care to share ganja tales from the west? We are tossing around the idea of moving out there and I'm curious to find out just how friendly the state really is.

I'm here, so you know what I enjoy doing in my basement...

We're looking towards Denver and surrounding areas. Maybe a little north.

slappyjack

Boulder and Denver are quite cool. Colorado Springs, not so much.

I have a hunch that Colorado is closer to legalization than California.

alphaguru

uhhh weed is everywhere

for example

just playin some b ball in boulder and natuarally run into an old buddy with some heady trainwrek

then later that day some friends bring me some fire maui from the med club

beware though
you can become bored in this city as most locals i know including myself are pretty fed up with college kids.

if you arent respectful or in the know about how to act the locals will make it clear they dont want you here

kinda like norcal but way small

Last edited:

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
ya'll got med clubs in CO too? Right on...

I'm actually a very quiet, respectful neighbor who tries to do his best in keeping the house up, neighbors feeling safe, and pick up after my dogs. I grew up in a tiny little village in Northern Michigan and it's roots still run deep in how I conduct myself - just without the small town gossip, lol... Should be ok.

How are the med laws out there? Are they as restrictive as some of the newer states are or are they a little more loose like cali?

Latest posts

Latest posts