What's new

colorado spring CO info

Dr. G

ive been pondering moving to colorado and my gf has some family in co springs

i was wondering if any of you could give me some info on the medical laws plant count ect.

and on the general area or other towns around it how nice is it whats the cost of living (were only looking to spend 1500$ a mth max on rent

also whats the deal with growing and renting is it just a dont ask the landlord and if she catches you and says no you just have to stop or what have you or is there actually places you can grow no prob in

Don't move to Colorado Springs!! It is by far the most conservative town in the state and they are currently trying to ban dispensaries among plenty of other weird political bs. It is where all of the military facilities are and is pretty much leo central. Check out Denver or Boulder. Far more friendly to your cause. Medical law says 3 plants veg/ 3 plants flowering per patient. All of the details are online if you just search for CO mmj laws. And as per usual.....don't tell anybody!

Dr. G

is there a good site that lists the exact laws cuz its kinda hard to find plant count ect on places like boulder and around

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
Only the CDHPE says they will recognize higher plant counts, it doesn't say anything about law enforcement..Anything over 6 plants/2oz per patient and you will more than likely be using an affirmative defense in court..

Dr. G

my buddy lives in steamboat springs and he says he gets 12 plants per patient

also how easy is it to caregive for other people and how does that work you just give the medicine they are allowed to have when harvest comes? 6 oz? and do i give it away or can i get somthing for it to cover neuts and lighting (somthing small if anything i guess t depends on who the patient is and hpw sick they really are

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
Well your buddy is risking using am affirmative defense.. The MMJ laws are written as an Amendment to the State Constitution. Amendment 20 states that you can caregive for another person, but it is 6 plant total and 2 oz of "usable" medicine.. However Hb-1284 is starting to take effect, Hb-1284 limits you to 5 patients, unless MMC's are banned in you're locality, you may then petition the local gov to allow you to caregive for up to 16 people.. At the same time there are many places all but banning private caregiving.. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but didn't ft collins limit the # of plants per house hold to 12?

Also under 1284 you are no longer allowed to sell your medicine to your patients only be compensated what it's worth in time and energy ( whatever that means) In my opinion move here for the sunsets, the mountains, the snow, the people, the abiliity to use/ possess erb without fear of legal repercussion..

Dr. G

hmm ya that makes me think a bit

i wanna be able to grow pot for myself since i smoke an ungodly amount and to make some sort of side income ive been doing it for my main income in a non legal state for years nad im just sick of the feeling of maybe going to jail some day

i know theres still a chance of being arrested

but ya i dont have much in the way of offering services like i mean i used to be a carpenter but that blows ass im a good gardener dunno how many jobs there are out there in greenhouses n such but me and my gf currently fuck online for money but thats just supplementary and have just started it

me and my woman and my 2 friends are just trying to start a new life away from lame ass illinois

looking for 1500$ a mth rent in a place we can find jobs my one buddy is a mover and the 2 ladies can transfer jobs at the jewelery store they work at now but noone is well off by any means

whats job opportunities looking like out there?

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
The economy is okay out here, still jobs, prob better than Il you can find some nice spots for 1500$ if you look..The mtns are gonna be hiring soon not great pay but....Dude if you're looking for a better quality of life it's here.You just gotta work for it.If you have a clean criminal history-no felonies-there is quite a bit of bud tending positions around and other jobs in the industry, but the bottom bitches always get paid as such naw mean..

funk

Dr. G

Well i do have a prior but it should be expunged soon

But its for Possession of marijuana....does that make me not eligable for bud tending? And do you mean like taking care
Of plants?

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
is it a felony charge?? if so your shit out of luck.. Budtending is like bar-tending you serve herbs instead of booze.. If you got skills and can prove it, you might be able to get a job working with the plants..

shack

Hi Funk,you stated the "mtns" are gonna be hiring soon....what is/are mtns?
I check Craigslist regulary for jobs.There seems to be a fair amount in the Denver area for General Laborers,unfortunatly most of them only pay 10 to 12 dollars an hour.

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
The ski resorts are getting ready to hire.. You can find pretty decent jobs up there.. Worth checking out.

hahaha gotta love the mountains. theres definitely work around just gotta look, network, and set yourself apart from the other (numerous) job seekers. good luck.

Latest posts

Latest posts