What's new

Colorado Sativa's

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
That's a good question friend and thanks for asking. Check them out and post the results here so we will know if they are legit. Someone else may know a little more so hold what you got.

420empire

Veteran
Dunno bout legit..
I contacted him and he responded fast. He has some Nice strains. He is only sending in US. I tried to make a deal with him, but apparently the guy dont want to earn money.. he just ignored my mails. So up to you bud. I Know for sure i dont Wanna spend time and money on people not being willing to cooperate. So my conclusion , his selections Maybe not have any psycadelic traits since his seems like a closed minded person. Good luck😊👍🏼

blondie

There are threads on here about him and yes he has good strains at more than reasonable prices. I’ve grown out his gear and posted about it. Matter of fact 7 of my naan blackou (or however you spell it) seeds hit water last night. Very good source of seeds at reasonable cost, apparently only US shipping. A number of breeders only ship to certain areas, such as ACE seeds quit shipping to the US some years ago. Nothing unusual about this. Annoying maybe.

“Legit”... well ... he legitimately sells what he advertises. Seeds legitimately grow true to strain. My opinion, an honest weed lover who spreads genetics for cheap. The world needs more of this. Order away and be happy you have access to cheap seeds. One caveat, seeds I received many were older. The number of seeds received more than made up for this.

Abdthi1966

Premium user
420empire, No offense mate but without more context to what you offered him, your review seems alittle biased. It seems like your insulting the guy simply because he wasn’t interested in your offer, that seems one sided to me.

As far as the seeds go, I’m only on my first grow from them, the destroyer x Jarillo mix and its growth has been very similar to the old cannabiogen posts about the original cultivator. Only time will tell with the smoke but I got the impression he buys expensive seeds and carefully open pollinates for resale.

I can’t vouch for anything beyond that but the colas are starting to look tasty during week seven.

Attachments

• IMG_6972.jpeg
    IMG_6972.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 66

420empire

Veteran
@Abdthi1966 Of course I got bitchy no doubt. As you can read thats way I bash him , it's like your are shown lets say a car, and you are really keen on buying it. Then the sellers just say no! And then you reach out and being kind, even to offer more money then it cost, and then no answer...
i accept it, but got no respect for his bad manners.
All other US based breeder/shops I can make deals with so it's kind of Weird.
I Just let people Know how it went down nothing else.
When that is said , great he is doing preservation work, more of that. And nice looking plants bud, u doin indoor beds, Thats really sweet. 😊👍🏼
Let's us know how the smoke is when its Ready

Last edited:

k-s-p

Veteran
420empire, No offense mate but without more context to what you offered him, your review seems alittle biased. It seems like your insulting the guy simply because he wasn’t interested in your offer, that seems one sided to me.

As far as the seeds go, I’m only on my first grow from them, the destroyer x Jarillo mix and its growth has been very similar to the old cannabiogen posts about the original cultivator. Only time will tell with the smoke but I got the impression he buys expensive seeds and carefully open pollinates for resale.

I can’t vouch for anything beyond that but the colas are starting to look tasty during week seven.

That looks like a great cross. I've had both in original form from kaiki. Looking forward to your report.

blondie

I grew out Punta Rosa and mm x hz 21 and Oaxacan gold . All grew as expected. He no longer has these in stock however or didn’t last I looked. Definitely worth the time and money. Seeds arrived timely without issue. Zero complaints and actually praises.

Attachments

• E777B140-55E5-4CC2-9DBA-074686C4E637.jpeg
    E777B140-55E5-4CC2-9DBA-074686C4E637.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 65

Abdthi1966

Premium user
@Abdthi1966 Of course I got bitchy no doubt. As you can read thats way I bash him , it's like your are shown lets say a car, and you are really keen on buying it. Then the sellers just say no! And then you reach out and being kind, even to offer more money then it cost, and then no answer...
i accept it, but got no respect for his bad manners.
All other US based breeder/shops I can make deals with so it's kind of Weird.
I Just let people Know how it went down nothing else.
When that is said , great he is doing preservation work, more of that. And nice looking plants bud, u doin indoor beds, Thats really sweet. 😊👍🏼
Let's us know how the smoke is when its Ready
You know what? I can understand that brotha, and would be similarly frustrated. Sorry you had a bad experience with him. I wonder what was going on, he’s always been polite the couple of times I’ve emailed. Did he not want to ship out of state or something?

Yea I love the living soil for personal bud, though I’ve been thinking lately I need another flowering room for open pollination stuff. It just gets too crowded without being able to move them around.

I’ll update you when it’s done guys.

Asentrouw

Too bad he doesn't send seeds abroad the ocean, he has quite some interesting strains for reasonable prices l would like to attain.

On the other hand who can blame him?

With packages disappearing in customs and all fuss, pressure and complaints that come with that, I can imagine some small breeders don't want to get into the hassle.

From what I read his seeds are legit. All respect for those who make and sell seeds for descent prices for the masses.

I understand some companies are not to happy with some repro's of certain strains, but in the end these plants can be no ones posession or patent, no matter how much work went into it.

Last edited:

rolandomota

Veteran
New strain copies just came out! The old golden tiger with one Thai 😉 @dubi malawi , panama and malawi x zamaldelica are also available good germination almost 100% on panama and malawi. the new super laos Haze are interesting so is the cambodian child by mass medical. I got low germination with mulum madnes x Oaxaca space shuttle

Last edited:

airplane

have issues with panama seed germination - no germination but good germination with Malawi x Panama - also looks like Nepale Jam might no germination either

airplane

Thanks much about thus "tip" Peace just lost panama pupil v3 by Mass medixal- Winter Sunset by Beleaf have a few more seeds , sure hope they germinate

EnjoyingLife

I grew out Punta Rosa and mm x hz 21 and Oaxacan gold . All grew as expected. He no longer has these in stock however or didn’t last I looked. Definitely worth the time and money. Seeds arrived timely without issue. Zero complaints and actually praises.
Agreed, he gets the seeds to you quick and seems nice enough. He answered all of my questions quickly also.The freebies were generous when I bought from him.
My only concern is how careful the open pollination is but for as low as the seeds cost I suppose beggars can't be choosers comes into play.

EnjoyingLife

New strain copies just came out! The old golden tiger with one Thai 😉 @dubi malawi , panama and malawi x zamaldelica are also available good germination almost 100% on panama and malawi. the new super laos Haze are interesting so is the cambodian child by mass medical. I got low germination with mulum madnes x Oaxaca space shuttle
Well shit, how low on that mmxspace shuttle? I was looking at that one.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

Need to learn how to grow first before pretending to know how to breed and sell seeds.

Latest posts

Latest posts