What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado outdoor, Season 1

orion6324

The growth is exploding! I can't believe they are growing as fast as they are now. As I said before, I've always been an indoor hydro guy. I was telling my friend "farmerinc" the other day that hydro is so much faster and I was kinda disappointed at the progress. Well, not anymore! I can't tell you how fast they are growing now, it's incredible.

The close up leaf pic is from a Black Domina/Afgan kush cross. I've named her the afghani 9 leaf. All are now bigger than their 5 gallon pots and should be in the bigger pots but I need to let the super soil cook a little longer before I move em.

Anyhow, here are the ladies. Try to refrain from tucking dollars!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

orion6324

Everything going good again this week. Growth is CRAZY fast now. Measured a 2'' vertical growth in a 48 hour period. As well as being 2' wide. These thing are gonna be HUGE by the time they start flowering.

As you can see from the pics, one of the girls is having what seems to be an isolated K issue. I've narrowed it down to cold temps at night and hot days causing a slight K lockout. It's just the one plant and just on 2 branches. Can anyone confirm this? The old Overgrow site had a sick plants thread which I downloaded years ago and kept. It's where I came up with the cold/hot temp theory. Anyway, I think it's come out of it now, I'll keep an eye on her for sure. Going in the big pots in two weeks!

orion6324

Ready, set, grow! So after much sweating in the SoCo heat this morning they are in the big pots. Watering system is set up and they got some N via Urea this morning as my tests indicate they are really eating up the N right now, it was almost depleted as you can see in the pics. Which tells me two things. 1) They are using N in veg as they should be. 2) These soil testers are fairly accurate. So I'm happy! PH of soil looks to be fair as well so the next few weeks should be good for some fast growing. Here are the latest pics.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts