What's new

Colorado Outdoor 2: Saga continues...

mapinguari

Veteran
Nice to see 'em starting to bud up nice for you, Carlos!

Good luck finishing out...you have the right attitude...all gravy!

calientecarlos

Veteran
Thx Mapinguari!! Learned a lot from y'all big dogs over the last year r so... Charge the battery n leave em the fuck alone.. they aren't f1 ferrari racecar's that need fuckin synthetic every god damn thing every race.. they just want lil tender lovin care and left the fuck alone just like any other broad or human for that matter...

gunga galunga.. so i got that goin for me which is nice:)
~cali

calientecarlos

Veteran
Thx overgrow!! I have a habit of over-doing things unintentionally.. pops always told me when it rains it pours sonny.. I can dig it I love the fuckin rain:headbange

calientecarlos

Veteran
Speaking of rain El Nino coughin up lil bit this morning what a frig treat!!! Thank you sir may I have another??!!

picture.php

WSD
picture.php

picture.php

Flower time meow..
picture.php

picture.php

I can dig it!!
~cali

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy shit man those things are some nice looking bushes! And they look weeks ahead of mine in flowering. Keep up the great work looks like indoors is going to be a thing of the past for you

calientecarlos

Veteran
Sup there guy... beers n steaks might be on you when I get up north eh!!! I can dig it..

Thx mang!! Fuckin cheers eh!! Hope all is well with your herd!! I did absolutely shit but plant em n set hose timer.. Indo is what it is and always will be... I hope this will get me thru the winter lmao...

calientecarlos

Veteran
****inued..

PHD1
picture.php

picture.php

PPP3 7ft talleth
picture.php

I dream of fields of plants like this of blueberry kush n purps!!!! Always next season eh..
picture.php

Sunkist n jah blessed we be good...
picture.php

good vibes to all thx again for all the love, guidance n info n stuff...
~cali

calientecarlos

Veteran
Flocktardogeese be flyin south n i've never been anywhere tropical ever so this might be the year!! I'm startin to select moms to breed for my field of dreams guerrilla next season. Thinkin 100+ plants bc I'd like to retire yesterday n I'm young as fuck still.. anywho just more pipedreams but bet ya sweet ass next year gonna be 10x the op at least thx pono n mapinguari for makin me wanna go frig hugerererer n stuff...

had few viiite russians so i be cronk typin... so anywho turdsuckerbackinners here's whats goin down out back

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

god damn gluetards were only kinda blowin smoke.. gg4
picture.php

picture.php

calientecarlos

Veteran
PHD1 will be infantry from meow on!!! (harlequin x white lotus) Braintamer high n NL funk aromatic.. she's gettin some pollen on her for sure down in the loinal region!! been rainy!!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

til next szechuan safety meeting..
~cali don't fucketh roundeth no moreth..

calientecarlos

Veteran
GrassyAss en serio CarNan.. You taught me a lot feel proud to teach next generation right way.. So Shijeah this next bowl r thousand is on the house Sproutskii!!!! I might get op goin up yonder norphvoods yah eh too why not!! HotCarl PotSeed spreadin the love errwhere!!!!

calientecarlos

Veteran
Some cereal new genetics in the stable n there's 4 stud pollens I'm dyin to let orgy it up.. ish gettin cray cray round herr again the no fucketh roundeth no moreth...
picture.php

calientecarlos

Veteran
I'm gonna be in the desert next two weeks being an alcoholic pot-hoarding lizard so keep your turds bottled til then farqwads!!! Good vibes n jah bless the sweet sweet cheeba!!

~cali fucketh loveth vacation even if its not da lake hue betcher biscuitz..

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice bud! Make some extra beans for this guy. Want to spill the beans on what you plan on knocking up and what stud/studs? Be careful making seeds is very addicting.

Have fun in the dessert. I don't think it's peyote season though.

calientecarlos

Veteran
picture.php

Shijeah mad beans yo!! Wheres my blueberry cough bike broOG!!!!

Had to get ice resupply petrol n holler at tourist whores.. be back next weekend n these cool evenings here prob mean flower hour back home!!!!!!!!

Cheeba libre vacation more!!!!
Cali kulo peligroso

Latest posts

Latest posts