What's new

Colorado Outdoor 2: Saga continues...

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have always wanted to go gem/gold hunting. Don't know to much about mineral hunting, but I know how to bust my ass. I should be able to not work anymore in like 25 short years. Unless one of these years I can figure out how to harvest a few thousand pounds.

calientecarlos

Veteran
My dad was a geologist and a grip of my friend's are miners.. It's a no brainer to me bc i'm always out there fuckin off anyhow might as well try to get paid doin it eh!!??

25 years few thouz pounds that's cray cray talk guy!!! I'm talkin few pounds a year for personal n then livin off the land like we used to!! I wasn't meant to get rich off weed.. not yet at least lmao!!

calientecarlos

Veteran
Thx Rosetta!! It's taking off greater than expected!! Somethin to be said aboot a proper harden off!!

ssq. talker get irey n kick it if ya want!! thx for stoppin by!!!

calientecarlos

Veteran
picture.php

BK
picture.php

PPP
picture.php

picture.php

lovin the outdoor more n more every year!!!

calientecarlos

Veteran
Hope errbody had a fun n safe 4th!!!! Had to run to the hills again to beat the heat.. Ladies freakin oot out back gotta clone n rape n shape asap.. i'll snap some pics in the mornin..

calientecarlos

Veteran
Jungle fever bud...
picture.php

GG4 gettin all mutant
picture.php

picture.php

WSD i'm gonna clone the frig out dis bitch fo sho yo!!!!
picture.php

PPP first 4 footer n it's not only half way thru july!!
picture.php

calientecarlos

Veteran
contd....

PPP
picture.php

picture.php

otra GG4 that replaced herm'd PHD is going batscat cray cray!! Looks like hippie cabbage!!
picture.php

shit grows like a weed outdough i'm def retired from indo bullshananiganz..

keep it real n stuff
~cali kulo explosivo

calientecarlos

Veteran
I got a 6 pack of BluebKush hardened off n xplanted in the new tree sector!! wicked stoked to see how they do!!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Still gotta xplant another 6pk here and a 6pk in the new tree sector once they're hardened off n ready. Dem raspberries doin they tang tang!!
picture.php

The rest of the minionz are close to being hardened off which is good bc its gettin crowded in herr quick like n stuff..
picture.php

calientecarlos

Veteran
Lil trick I learnt is to put perlite on bottom since it all goddamn floats to top anywho lolzy.. don't forget to bottom and top dress with worm terds either eh bud!!

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those things are going to be bushy!! Looks like a few must have started to flower and now are reveging. But it don't seem like they are slowing down any. I have one plant that started to flower and is now reverting back. One year I had most do the whole reveg thing, was mostly genetics that where breed way north of me.

I know you don't want to flower things inside anymore but are you going to keep mother plants?

I'm thinking when things start to flower I should put up a thread

calientecarlos

Veteran
Def bushmaster deluxe!! I'll trim the fromunda larf next week. I flowered em inside to sex em but i shoulda left indo veg cycle at 20 on 4 off. I switched to 16/8 n they got a lil too fruity tooty.. few weeks you'll never notice but next year i'm veggin in greenhouse either fuckin way. Less harden off, free light and stuff..

Funny you axe.. I got a Mirre x Bro OG and two Strawberry Cough moms goin already lolz.. my veg room will always be bangin.

I hear threads are for pussies lmao.. do it already!!!!!!

Might be gettin up there to da norfwoods lil late this year harvest gonna keep me busy til the snow fly I have a feeling..

Dreambig

Nice shit brudda! I like that that brotherhood og as well, I crossed her to a withches weed male. How long does your strawberry cough take? I've heard 12+.

calientecarlos

Veteran
Thx Dreambig!! Just got that bro og n a few crosses of it so I'm anxious to dabble!! StrawCough takes til mid november here usually so atleast a 10 weeker. She's more than worth the wait tho!! Sweetest smoke I've ever had besides cherry lime..

Headys

Great Grows

Great Grows

Thanks for posting this stuff Hot Carl.

I'm in Colorado as well and looking to do my first outdoor here shortly. The spot just opened up, and I'm excited to use the sun. :biggrin:

When do you think its best to plant here without a greenhouse? I'll be combing through this post, but any info you could toss out would be helpful.

My outdoor will be in the burbs.

- HEADYs

HEADYs-Shield-Logo.png