What's new

Colorado networking

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I have a fellow member on here who is gonna stop by next week for lunch and I am gonna share some cuts with him....probably will get some samples as well. I enjoy sharing the love.

We are meeting in a hippie/biker bar on the west side of town if anybody wants to stop by for a beer....looks like next Thursday.

I would like to put a face to some colorado peeps on here.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I was hesitant to come until I found out BIKER BAR referred to mountain bikes.:yay:

See ya next Thursday. I have a mountain bike....how I broke my collar bone. I stay on the porch now days.....guess I don't run with the big dogs anymore....

CowboyTed

I'm not sure a cowboy is gonna be welcome in either sort of biker bar, but I also don't care.

I'll join you! Just PM me the time and place. I'll bring whatever clones I have to give away.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
@ Ted, believe me, hippies, bikers and cowboys are all welcome at this place. No time has been set but am assuming around noon or a little after. Will talk to Defacto since he is driving in and get a more definitive time. But Thursday is the day.

I long for the day when smoking lounges are as common as bars and we can all network openly, dealing with the bar crowd is quite frankly a hassle sometimes.

Hydro8

I might be free on Thursday, Is the "biker" bar outside of Morrison ?

I refuse to spend a dime in Morrison until they get a handle on their corrupt police force.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I might be free on Thursday, Is the "biker" bar outside of Morrison ?

I refuse to spend a dime in Morrison until they get a handle on their corrupt police force.

It is in Morrison. And they are known for fundraising...mostly traffic. If it was a problem the bikers would avoid the area. You just have to be cool.

Hydro, just sit have a beer and be good....:laughing:

Hydro8

It is in Morrison. And they are known for fundraising...mostly traffic. If it was a problem the bikers would avoid the area. You just have to be cool.

Hydro, just sit have a beer and be good....:laughing:

2011- 7,431 moving violations - 2011- 4 actual crimes (I am sure 2018 is about the same or worse)

Big speed trap full of corrupt police. I fight my tickets and do not like going to court.

Nice area I would love to support the town when they get a handle on the police corruption. Last time I drove tru Morrison I watched a cop blow tru a stop sign too pull someone over for nothing, then saw two other people pulled over on my way to the hwy.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Evening gang.

@ DVB....I hear ya. When I wore a younger mans clothes my pad was the party pad. Had some hellous party's back in the day. Today however I live in conservative older subdivision. I have been able to keep my grow under wraps for 10 years now by being very careful. Many here are Jeff Sessions clones. With that said no gatherings here....

@ Hydro. I am open, any suggestions? I think Defacto has gotten a hotel room on the west side so.....
How about the Rock Rest bar and grille. I am open......

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
Old school meet up, lol, love it! Now that okla has mmj, I can fire things back up myself, I still have flir flyovers, from ohp, and the day before the vote the county sheriff was trolling about to see who had signs up , lol,go to YouTube and search Rogers county sheriff chokes man at mmj meeting, it’s still risky, and they require you acquire your seeds from okla seed stock with lenage verification, lol, wtf? , lol , but I will once again start my mission of growing the finest available, wish I was near by , to pop the top on some Colorado coolaid, cheers mates!!!

Hydro8

I would drop in the Rock Rest if it was earlier in the afternoon. I would have to be heading back to work by 3:30.

The trading post at Red Rocks is scenic but small if it is too cold to sit on the porch.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
The Rock Rest is very similar to the Red Rocks in. Both rustic and user friendly. And you don't have the small town cops looking to give out tickets for going 3 mph over the speed limit.

I haven't been there in a few years but I am sure Fran the owner is still alive and kicking. (I Think). Anyway, is everybody ok with the Rock Rest at noon?

Probably safer to go out and sample some smoke in the parking lot there than is Morrison anyway.

Google Rock Rest in Golden for directions.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Who all is coming? I will get there a few minutes early and get a spot. Ask for Pute.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Yup. Thursday at noon. You ok with that Defacto?

If anybody wants....pm me and I will give you my cell in case we can't find each other. Kind of a big place and will be busy since it is lunch time...I'm a short old fart.. My hair is white like snow and will be wearing a drab green ball cap that says Parshall Inn on it...

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
That is fine with me. Cowboy Ted?

Don't think he has been on. There is usually a couple of peeps that just show up for these things. We shall see. Come one come all.....it's a pot party down the hall.....

Call me strange but I just like hanging with brothers of the bud.....I don't trust you if you don't smoke.

M

meowmeowmeow

I work but appreciate the message guys.
I m always down to burn, talk shit and trade seeds.

The Indo Expo for me is usually the time of year i dedicate 100% of the weekend for meet ups

I will keep my eyes on this thread. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts