What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado networking

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Hola Amigo!....

How ya doing big......I ain't going back. OP ain't gonna raise his voice to me and Dman doesn't seem to care....I like it here....

When you get control of the site (which is gonna happen) I will come back as a mod if you still want me.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Well those late season sativas are coming to an end Sunday. Did you see the predicted high temp.....like 29f.

Anyway glad you are back. Play around. You have to have 50 posts for some things and then we don't have access to the back. But still. The upgrades you were talking about are here.

You will run into several here from there. So your cover is already or soon will be blown.

I have to go watch the tube with the boss right not......BB in an hour....

Well those late season sativas are coming to an end Sunday. Did you see the predicted high temp.....like 29f.

Anyway glad you are back. Play around. You have to have 50 posts for some things and then we don't have access to the back. But still. The upgrades you were talking about are here.

You will run into several here from there. So your cover is already or soon will be blown.

I have to go watch the tube with the boss right not......BB in an hour....

Oh geez...back to the Dope Operas...

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
If I can nurse them through Sunday night there is some pretty good weather forecast the next 10 days...

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Mostly sports for me as well. But BigSur who has posted above us is a member of the dark cloud. Fricken Dodgers fan. I have had to listen to him while the Dodgers kicked the Rockies butt all year long.

This guy actually casts spells on the other team....

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
My powers are neutralized here...
I cannot post a photo yet.

The Rockies had a great season.
They just need a couple more pieces to the puzzle.
Like the Dodgers getting Machado. Just in time for the playoffs.
How did L.A. do that?.

Voodoo.

Mostly sports for me as well. But BigSur who has posted above us is a member of the dark cloud. Fricken Dodgers fan. I have had to listen to him while the Dodgers kicked the Rockies butt all year long.

You'd be surprised how well that actually works.

I was watching tennis with my wife one day, not my sport of choice but quality time is quality time, it was during Andre Agassi's final tournament. Andre was in a tough spot, behind, matched against a younger player who was pretty talented. As this fella got ready to serve, as the ball went up, I clenched and screamed "FAULT!" and sure enough that serve faulted. He went to serve again, I did it again, and he faulted again. At this point the wife is looking back and forth between me and the TV (Andre was her favorite player) and telling me "Keep doing whatever the hell that is!" I managed it 2 more times on his next serves, Andre went on to win the match but lose in the next round.

Pretty sure I was tapping into my Malkavian ancestry, using some type of long range Dementation to send jolts of my insanity into the player, causing him to make errors, but that's the silly part of my brain talking.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
So, there comes a point in rime every day when you start seeing double. It just took two minutes to type this....thanks spell check. Time to crash.....

Good to see you Big....early roll call.....

Lol - I needed an early morning laugh. :laughing:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Wake up putembk and have some coffee....Plants did fine last night , uncovered.
I will cover them tonight and leave them covered until Tuesday,..
I will see how cold hardy they are at 19 degrees....
The angolese and Malawi will finish OK but two Thais ain't gonna make it to maturity.....chicken feed.

I am taking the plunge and buying a couple of tents to keep me busy over the long cold winter...

Say don't you have to go up and winterize the cabin?...

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning Colorado.....you to Big. Monty....don't click on that link. You will never be the same....Apparently his spell wasn't strong enough last night as his Dodgers lost.

I have been able to keep the flowers in my front yard going until last night....killer frost. No matter, they wouldn't have made it past the coming storm anyway.

I have 3 plants just about ready to harvest. Two Lemon Betty's and a Golden Pineapple. Final flush tomorrow and harvest 10 days after. I haven't had to use scissors in almost a month now....probably need to be retrained....any volunteers?

And yes Big, trip to the cabin is near. Had firewood delivered yesterday. Need to stack it and button things up in the crawl space so the pipes don't freeze...North West Colorado Mountains get cold in the winter. Minus 30f is common.

Browns are spawning now so I will find time to go fishing as well. Will post pics when I get back. I also have several friends up there that are waiting to see me....guess I am just a popular guy......

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
And run is a good golf strategy....
Wrap around seasons started and we are off on another season of golf...
No off season , golf is the sport that keeps giving...
Covered up a few African sativas tonight..otherwise the harvest is in and we should have enough medicine for another year..
Dodgers win.
Back to L.A. to play 3 and maybe wrap up another pennant...

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning. Cold and snowing here. Everything outside is toast. 23f and dropping. Will be busy flushing 2 plants maybe a 3rd depending on how the trichs look.

Looking at the golf course behind the house Big and I think you can get on the course with not problem. I would use an orange ball....might have trouble locating a white one in the snow....Since you say golf is a year round sport....

I think I will sit by the fire and watch the Broncos get their a.... handed to them today. Only way they have a chance of winning today is if there is a foot of snow on the ground.

Yep the Dodgers won. That is a good series.

Hope all in Colo are dug in and warm. Be well all.

Defacto

Hello all - Nice thread Putembk

I'm a recent transplant to Colorado so welcome the chance to network with others!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Well Defacto my friend....tell us what you are in to. Are you a grower, breeder or a midnight toker???/