What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado networking

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Try E-Bay my friend. Sometimes you can get really good deals there. I have Ice fished on Granby several times. Bur I would rather walk a river with a fly rod.

Defacto

Jacks Nutrients

Jacks Nutrients

Anyone interested in trying Jacks nutrients for hydroponics?

I won't miss it if you'd like to give a few pounds a go. :)

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Wow, did you switch you main line of nutes or just have an excess to the extent you are giving it away.

How are ya doing Defacto? Haven't seen you around much. What's up?

Defacto

I've never really had much of a plan when growing; just used whatever was laying around like miracle grow or regular Jacks, etc.

My move to Colorado, visiting your grow and reading a bunch here on ICMag forums has inspired me to change & hopefully improve my grow.

Buying nutes in 25 pound bags for a personal grow allows one to be generous with supplies. :)

I'm also hoping to improve my game with the curing thing. That freezer curing is one I am excited to give a go.

Other than that Putembk, I am hiding out in my indoor tropical garden and hoping for spring! :plant grow:

Hydro8

@ Defacto How are you ?

I would like to try some Jacks, I have some General Hydroponics I can give you if you are interested in it.

Defacto

I would like to try some Jacks,

Let's get together then! When is good for you?

I have been happy with the part A & B but adding the CalMag last week showed
an instant change/improvement.

(Did you miss the PM I sent you a few weeks ago?)

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Can I come. I don't need anything but can bring some goodies....But, I ain't bringing anything you you don't let me come.....bwahahaha....

Defacto

'
'
The second ICMag Colorado Forum meeting is set for February 2 at the
Rock Rest Lodge, 16005 Mount Vernon Road, Golden, CO.

Be there or be square! :)
'
'

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Sounds like a good time. I will be there. What time is this taking place? Nice that we are doing this on a Saturday for those who have to work.

Maybe if we get enough to attend we can get a private room. When I was president of my Trout Unlimited Chapter we had one. If enough show interest I will call over there and ask.

Defacto

What time is this taking place? Nice that we are doing this on a Saturday for those who have to work.

My Bad - noon is the official time. :)

Saturday was Hydro8's suggestion and I agree it gives the working stiffs a chance to come.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Come on all you Colo IC Mag members. Lets make this a party. I am sure there will be lots of samples, seeds and clones to share....

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
'
'
The second ICMag Colorado Forum meeting is set for February 2 at the
Rock Rest Lodge, 16005 Mount Vernon Road, Golden, CO.

Be there or be square! :)
'
'

If I was still on the front range I'd be down but Durango is way too far away unfortunately. Y'all have a good time :yes:

X

xavier7995

Going to try and make it, i am kinda flakey though and wind up doing parenting stuff more often than not.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Sure would be nice if we had a great turn out for this gathering. I have a blast talking shop and meeting new friends that are growing. Don't know why but I don't like to be around somebody that isn't involved in the marijuana industry in some way. Get yer but over two this thing........

Defacto

Putembk & Hydro8 & anyone coming to the get together:

How do you feel about me renting a room in Twin Lakes for us to "get ready" for lunch? (West of the intersection of I25 & I76)

I don't know the area but the owner says Los Galitos & Tia Maria are fairly nearby to eat.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Hey bro. How was your new year. Mine was mellow. Shot 9-Ball. Glad for the get together...thanks to you and Hrdro.

You mentioned going somewhere else for lunch and renting a room. I don't think it's necessary. Most places comp that as long as you bur booze and food. Which all needs to be available at one place.

If you want to turn this into an official business meeting....would fit the format. But we are a bunch of stoners/growers. You would loose half it we had to meet somewhere else for food/drink.

I know you are coming from a ways so I am not opposed to a place in NW part of the city but it needs to be a suitable place. Hopefully where peeps like us are welcome. Both the Red Rocks (where we were) and the Rock Rest are both our kind of place where we won't be out of place.

Just my 0.2....

Defacto

I was thinking more of a legal place to partake in some cannabis.

The idea occurred to me, I found an Airbnb homeowner that would allow it and thought I'd see if anyone else saw value in the plan.

Hydro8

The idea sounds good, not sure about Twin Lakes . That's the Ghetto.

You can smoke there and about anywhere in Commerce city, no one cares when you are next to polluted factories, crack slums and ??

edit- after looking at the map Los Galitos & Tia Maria are near 72nd & Pecos, not that nice. People will not care about pot smoke around there... but I would be worried about bed bugs and lose syringes in that part of town.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts