What's new

Colorado MMJ License ?'s

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
I believe we have to get ahold of SCF, the mod, and request it. Friends, PMs, all that stuff, comes @ 50.

feltonmuggs

Would you guys be interested in keeping an index on clones in your area?

There are several advertisements right now in westword (free) and I came across another "MMJ News" that should be at local 7-11 stands (free) on Monday, tomorrow. Dispensaries are popping up quickly, I think there's close to a dozen around Denver now.
I wouldn't mind calling up or visiting my local dispensaries and posting whats available and where for how much. If there's good genetics down in the springs or up in ft collins, I want to know about them, and likewise those spots might want to know what's passin around in Denver.

JWH-018

I've know of three different strawberry coughs but I don't think any of them are what you want. The straight SC doesn't finish strawberry at all and I'd consider it pretty blah, similar in potency and appeal to strains like AK or NL. Friends believe it's from dutch passion stock which has a poor reputation. The SCxBigBud came from that mother and while you can tell the two apart it's really barely inferior, but that's not a big bud testimonial. The third is SCxDeepChunk aka DCxSC and it's awesome, I've run it and it's a super resin producer - but it's a cut from the bay that's mislabeled there, it's really NorCal Goo x Deep Chunk. If your heart is set on the cough, make sure it's the legit clone only.

For a clone list all one of us has to do is make a new thread where we post the club name, what cuts, price and caregiver req's and we'll be good to go. I'm sure if we keep it updated and limit the chatter it'll end up stickied without even asking.

M

milehighmedical

We could use the CO MMJ clone scene thread that's going. I'd be happy to check it daily and add the updates people post to my original post at the beginning as a master index.

rooted

i was told at CT that they can be listed as my secondary caregiver.

is this true or were they just blowing smoke up my ass?

pikes peak 69

Hello rooted,
It is common practice for some caregivers to be listed as secondary CG. You would sign (and sometimes notarize) a form and the CG keeps it on site. They don't send to the State as the State only has a place for primary Cg on the certs.
It's kind of a loophole in the law. The Cali. Supreme Court has ruled that when your law mentions a Primary CG it opens the door for secondary(s) as well.
CT used to state that it was a new law that they had to be your primary to service you. That was never true. It could have been their policy but was never the law. I think he loosen his requirements because he's loosing to many patients.
There are more compassionate disp. in your area.
HTH
pp69

M

milehighmedical

Once again pikes peak, didn't know it was even possible. And each caregiver can uphold the full plant count for the patient? Isn't that one of the items they're addressing on the 20th though, caregiver definition?

pikes peak 69

Hello MHM,
No not every cg can carry your full count. The law States that collectively the patient and Primary cg can have 6 plants and 2 oz or WHATEVER is medically necessary.
Say you get a Dr to write 24 plants on your rec. You could grow some and a Primary cg could grow some. If you sign a secondary cg paper with one of the disp. typically it's so they can sell you meds. Because they don't receive a copy of a cert with their name on it, it would be harder for them to show sufficient proof to LEO that they are protected by being your sec. cg.
Typically, from what I've seen, the sec. cg comes into play when it is providing you meds not for growing your plants.
On the 20th, they are trying to define a cg to the point that you would need to be a cert. nurse to provide all the services they want to include as a cg.
I'll post a link to the draft of what they want to change.
http://www.cdphe.state.co.us/op/bh/hearingnotices/MedicalMarijuanaDraft_043009_withBasis.pdf

HTH,
pp69

Once again pikes peak, didn't know it was even possible. And each caregiver can uphold the full plant count for the patient? Isn't that one of the items they're addressing on the 20th though, caregiver definition?

alphaguru

hello coloradans

hoppin on board with the med scene here pretty soon but my question is how do legitimize a 250 plant grow?
is this even possible.

my boys want to start a dispensary in the next 6 month

so where are all the dispensaries getting their nug and is everyone covered?

pikes peak 69

Welcome,
I would say this about 250 plants.
DON'T DO IT.
Reason being is that gets into fed law. Although the prez and drug czar have stated that in med states they won't go after anyone unless they are breaking fed and state law, I still wouldn't do that many. I would stay under 100 plants. Maybe a couple of different locations at 99 plants each under a different name.
Did that make sense?

I would guess that most disp need help in finding meds. In other words, I don't think that any disp has the contracted growers to provide the quantity that they need.
HTH,
pp69

hello coloradans

hoppin on board with the med scene here pretty soon but my question is how do legitimize a 250 plant grow?
is this even possible.

alphaguru

well hmmm.

then one other q
what is the law reguarding how much a dispensary can carry?

is it just enough to supply 2oz per patient that signed on with them or how does this work?

pikes peak 69

Colorado law doesn't address disp at all. But I would guess that most disp. don't keep very many lbs on site. Some of the dip. I'm aware of have say 300 patients. Of which may be 100 are members (have signed them as cg), probably keep 2-4 lbs on site. Several owners I've talked to are doing about 1-2 lbs a day in my area. You have to realize that most patients come in are only purchasing 1/8 -1/4 at a time. In fact some disp. limit how much they sell to each patient so they can spread it to alot of patients.
I would assume when the supply meets the demand that that will change, and they will sell more per patient.
I would bet that they all remove their stock at days end.

pp69

well hmmm.

then one other q
what is the law reguarding how much a dispensary can carry?

is it just enough to supply 2oz per patient that signed on with them or how does this work?

alphaguru

so any one can go open a dispensary where they please?

way to broad there has to be some regulation of sorts

licensing?
or certification

or just a caregiver for multiple patients?

pikes peak 69

Business license, Tax licenses for city, State and Fed. and caregiver for numerous patients.

so any one can go open a dispensary where they please?

way to broad there has to be some regulation of sorts

licensing?
or certification

or just a caregiver for multiple patients?

alphaguru

very interesting

thanks for the info.

seems like quite a bit of work to actually get things rolling
but you do have to love that grey area.

seems as though it is all just networked by a select few

High

hello coloradans

is this even possible.

I found this article lately. Not comprehensive, but good info regardless. Obviously comes from another site. Hope it's okay to post. If not, mods please feel free to delete.

Cheers

http://cannabistherapeutics.net/MarijuanaEducation.pdf