What's new

Colorado MMJ License ?'s

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
natty-Sounds like your budtender would be better suited to operating a pooper scooper business as he doesn't seem to know shit from shinola and is an idiot with no business working in his job.
Cryogenic would pertain to a process such as butane extraction. Very low temp extraction. Sometimes bubble looks like sand. By your description it sounds like someone took their "sand" and mixed it with bho creating a heavy ball of mostly "sand". After all, your budtender wouldn't know the difference from what you were saying.

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
So this morning on the way to work i hear Will B on KBPI and he just got his MMJ card in Colorado. But he is telling everyone to get it now because next year chronic pain isn't on the list of recommendable reasons.. Is that true? who gets to decide what is an acceptable reason?

So they are locking down for sure?

Where's Mike from Green mountain?

Where's Mike from Green mountain?

I'd sure like to know what the heck is going on with the requirement of your care givers photo. I got my rec from their doctor on Oct 3rd, as did many other folks. Not one mention of that requirement. Howard, i needz your photo.

I sure hope to get some kind of answer, and quickly i might add...:yoinks:

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Thanks for the reply Resinryder! :)
You reinforce what i was thinking at the time; but while i was in there he made me feel like i didn't know what i was talking about, walking me in circles, lol. When he said he had "cryo" i gave him a look like 'yea right', b/c i'd been through this once before like 2 wks ago, (almost word-for-word the same convo, even hash being illegal), but my reaction seemed to make him defensive. Since i'm not well read on the cryo method, i wasn't sure if perhaps you could use another extraction method, while at cryo's super low temps. The few pix of cryo i have seen, looked like white or golden sand, absolutely nothing like what he had, which is why i walked away empty handed.

i'm not that confident in my canna-knowledge, as a result of hanging around a bunch of canna-experts here at IC, so i kinda let him roll right over me, rather than continuing to challenge him, which i dont have the energy for anyways. i forget that most of you guys, have a far above-average knowledge-base when it comes to cannabis, when your average toker's knowledge-base is fairly minimal. So yea, compared to ya'll i have minimal canna-knowledge, however, when compared to the goofballs out here... maybe i should give myself a little more credit. Sometimes i expect everyone to be IC readers. But a budtender, should be an expert, or damn close. At least he knew what i meant when i asked 'what extraction method' was used, most people around here stare back blankly when i inquire about how their hash was made. So by those standards, he is still, sadly, the most knowledgeable guy i have talked to out here, lmao! :nono:

Thanks for all of the input everyone.
Hope this finds you all well. :smoke:

sounds like we got some bubble haters do to their lack of ability to make it or otherwise acquire it or even recognize it...i hate this kind of store...total slackers and not advancing our cause one bit IMO. the following is from PAGE 1 of the amendment...not too difficult to find at all.

(i) "Usable form of marijuana" means the seeds, leaves, buds, and flowers of the plant (genus) cannabis, and any mixture or preparation thereof, which are appropriate for medical use as provided in this section, but excludes the plant's stalks, stems, and roots.

regarding the PO box, a couple of things.... my DL has 2 or 3 physical addresses ago, not in an effort to trick anybody, just the realities of my life. and yes, you do need a CO addy to get a POB but you are not required to change that addy at anytime, so again, that is 1 or 2 addresses ago. being that we are talking plants and harvests of a crop (be it 1 or 100 plants)...you never know when you may be the slightest bit outside the bounds on quantity b/c those kinks you've been trying to work out finally get worked out...mars is in recession and BAM! a bumper crop! more than expected...and well, more than you are 'supposed' to have. i def. do what i can to stay within the limits, but i'm not about to kill a plant b/c it looks too heavy.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
yea my question has yet to be answered... so why is a po box a wise choice?? dont you have to show you DL eather way?? eather way if they want to find you its not that hard with all the other info they have to go on :)O

Here is an other point of view on this, What if your wallet/purse gets stollen/lost and some one finds it/lifts it from you, your addy is on your card, and if they are low lifes they could then think that you could be a good mark for a little kick in the door.

SoCoMMJ

Here is an other point of view on this, What if your wallet/purse gets stollen/lost and some one finds it/lifts it from you, your addy is on your card, and if they are low lifes they could then think that you could be a good mark for a little kick in the door.

Or if your cert is posted at your caregivers garden and it gets ripped.
Or if a dispensary copies your cert, they dont have your home address on file.
etc etc

Be safe everywhere you can.

cococrispy

the state has cashed my check well over a month ago, when will i get my card ?
i thought by now i should have it in hand ?
any help here ?
thankU

Sportster

FULL TILT BOOGIE...
"...The law mentions concentrates as being legal. Done story"

Thats how it works in Oregon too...we call it "CONDENSED CANNABIS" and is just as covered by our OMMP as cannabis is!!! that goes with leaf and trim, as well as buds!!

When one has too much at the end of harvest, we find another card holder who isn't growing and give....I said GIVE him/her whatever may be the overage while still green and wet, our laws state that cannabis thats "usable" is only counted, wet material is NOT useable, so by rights we can have a freight train full of wet cannabis and not be out of compliance until its dry an usable!!!....if theres going to enough to fill another card, find yet another pal who has a card and give him, until YOUR count is above board!!

and all is good!!! I've been doing this legally now for 8 years, our program works great out here....granted, there will be bugs for Co to iron out, and there will be riff raff going on, we see it daily in Oregon, but.....the folks who are on the program have been following all the rules and the program continues!!

My advice, is start a program with a web site like we did, early on....now our site is NUMBER ONE in Oregon, and we learn and teach everything there is to know about the program, we have members in the legal fields helping us move forward, as it is now, we are preparing to vote in state ran dispenceries, which will be a good thing for the state and people!!...Start a state wide, non profit website to group up all your state's people, and find a way to connect everyone thats online in Co that has a card....get it going now, and in a few years you all will have the same success as we've had.....the state listens to our org now.....your power comes in NUMBERS!!!

IF, I can help.....feel free to holler or shoot me a pm message, and I'll try to explain more about our program here!!!....So far, we have a BITCH'N TRACK RECORD!! :D

alphaguru

sportster what website are you referring to. just left the oregon med scene and came back to colorado but the only website I recall that would be a good model for others was oregongreenfree.com

is this the one?

Sportster

FULL TILT BOOGIE...
That be the one alpha!! I helped start that site about 6 years ago, today its the number one Medical site in Oregon!! ;)

Sportster

FULL TILT BOOGIE...
Might be a good site, however, I think more locally orientated site/area ran by local members of the program...Seems you would be able to focus on more of "your" laws and whatnot as oppose of a collective of med states at one site!!

Thanks for link, never heard of this place!!! ;)

Surrender

an online clearing house for caregivers/patients to connect in CO would be ideal! What would hosting and development costs for a moderately functional vBulletin set up for that be expected to run?

Sportster

FULL TILT BOOGIE...
an online clearing house for caregivers/patients to connect in CO would be ideal! What would hosting and development costs for a moderately functional vBulletin set up for that be expected to run?

Good question....of course, it wil depend on what server costs are in your area, not sure what a current copy of vB is anymore, but thats the easy part to find out...I'd call around and see what the costs are in your area for such a plan, in the meantime, I'll find out what our expenses are for this question, and give ya an idea what it costs us, also keep in mind, our site is bigger now, growing daily, and we host pics and what not, so I know our bandwidth usage is way more than when we started, however......give ya an idea what we deal with on a monthly basis as of now!!! ;)

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
the state has cashed my check well over a month ago, when will i get my card ?
i thought by now i should have it in hand ?
any help here ?
thankU
they are like way backed up due to the high volume mail that they are getting. If you go to thier web site they have an e-mail addy that you can e-mail them.

if your past 35 days of waiting your good, but I know its nerve racking waiting for that card to show up in the mail.

Sportster

FULL TILT BOOGIE...
It takes up to 3 months and longer to get renewals here in Oregon, BUT....if you have copies of all your paper work and check stub or M/O stub, or copy of payment on hand, at least here we are just as covered as if we had our card/permits in the 1st place until the real deal comes in the mail!!!

Perhaps email your state office in charge of overseeing your medical program....and if you had a web site like I suggest, you can go there for all the legal aspects and info you'd need, another good reason to look into building a info web site now, be one of the 1st on your state to get organized and you'll see and reap the benefits!!

I'll help you good people all I can.... :D

Latest posts

Latest posts