What's new

Colorado MMJ License ?'s

IGrowTrees

Looks like I'll be hitting up Green Mtn. in early September..

I'm impressed by what I've heard here.

Seems like a quality business.

Free 1/2 Gram

Free 1/2 Gram

A free 1/2 gram to all new patients that mention IC Mag!
Mike

got an email from greenmtn and all looks good> looking to get in there fri or sat. i have a few other buddies that i just got of the phone with and said they to had no probs with greenmtn and getting there card. good stuff :joint: green mtn should get us free meds for sending so much business his way :joint: jk or maybe not lol

K

Kola Radical

What the law doesn't say is that you can grow for a dispensary and they can give you enough patients to cover the number of plants you are growing.

My patient list is constantly evolving and it would be difficult if not impossible to track every patient, caregiver change at any given moment. But I could ballpark it if necessary.

So... grow. Just grow and things will take care of themselves.

The most recent test case in Boulder County cleared a man with 37 plants, so as long as you don't try to become the StarBucks of pot growing, you're probably ok.

Thank God and Hunter Thompson... Colorado is the kickassest weed state there is, except for the very low number of plants allowed per patient. But your chances of going to serious, butt raping prison are less here than many, many places.

B

BigappleNugz

niteline abc was on tonite and they said cali has more dispensaries then starbucks> thank god> cause i cant stand starbucks even tho i never been in one and wont ever go to one. dont know why they keep covering cali cali cali when its happening here in this state to>but maybe better off if they dont expose CO.

IGrowTrees

Sweeet!! I have an appt. at Green Mtn. next week.

Please God, don't let it snow!

I know it's August, but it can snow in CO any month of the year..lol

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
niteline abc was on tonite and they said cali has more dispensaries then starbucks

Such a bogus statistic. Does CA have more dispensaries than coffee shops? Are there any dispensaries with as many branches as Starbuck's? Then we have to consider SR-71/Blue Sky in Oakland which has both a coffee shop and a dispensary, do we exclude them from the comparison?

B

BigappleNugz

Sweeet!! I have an appt. at Green Mtn. next week.

Please God, don't let it snow!

I know it's August, but it can snow in CO any month of the year..lol
man its already getting down into the low 50's here in denver at night,low 40's in the mountains. i luv it
goodluck with ur visit

BowlPacks

So, what's be best way to obtain more patients anyhow? Im interested in starting a co-op, but need to up my patient numbers in order to have enough medicine to cover the "down time". Anyone have any tips?

pikes peak 69

Used to be CG would/could put cards and flyers at the THC clinic. I would find clinics that are not inhouse with a disp and ask about leaving your info there.

pp69

So, what's be best way to obtain more patients anyhow? Im interested in starting a co-op, but need to up my patient numbers in order to have enough medicine to cover the "down time". Anyone have any tips?

Han Grolo

Im thinking a case of 40's and a bunch of homeless people.

But seriously folks... Providing to your patients at better than street prices, there is a natural desire for people to use you.

And you get to provide medicine at low costs to legitimate medical clients. A good way to further the cause instead of exploit it.

Peace- Han

SweetBOG

Im thinking a case of 40's and a bunch of homeless people.

But seriously folks... Providing to your patients at better than street prices, there is a natural desire for people to use you.

And you get to provide medicine at low costs to legitimate medical clients. A good way to further the cause instead of exploit it.

Peace- Han

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BowlPacks

Green Mtn Is great. They're getting better too.
Our Co-op will give FREE meds to terminally ill patients. The problem is, simply, being able to have enough meds to supply new patients until their 2oz are ready. Does that make sense? I feel like I'm not doing very well at explaining what im trying to do!

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
Hmm, so if Bill Gates got a terminal disease you'd supply him for free, but someone with chronic pain from an industrial accident that left him unable to work for the rest of his long life and bereft of assets pays.

Has anyone ever heard of non-cash compensation? How about developing a lower grade strain for people with less money? I'm working on something I'm going to call University of Mississippi Kerosene. Kerosene because it's potent, but definitely not as desirable as diesel. I take fan leaves and extract the oil. Take more fan leaves and saturate them in the oil. So far it's coming along. Tastes very harsh if smoked, but vaporized it's not bad. It's definitely medical grade. Target retail price is $150-200 per ounce. Really, at this point it's handling concerns that are keeping it in testing. Shit gets so sticky it clumps together. I got the idea from how UMiss prepares cannabis for testing and for distribution to the IND patients, and that's why it's University of Mississippi Kerosene. Another concern is that it's so damn hard to spell Mississippi right on the first try.

Another thing I want to do is to develop a medical strain that doesn't get people high. It's really become apparent to me that it's not the THC in the plant that offers most of the medical benefits. Funny thing about the drug war...if I want high THC seeds all I need do is point, click and pay and they're on my doorstep in a couple of weeks. High CBD/no THC seeds seem nowhere to be found. Any hints of the direction to get some actual hemp seed (Fedora 19 is preferred) would be highly appreciated.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hmm, so if Bill Gates got a terminal disease you'd supply him for free, but someone with chronic pain from an industrial accident that left him unable to work for the rest of his long life and bereft of assets pays.

hard to argue that point, as thats the very situation im in, except i can grow for myself.

whos sick and who isnt? how do you as a caregiver make that determination? pretty tough choice when it comes to providin for someone that may or may not really need your help.

i have 2 patients(hepC and Back) both in ther 50s, takin another this am to get his ticket. hes been on SSI for close to 15 years now, been eatin vicodin, percoset, valiums, flexerall, soma and a crap load of other drugs. which imo is causin him more harm then good. after eatin some cookies for a bit now he gets out in his yard, eats like a hog, and sleeps all night which he said he hasnt done in years.

hes scared as all getout about goin, as he thinks the popo is gonna be at the door to grab him. which i think many are hesitant due to this reason. theres still alot of fear amoung people of my generation when it comes to weed, they all seem to get the Reefer Madness picture in there minds when talkin weed, and fear of freakin out, lol.

when i take someone on, i take people that are not rec tokers, people that really have not smoked weed in there lifetime, and need to get off the drugs for awhile.

ive had a few people i have gotten high, and they dont want nothin to do with weed. especially edibles, which really takes um to a place they dont like.

most times its pretty easy to distinguish between someone thats wants to try somethin different for relief, and someone that wants to toke it up. the guy usually asks how much weed then can get from ya every week, when they want a zip or more a week, i just telll um im full up. had a few guys tell me thay want all the weed off there 3 plants, lol fookin gomers.

CBF

G

guest123

Has anyone ever heard of non-cash compensation? How about developing a lower grade strain for people with less money? I'm working on something I'm going to call University of Mississippi Kerosene. Kerosene because it's potent, but definitely not as desirable as diesel. I take fan leaves and extract the oil. Take more fan leaves and saturate them in the oil. So far it's coming along. Tastes very harsh if smoked, but vaporized it's not bad. It's definitely medical grade. Target retail price is $150-200 per ounce. Really, at this point it's handling concerns that are keeping it in testing. Shit gets so sticky it clumps together. I got the idea from how UMiss prepares cannabis for testing and for distribution to the IND patients, and that's why it's University of Mississippi Kerosene. Another concern is that it's so damn hard to spell Mississippi right on the first try.

Another thing I want to do is to develop a medical strain that doesn't get people high. It's really become apparent to me that it's not the THC in the plant that offers most of the medical benefits. Funny thing about the drug war...if I want high THC seeds all I need do is point, click and pay and they're on my doorstep in a couple of weeks. High CBD/no THC seeds seem nowhere to be found. Any hints of the direction to get some actual hemp seed (Fedora 19 is preferred) would be highly appreciated.

Soooooooooo what kinda solvent you using again to make stuff?

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
Caregiver = someone who wants to help someone.

Drug Dealer = someone who want to take advantage of someone for profit.

I hope they change the caregiver laws some most of these Drug Dealers go away.
If you sell it for more than street you are a drug dealer.