What's new

Colorado Medical questions

maxpower420

I am lookin into gettin my medical certification in colorado and was lookin to get some insight from people who have already done so.

the number one question is
Is there a way to become some kind of caregiver for dispensaries or something along those lines in which i could have more than the allowed three flowerin plants.

if possible i would love to devote my life to growing some herbal remedy for sick people who REALLY need it

lemme know any advice you might have.

peace and love

B

BigappleNugz

why not go to the 5-6 threads on colorado meds,dispensaries...all the info you want answered is there!!!!!!!!! dispensaries already have tons of dank and some have 10-30 strains on hand all the time..if you was to grow it would have to be really topnotch dank better or = to what they are getting and you would have to meet or beat the prices they are already paying from all there vendors..and most are growing there own these days anyway.

B

BigappleNugz

to grow more you need to get patients to sign you as there caregiver> then you grow 6 plants for each patient which will increase your #'s and yeild..or a dr. can give you a recommendation to use grow more meds based on your illness.

Latest posts

Latest posts