What's new

Colorado Medical Grape Ape grow. 2 1000w hps.

This is my first grow thread, hopefully get some good feedback. I'm doing a Grape Ape medical grow. I got the clones from a friend who has had the strain for 5 years now. The clones were aeroponically rooted then transferred to 5" pots with Fox Farm Ocean Forest, mixed with perlite 50/50.

As you can see I didn't have enough 5" pots so 4 of them are in 5 gallon pots. I started flower one week ago transplanting on day 3 of flower. ( money, money, money)

Now they are all transplanted and feeling happy. I transplanted the rest into 7 qt. grow bags, I love them.

One with the light off.

The little guy in the middle will be my mother, just wanted to stretch her out a little, revert back to veg to crop and bush.

This one grew almost 2 inches in one night!!

Dnutz

lookin good dude! nice to see a colorado grow thread for sure, especially with the grape ape lol. Will be watching so keep updates for sure!

The girls are looking very nice right now, feeding rather heavy but they seem to love it. Will try to get closer pics of the flowers so you can see the trich development.

T

theJointedOne

right on, i am starting some GA in a few days and would love to get your take on this strain. I have read a bunch but it is always good to hear some more views....look forward to more info. peace

right on, i am starting some GA in a few days and would love to get your take on this strain. I have read a bunch but it is always good to hear some more views....look forward to more info. peace

This is my first go round, but the grower who gave me the clones has had it for 5+ years, loves it. Says that it's not the heaviest yielder but when you treat her right you get some heavenly smoke. I will keep posting updates. This grow is not going to be to impressive as I am forced to grow outside in a garage,:yoinks: very cold. I am noticing slower growth because of this. We have to move out of the house we are currently in after harvest. So I will be building an entirely new grow, with 2 400w MH for veg, 4 1000w HPS for flower, as well as a couple flouros for cloning/seeding purposes. I anticipate that yield and potency will be greatly significant. :jump::party:

Finally

Finally

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Camera was dead and what not. Well anyway they are looking really good for having been living in near freezing temps. WOOO!! I had to do some adjustments to the grow and it made all the difference. Plants are looking much much better. We are now at between 80-85 degrees lights on and 60-70 lights off. It was -16 at 7 o'clock this morning. Here are some pics:

Momma Grape

Here we see some color change!!!

Group shot.

Some more color change, beautiful purple color.

Sorry for the shitty shot.

Another Group Shot

PURPLE!!!!

A bag seeder with 9 blades on the fan leaves.

I don't know how to make them bigger but oh well. Here is a bud off the last crop.

sneaky101

Looking good. Wish I could find a grape ape clone!

You can get bigger buds if you go hydro. I was pretty intimidated by the whole hydro thing when I first started and am now doing my 2nd dwc grow in nearly 4 years now. I think it is even easier than soil grows myself. Seems like there is much less pest annoyances too...at least imho. Good luck with your grow!

Dnutz

Hey dude you need to hit 50 posts so i can send ya a pm! I got a question for ya!

Other than that, shit looks strait grape fire! keep it green dude,
Dnutz