What's new

Colorado Legislation

HDForty

Hey all,
Looking for info on the new legislation in Colorado that is supposedly passing today on dispensaries/vendors that I have heard will put many out of biz...thoughts? :smokey:

K

Kola Radical

Get ready to bend over... the government is going to pork us again.

Here's hoping they err on the side of freedom, but I am not holding my breath.

K

Kola Radical

I heard a lot of it. The cops got 20 minutes to speak, and mmj patients got 20 seconds each. There were a LOT of mmj supporters there and the speaker kept banging her gavel and telling the audience to be quiet.

I am not sure what is going to come of it since I could not stomach listening to the boring ass vote on each amendment... etc.

It was clear that many of our elected leaders want to keep Cannabis a legal issue instead of a health or humanitarian one.

You have to ask yourself why the cops and DA's support the black market.

HDForty

Well thats not good...thinking of getting into growing, but not sure about the new law...thanks for the input though.

the_man

remember this is only the Health and Human Services Committee and it needs to be passed on the floor so you guys need to get toghter and stop this

buddydro

Thanks

Thanks

I heard a lot of it. The cops got 20 minutes to speak, and mmj patients got 20 seconds each. There were a LOT of mmj supporters there and the speaker kept banging her gavel and telling the audience to be quiet.

I am not sure what is going to come of it since I could not stomach listening to the boring ass vote on each amendment... etc.

It was clear that many of our elected leaders want to keep Cannabis a legal issue instead of a health or humanitarian one.

You have to ask yourself why the cops and DA's support the black market.

I like that statement, going to use it next time I visit my legislators.

I really like the second sentence.

Be a fun one to drop on them "columbo" style and then watch for their fleeting initial reaction. I'm starting to slowly figure out what ya gotta look for.

Thanks.

buddy