What's new

Colorado IndoOrganic

calientecarlos

Veteran
Welcome!! Glad to be still cultivating!! I set this room up a few weeks back and the ladies been veg'n until two days ago so I figured I'd get a thread goin before they got too far ahead.

8x8x8 plastic n mylar
2 x 600 watt (reflectorless danglers) digi HPS w/ 400w T5 cfl supp
20lb CO2 Tank timed n reg'd
16 x 5 gallon Hot Carl's Sphagnarz Soil w/ EWC topdressing
Maui Waui, Strawberry Cough, Big Mack Collie

If I missed anything I'll bring it up later....

Few pics..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thank you for coming by things will be gettin Icky sooner than later!!

Stay Safe Out There
~Caliente

calientecarlos

Veteran
hookten- The soil is a blend of peat, perlite, volcanic rock and worm terds. They get fed cytoplus, ewc tea and activated effective microorg's. Lil guano n mollasses when they start puttin on weight. Thx for rollin thru!

colorgro- The Mau Mau came from a friend who has had it for a decade or so. Every time I ask him it's a diff story. So who knows what it is or where it cameth from? Thx for peepin!

sprout- Still gettin freshies!! Nice to see ya again man!!

This is kinda my ace in the hole. Good water is key mang! It's a 5 stage RO with a conditioner and an aerated reservoir. The conditioner is full of carbon activated charcoal chunks, Goji balls and volcanic rock.

picture.php

Sall for now
~cali

calientecarlos

Veteran
After a week or so shreddin steep n deep the ladies didn't miss me at all really...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CO2 in a sealed room and reflectorless bulbs be lookin the best I done yet! Good thing my friends smoke less than me.

Check ya Later
~cAlienTE

calientecarlos

Veteran
Killer n MHG glad ya made it to the fiesta!!

Shit be poppin all of a sudden.....Surprise!!

picture.php

Mad gang signs...me likey...
picture.php

picture.php

tune in to channel zero...
~CaliCarlo

calientecarlos

Veteran
nf1- Great question! Eucalyptus and Cinnamon. I get both oils from Natural Grocers. Foliar prior to flower and vaporized the entire time. Here's a pic from my last tent.

picture.php

I stumble into simplicity if you will. KISS method will always reign supreme... at least until I get my federally subsidized Lab...:headbange

nf1- Great question! Eucalyptus and Cinnamon. I get both oils from Natural Grocers. Foliar prior to flower and vaporized the entire time. Here's a pic from my last tent.

View Image

I stumble into simplicity if you will. KISS method will always reign supreme... at least until I get my federally subsidized Lab...:headbange
Genius! Can you spell it out into an easy to follow directions? This could really save the day for me. Think whole foods is a OK place to look?

Stay safe. NF

calientecarlos

Veteran
Playin with my camera before hps cometh on...

picture.php

Gettin frosty already!! deez beaches waiteth for nada!!

picture.php

Healthiest n Happiest yet!! Keep keepin on...

~Carlientos

Latest posts

Latest posts