What's new

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budsworth

the only thing i can think of is to fill in every available inch of grow space.
i know alphaguru did a double trellis, but i think that was more for support of the plants.

you shouldnt generalize.. it'd be like saying everyone in CO is a organic soil snobs, which isnt true.
there are good people and idiots in every state :)

True. However...the good people tend to stay near their homes. It's the jackasses with money that want to turn Colorado into Cali or Texas.

ha lovin the emerald rectangle

so how many ppl are gonna try and throw some ladies in the wild soon

i dont know if ill stick any out permanently but i just might have some girls ill bring in and out

soak up that strong sun!

NUG-JUG

Wow. The bolded text above shows you have already made up your mind. I've smoked both awesome synthetic-nute grown herb, and shitty organic herb, and vice-versa. It all comes down to the skill of the grower IMHO. I'm not gonna knock anyones skill, but don't count your chickens before they're hatched.

This will be interesting, but.... A better test would be the same cut, grown in each of your respective mediums/styles. Maybe with enough herb for a larger judging panel? ;)

Hey man that was meant to be tongue-in-cheek comment about it tasting better. I'm sure FoCoNo's grapefruit will be fiya. My cuttings are from the Dinafem version according to my friend who gifted me them. . Definitely grapefruit though. Scissor hash tasted great almost fruity.:watchplant:

Balazar

Photochop Flags

Photochop Flags

Ok I made some flag pics. Tell me what you guys think. I was just playing around with colors. Tell me what you like/don't like. If you have an idea for the flag colors pm me and ill make it.

Flag #1
picture.php

I was trying to do rasta colors

Flag #2
picture.php

More rasta but I didn't like the blue "C". Still this is my favorite so far.

Flag #3
picture.php

This is the real "emerald" a palette of all greens.

Tell me what you think. I can shrink them and add wording for signature pics.

Ty_Kaycha

I like the last one.
What's the shape/pic in the middle of the "C"? There's some weird angles that distract the eye. Also the left part of the "C", looks like someone's GPS unit or something..

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
Wow, those look great. I like the last one too, but the middle of the C needs a bit of work...it looks cool, but kind of cluttered.

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
Last summer some Mexicans came and planted about 2000 canna plants in my buddy's corn fields. He reported them and the drug task force came and took about 1700 of them. The 300 that they didn't find finished beautifully and were some great smoke despite being entirely seeded. I kept some of the nicer looking seeds because I liked it so much.

But outdoors in CO definitely works well if the plants are getting enough water. The ones in the corn field grew 8-12 feet tall.

K

Kelly.

Balazar - i like the last one best.
you should do a green version of the CO flag, i think the background image is a bit distracting.

orpanic

^^^Kelly, I'm very curious to how this will work out, thanks for being the guinea pig and posting for us...much appreciation! +K

Fike

Kelly. I recognize that avitar and user name from an unrelated forum...cool to see you over here too

Thanks for the pics

here is a quick picture of what i am doing in reference to the above:
IMG_3806.jpg

IMG_3809.jpg

i basically use this small 192 w box to work on my efficiency, in hopes it transfers into bigger yield in bigger grows.

i dont really have anything to compare it to in this cab, maybe i will do only a few in my tent and see if there is a difference between plants

feedback appreciated

shade leaves are the sugar producers of the plant. more sugar = more everything for an indoor plant.
smaller plants (SOG) don't need as many leaves, but i'm skeptical with big plants.

the other thing i see are the height of the fluoros. i would lower the fluoros to the lowest branches.

but a nice setup indeed.

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
maybe it means plant needs to eat more often, which may increase production..kelly this is a sealed set up right?

Status
Not open for further replies.