What's new

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is your Smurphberry jam??? Smells etc.... I picked up a 5 Cherry Diesel cuttings a couple weeks ago that are all rooting out into 6 cuts :) from 14er in Boulder....I love the CO love!

Hello Folks!! I've been in Colorado for all of two weeks now! I'm lovin' it. I came here for a two week vacation before I decided to move here!

I spent all day yesterday building a 9'x9' frame out of 2x12"s in my spare bedroom for a pond liner. I lined it and popped my veg tent. Today I'll go purchase all the gear for my flower tent which will be 4x8 and house two 1K's.

I'm super excited. Hopefully I can find something better than this Jilly bean my boy has been growing. I miss my strains I had in NY. I should have found a way to get them here but I thought leet shit would be growing on trees here in the CO.

krustallos

Veteran
Hoping for a snowy winter... not impressed with the pre-season so far.

On another note... Go Broncos

picture.php

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Finally got my new 4x4 plated and ready for the winter. Which probably means we won't get any good snow storms down here in the metro.

It'll be a frosty Christmas regardless, this haze should be ready for harvest about then. :D

TheCleanGame

Veteran
Finally got my new 4x4 plated and ready for the winter. Which probably means we won't get any good snow storms down here in the metro.

It'll be a frosty Christmas regardless, this haze should be ready for harvest about then. :D
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=29549&pictureid=1160612View Image
LOL!

We'll have snow by then in Fairplay... or wetter stuff on the Breck side of Hoosier. The stuff around here is so dry that you have to catch it the day of or after it snows... the next 3-4 days it's usually blown away by the wind and it's back to bare ground again. LOL Gotta see it to believe it. :)

Keep it Clean! :D

2 Legal Co

Veteran
I have had a couple of white knuckle trips across South Park.... just do HATE the 'rivers of snow' that flow across 285.

Looking forward to a couple of White Russian gals that should be ready by the Holidays.

Took Bubblegum cuts the other day.... we'll see. Chop chop in Feb., maybe.

Was intending to add some Durbin Poison to the jars, but that hasn't worked out. yet.

TheCleanGame

Veteran
I've heard that rivers of snow effect called "ground blizzards"
hate that shit also....
Weird to see snow blowing sideways for 3-4 days... yeah.

The rest of the time it's just awesome! Should see the giant horsetails of powdery snow that the wind makes on the mountain ridges!

Usually a day or so after a heavy snow...

Totally worth a trip every year.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ilove it when the snow is kicked hundreds off feet into the air off the mtn ridges, use to love looking up at the sawatch range from salida, see the snow blowing WAAY up into the air. i figured a few hundred feet....
i wonder how much volume of snow that is in the air sometimes... it looks like so much sometimes!

calientecarlos

Veteran
SnowDevils get crazy o'er there! 12 foot tall whales n drifts appear out of nowhere... Mysteriously Magical! Friggin Love it up there eh! Northside of hoosier daddy is my homeLand!! ULLR!!!!!!!!! ULLR!!!!!!!!!! ULLR!!!!!!!!!!

TheCleanGame

Veteran
ilove it when the snow is kicked hundreds off feet into the air off the mtn ridges, use to love looking up at the sawatch range from salida, see the snow blowing WAAY up into the air. i figured a few hundred feet....
i wonder how much volume of snow that is in the air sometimes... it looks like so much sometimes!
It explains why we have snow falling out of clear skies up here... lol

Blowing off the mountains and traveling quite a few miles on the winds... those snowflakes are 'that' dry. LOL

CC: I Love busting through drifts! Crazy when they just pop up in a few hours like that across a road or something, LOL... only time the subie has an issue is when the snow melts the top and then it re-freezes. The advantage of being a lightweight car is negated by that hard crust we don't have the weight to break through... Only got her stuck once though. :)

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
If you don't have a med card, you need to get one..... anyone that can get a card, should. Its an extra layer of protection legally. Also the recreational sales that start in January are going to create a demand spike that cannot be measured that will likely drive the prices up.... and may cause a cannabis shortage.... how many times have you been to the dispensary just to find out that they were out of what you were looking for?

January 1st non-colorado residents will put a terrible burden on an already strained marketplace due to unnecessary regulations....

When will they re-classify cannabis as something less than heroin?

Meanwhile.... its ok to drink 2 fifths and drive into a bus stop full of little kids....

calientecarlos

Veteran
Gotta love snow-blasting ish in a suby for sure! I'm a big ol' jeep fan now so I can rally the deep chow!! Moab in the deep is surreal...

Redcards help eliminate paranoia caused insomnia too lol!

CHeeBA LiBre!!!

2 Legal Co

Veteran
I've been down in Denver for a month or so now. Already missing the Ark Valley, may have to go back up for a week or so real soon.

I'm a Rec user. But I don't buy anything but dirt and pipes....lol.... well some food, and electricity, as well. So I'm not expecting any shortages on my end. Did break the bowel on my favorite bubbler yesterday. Had to replace that today.

I should have my jars full by spring. Going to store some in the freezer, to keep it 'fresh'. So even if everything goes sideways... I'll still have smoke and cookies. Cookie monster here,,,, like cookies. Guess you can call me a 'prepper' in that respect.

Didn't mean to ramble .... but I had to try out my replacement bowel, with some White Russian.

enjoy

2 Legal Co

Veteran
It explains why we have snow falling out of clear skies up here... lol

Blowing off the mountains and traveling quite a few miles on the winds... those snowflakes are 'that' dry. LOL

CC: I Love busting through drifts! Crazy when they just pop up in a few hours like that across a road or something, LOL... only time the subie has an issue is when the snow melts the top and then it re-freezes. The advantage of being a lightweight car is negated by that hard crust we don't have the weight to break through... Only got her stuck once though. :)

Only stuck once? You just weren't trying! :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts