What's new

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

krustallos

Veteran
Good Afternoon fellow Coloradans.!!

I'm new to ICMAG, but active in a voile other forums.
Just wanting to introduce myself to the group, and pay my respect to all my Colorado brothers and sisters.

I've seen a few familiar SN's here..
What's up guys?..It is Sir_dabs from the Springs!!

Super stoked to be here, hope to meet up with some new friends over here@ICMAG..

Heard nothing but great things about this forum, so despite my join date..
I believe this is my first post.

Utilized cannabis for near two decades now, with the former decade being MOSTLY recreational and the latter decade being MOSTLY medicinal..hehe.

Just started my first grow a couple of months ago, sooooo with there being an abundance of elite growers here, I hope I can soak in some knowledge.
Current grow..
1000 w HPS
5x5x6 Secret Jardin Dark Room v2.5
Medium: Roots Organic Soil
Nutes: General Hydroponics

Running two phenos of Snow Goddess (2 and 3) (Local Breeder genetics, I'll have to double check)

And 1 Neville's Abusive Wreck (Acme Genetics)
On day 23 of flower.

Thanks for reading guys and gals..

Welcome aboard! This forum used to be frequented by many awesome gents, haven't heard from many for quite a while here. Lots of sleepers that grow great stuff!

That girl I posted is The WhitexC99.

If I was to give some advice to a new grower, I would say try to keep it simple. Use soil (so you have a buffer), don't go buy a full line of nutrients you don't need.. and just because the price tag is high doesn't mean its the best!

Also, if you are running low plant count, you could try to make a trellis.. will really help ya. :wave:

Jbomber79

Veteran
I thought Avi was Sir dab a lot!!!! J/K

Welcome SDA- I have found this site to be extremely helpful most of the folks are highly experienced and willing to lend a helping ear.

Sirdabsalot46n2

Veteran
Thanks for the warm welcome !!
As stated, I heard there are some serious growers here, and if one around themselves with greatness, I'm bound to gain some fantastic knowledge.

I can already feel the Colorado Love..
No state does it like us!!

I've found that the majority of Colorado growers are humble and always willing to lend helpful advice.

I'm fairly active on Roll It Up, and was recommended to register on ICMAG, by the Colorado Patients section..
Looking like I made a great decision..

Uh..btw guys...

How the hell am I gonna clean up all this drool, from seeing some STUNNING flower action.
Great effin work!!

Good night peeps, Keep on growing!!
:)

I'm over the rain that's for sure!

My only two in flower are my outdoor girls, I'm keeping a close eye for mold and PM, so far it looks like they faired well.

We certainly didn't get the rain that other parts of town did, thoughts and prayers for those who got hit harder than myself

I just found mold on 2 buds on my LSD plant
and my girls never even got rained on
I took the effected buds and cut out the mold and they are drying
Then I did a very close inspection of everything and things seem ok

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bummer hooks,
rained again this am by me.... so sad the first outdoor crop in CO has to have this (literal) grey cloud hanging over it...
im guessing that you kinda got lucky hooks, only losing 2 buds 2 mold....

lots of choppers over head this week rescuing the stranded

picture.php

a couple hundred folks are refusing rescue opting to stay at their home
Pot farmers not wanting to leave their crops?

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Still on high alert for mold, just moved my girls from their normal cover to the middle of the yard to get them more light and less time with the overnight dew hanging on.....

SSHxGrapefruit

Durban poison

SSH up close

This the one I'm most worried about, the DP has much denser buds....

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Supposed to stay above freezing in the metro, tho the rain/ drizzle is supposed to last all night, so the girls are coming inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.