What's new

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 Legal Co

Veteran
I wish I had the e bills and low temps of a t5 run! Although, I imagine trimming a t5 harvest would suuuuuuck.
The lowered ebills are indeed a plus. Especially since they are even lower because there is less heat to remove. In Denver it's about $10 a month for one 4' 8 tube T5, and a small fan.

The trim is not so much at harvest, it's done all through the bloom. So not that noticeable, but it does add a few minutes on a weekly basis. Finger hash is just an added benefit! :laughing:

On edit: Thx for the 'head's up', Pluggin. I've heard that there is a new/or extremely expanded, 'division' up Wheatridge way as well. Ya'll be safe now.

Just got to a scale by the way. Gonna be a bit short of a #. The smaller of the two only dried down to 7oz. Larger one still very WET. Making butter soon. Scales could be lying as well. Old single bar balance beam scales, Old enough to be an antique. lol This run was AK47. FYI SS F1, grown and seeded, so F2? I guess you'd call them, and grown from seed.

How long are red card renewals taking right now guys?

I've got a trip planned in 3 weeks and I can't score a sativa for the life of me, everyone is dry or throwing indica round here.

I might have to re-up the red card and go to a damn dispensary if I can get the card back in time. heh.

Thanks!

S

SooperSmurph

Most deffinetely ran into this douche this past weekend at Vail, I was up there for the mountain games. You nailed it on the head, he is looking to party, and then starts asking really odd questions pushing for growers and weight for sure. I was drinking and still had my wits about me, and figured he was a dumbass that was asking too many questions.

Ace
Anyone headed to vail should be warned of this fella, almost thinking someone should try to get a picture so he can have his cover ruined and head back to whatever hole they found him in.

I'm thinking they're looking to hurt legit ops that are taking the risk of occasional backdoor shenanigans.

Anyone headed to vail should be warned of this fella, almost thinking someone should try to get a picture so he can have his cover ruined and head back to whatever hole they found him in.

I'm thinking they're looking to hurt legit ops that are taking the risk of occasional backdoor shenanigans.

Yep. That's what they are doing.

He's not going to ski resort towns asking about weight to bust the russian mafia or the cartels.

I just cannot imagine what goes on in the uppe middle management task force meetings where these crew cut dopes self-justify spending tax dollars on stuff like this.

How could they possibly think paying an undercover whatever they pay him, his travel bills, and the rest of it is worthwhile? I mean it's gotta be 250K+ a year to employ one undercover, minimum right? His salary, bennies, spending sprees in resort towns, etc.

Unfuckingbelievable. It can't be about being this politically delusional. Someone who matters has to have a kid he hates who smokes too much pot or something. It's gotta be something weird like that.

Again keep in mind dude works for us, our state. He's not DEA funded.

2 Legal Co

Veteran
:)My Q would be more along the lines of; Why is he asking about weights? That's a DEA thing (I thought), having to do with P. Obama's memo to the Justice Dept. dealing with enforcement.

And I certainly can't imagine that the cartels are doing much in the way of weed, here in Co. anymore. So I would think the only Q LEOs or DEA, would be about other stuff, not weed. But maybe i'm just delusional. lol

Pluggin:
Don't know about Red Cards. Don't have, don't want one either. Just another 'list' I'm not adding my name to. When I decided I was good to go on the smoking thing, after all these years. I figured the way to go was gardening. So no Concealed Carry, and no Red Card.

Go easy on the Crew Cuts, OK. I know several who wear them, and are bleeding from their eyes. :tiphat: And don't carry tin either. :laughing:

That said: Do be Safe.

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Not critical, just playing your other half.
Seriously, pics would rock. And if you do get that off those lights with botanicare than show us the way Sensei...

But if you're happy with it, that's all that matters.

This is a good thread on 'How To'. ZZTops posted a few pics for me. I've not figured out the pics on here yet. :) Don't really care to either. Maybe some day.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=252477&page=12

These pics on pg 12 are of mine, just after I cut 1# AK47. One's hanging and one still growing in them. It'll give you a good idea of how compact the head gets. I don't think you could get away with the density in a humid area though. I kept a fan moving the air 24/7 while in bloom, and the latter part of veg as well.

I do think I'll come up shy of the pound mark however, since the #2 plant wasn't as dense as #1... and it only came up to 7oz dry. Might have weighed out a bit better if I hadn't decarbed a bunch of it for 'butter'. :laughing: Cookies soon.

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
I just cannot imagine what goes on in the uppe middle management task force meetings where these crew cut dopes self-justify spending tax dollars on stuff like this.
Probably needs a new boat.
Seizure and forfeiture laws would be my guess.
Wonder if he then tries to get them to do something down in his jurisdiction?

S

SooperSmurph

Finally got myself prepared for a spirit journey, haven't done so in years and not at the level I intend to this time, looking for a good outdoorsy spot in the Denver metro, anyone have any suggestions?

Thinking someplace calm and green, running water is a plus, would also be nice to find a spot where it's easy to lie down if need be.

If in the next few weeks you take a nature walk and see a big bearded fella that just doesn't look quite right, wish me luck ;)

B

BasementGrower

just becareful dudes.. we have these guys everywere lookin to either get u busted. or hes trying to get growers robbed to support his shit? who knows.. cops are lieing dirtbags with badges.. i still go by the rule.. if i dont know u .. or know were u live.. i dont deal with u . period.

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Finally got myself prepared for a spirit journey, haven't done so in years and not at the level I intend to this time, looking for a good outdoorsy spot in the Denver metro, anyone have any suggestions?

Thinking someplace calm and green, running water is a plus, would also be nice to find a spot where it's easy to lie down if need be.

If in the next few weeks you take a nature walk and see a big bearded fella that just doesn't look quite right, wish me luck ;)

Depending on how remote you want it to be. I've spent some time south of Chatfield Dam, on Sand? Creek. It's mostly wooded, and the Park Rangers don't tend to walk that far.:laughing: It's almost a quarter mile off the road. Also just above Chatfield on the Platte River, between the headwaters of the dam and below Waterton Canyon.

If on the river don't freak if someone with a beard and no hair shows up with a Flyrod. :)

Budsworth

This is not the first time this has happened in Larimer County
Last time is was Fort Collins police that did it

Love this from the article:

"Here, they just straight-up cut them down and destroyed them." Corry said he expects his client to be awarded $5,000 per plant, or $210,000 in total, based on the value of a marijuana plant, according to police testimony in other national cases.

Wife and I went to a NORML Q&A the other night about the regulations task force. One of the lawyers brought this up. For years, LEO weighs EVERYTHING....the pot....the soil...the rootball...and then always makes stupid statements like, "This plant weighs 5lbs....at $5k a pound....that's a $25,000 plant!".

Well....lawyers are now totally fucking LEO by using THEIR estimates when they lose the cases. I think it's fucking awesome. That'll teach those fuckers to stop lying.

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Love this from the article:

Wife and I went to a NORML Q&A the other night about the regulations task force. One of the lawyers brought this up. For years, LEO weighs EVERYTHING....the pot....the soil...the rootball...and then always makes stupid statements like, "This plant weighs 5lbs....at $5k a pound....that's a $25,000 plant!".

Well....lawyers are now totally fucking LEO by using THEIR estimates when they lose the cases. I think it's fucking awesome. That'll teach those fuckers to stop lying.

Yup, I'm gonna start using 7gallon pots!!!!!!!!!!! I can use a new house in the Mtn.s...:biggrin:

Screw these little 3 gallon miniatures.

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran

Red Rocks is a Denver City park, so when there isn't a concert, not a bad place to hang out. What we did in High School, just gotta be careful to not climb the rocks. Mt. Falcon is cool too. But if it going to be a journey, I'd get farther from people, personally. I almost can't handle concerts anymore.

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran

Not in the metro, but I've certainly found more than a few places that would be good if you've got a fairly capable 4x4 and a willingness to drive several hours each way.

Good luck and best wishes brother!

This room is about as basic as it gets, 16 LEGAL plants (I might be the last Caregiver in the State?) 8 lights, x 1,000 watts HPS.... 63 days, been flushing for about 10 days.... with like 3 weeks as clones and a 1 week veg..... so 13 weeks cuttings from the mom.
It's legal to grow in this State, so why am I seeing so many pussy mother-fuckers as a by-product of Amendment 64?

Room1_zpscf678dd0.jpg

ChemD_zpsa67aadd3.jpg

Sour3_zps8f70803f.jpg

Sour1_zpsf7c0a779.jpg

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Trolls, they are everywhere.

Obviously Not from Colo., since thats not who we are. What a mutt!

Only LEOs are that asinine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts