What's new

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JimmyRow

Howdy CO ICMAG. just stumbled across this thread and thought I'd stop in to introduce myself.

Been up high for a few months now. Long enough to figure out that it gets cold here at night, and lack of RH. buts that's an easy fix.

CO is a great place to be, what a good group of folks.

Ioni Botani

Rocky Mountain High

Rocky Mountain High

Anyone close by that can stop by and help out? I'm 2hrs away and I KNOW there are closer folks that know this stuff. :)

Not like it's illegal in Colorado anymore, eh? You're over 21.. yes? ROTFLMAO!

BTW... anyone in the Fairplay, Alma, Breckenridge, Como, Hartsel area... feel free to pm me if you're looking for assistance, eh? :)

Stay Safe!

You must spread rep before giving it to HydroSoil again!!

:tiphat:

Love you CO!!

picture.php

the_ginga_ninja

Hey there CO friends! New grower down here in the Parker area. I've finally gotten all the pieces I need for my grow, minus nutrients. I had a friend helping me out but he's moving back home due to some family issues so I'm kind of left in the dark when it comes to certain things.

No matter though, as this forum has more than enough information for me. Just figured I'd introduce myself and say hi to everyone.

Stay green!

-Eric

aceofspades

Some shots I took of the SLH the other nite. 8th week of flowering here, not sure how long she will go, I am guessing about 75 days. Grown in a 20gal smart pot with fox farm nutes and some cal mag and molasses.

Ace

aceofspades

Some shots I took of the SLH the other nite. 8th week of flowering here, not sure how long she will go, I am guessing about 75 days. Grown in a 20gal smart pot with fox farm nutes and some cal mag and molasses.

Ace

the_ginga_ninja

Ace

Looking gorgeous man!

Here is the beginning of the beginning for me. Very first grow, decided to do a test of my setup (closet, lights, ventilation, etc...) with a White Noise bagseed I had. Hoping for a girl!

IxV2m.jpg

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just stumbled upon this thread and am kinda new here so hello ladies and gents.

I love Colorado growing. On top of the world where the wind seems to never stop blowing.

G

Hello Colorado,

New member, 15 year CO resident, wish I had been born here. I live south of Denver at about 6200f and 5 miles from the base of the front range. I have posted a few messages in the "introduce yourself" forum and wanted to visit the "Colorado Growers Thread"

I'm a hobby level basement grower for personal use and the fun of making something yourself that you were once at the mercy of an expensive and unreliable source.

Look forward to trading experiences in growing with all of you

homebrew420

Great to have all these new members. this is a good spot to be. Lots of info and help Anybody on the northern front range need electrical work I am a 7 year in the trade electrician, I work in the MMJ industry now though, easier on the body.
PM with any qestions

Colorado Growers Thread

Any front range folks who grow in coir wanna try a new organic soilless medium made here in CO? The mix is 100% sustainably sourced and locally produced - the company putting it together asked me to offer a limited number of free trials. PM if you're curious.

Colorado Growers Thread

Yah - it's peat free to keep it 100% sustainable - it's not 100% locally sourced (yup - coco) - but they do use pine bark and biochar from beetlekill, which I thought was pretty cool

These bagseed were gifted to me from some 20 year old CO pot! Back when pot had seeds in it!! Not like that anymore in Colorado that is for sure!

They are a bit older now will update pics when they are up.

Status
Not open for further replies.