What's new

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nothin goes better with turkey than bubba kush... too bad i've got a few weeks to go.

picture.php

Balazar

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for this forum and all of positive people using it to help each other. I hope all of you Colorado growers have some good herb and some good friends to share it with. I'm smoking some Sweet Pineapple that I was saving just for today. I always like to keep a holiday stash of the best things I run across :)

P

Paco

whats up with this Hans guy and his river bank style growing?
Has anyone else heard about this Euro "master grower" that just moved out here or his "super" method of growing?

orpanic

he's from NM,,,,peace in med is where to find him,..Sea of green is what he says he came up with, not sure...

P

Paco

i heard he has some split system, half in hot soil half in H2O. sounds like a gimmick to me.

orpanic

I agree. Lots of gimmicks these days. Money to be made.
I saw some of his cooking with hans videos years back.
He also claims to have invented the SOG method. Not sure why you would have to try and take credit. Al Gore invented the internet! hahaha
I guess you got to get your name out there for people to believe your hype?

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
He also claims to have invented the SOG method.
:laughing:

Sounds like he is really into himself. He probably needs to realize there are a LOT of good growers out there. Maybe not Master Miyagi, like Hans, but good enough to compete with anything he does.

It is easy to grow bad weed, takes some practice to get it good, then it is just nuances after that, and genetics of course.

As far as I am concerned, if he is growing outdoors on a river bank, then he isn't doin anything too revolutionary.

Don't know the guy, though. Probably don't want to either.

P

Paco

thats just it, the system splits the root system between these two mediums indoors. I guess...
the whole thing seems convoluted.
I agree with you, probably don't want to know him.

thats just it, the system splits the root system between these two mediums indoors. I guess...
the whole thing seems convoluted.
I agree with you, probably don't want to know him.

I know hans..and have seen his split growing method. Im not convinced of it btw. Hans is the originator of the Sea of Green Growing videos that were in High times years back...If anyone has seen theses adds or the videos then you know who Im talking about. Good guy very knowledgeable. But again I didnt understand his split method growing..I guess i didnt see the benefit..but thats just me. He also produces a great bug spray for the grow room...this I can attest to..it works and doesnt smell half bad either...Anyway not a bad person to know.

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
I was not a fan of the final solution, was way over priced, and one bottle was only enough for 1 days worth of treatment.. I still don't really understand the draw to a sog method, seems silly to get your plant count that high.

I was not a fan of the final solution, was way over priced, and one bottle was only enough for 1 days worth of treatment.. I still don't really understand the draw to a sog method, seems silly to get your plant count that high.

i would agree with the sog and plant count comment..I know he was tallking about getting it mass produced at some point which might bring down the price. but that was some months ago..not sure if thats still happening or not.

orpanic

Obviously that method is not good to keep plant #'s down, but if you aren't living in a med state with a low plant count and that has canopy regs as well, then it would be more appetizing.
Don't know the guy personally, but have ran into him a few times and seemed to be a rather nice guy.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
SOG is great if you want to rack up charges.

I do not understand "splitting roots". For example, would it be like having one plants roots half in coco and half in organic dirt?

Sounds tedious.

SOG is great if you want to rack up charges.

I do not understand "splitting roots". For example, would it be like having one plants roots half in coco and half in organic dirt?

Sounds tedious.

It was one half of roots in soil and the other half in hydroton. It looked tedious. He swore by it..i didnt quite understand it. IMHO either hydro or soil would do the trick..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts