What's new

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tr33

mmm did someone mention AK(AFGAN KUSH) not that crappy AK47 just not the same at all.

Here's a little bit of some prime dank AK nugs

picture.php

MrDank

Veteran
tall boys do nothing as far as reducing ppm

i have tap water that's 90 ppm, my friend i am helping has tap that's 360 ppm. we absolutely have to use 75% RO and 25% tap to get our plants to perform well. tall boys remove chlorine and cloramine

Greenmopho

tall boys do nothing as far as reducing ppm

i have tap water that's 90 ppm, my friend i am helping has tap that's 360 ppm. we absolutely have to use 75% RO and 25% tap to get our plants to perform well. tall boys remove chlorine and cloramine

I think it depends on which salts are getting filtered. I have used a Big Boy filter with tap water around 220 ppm, and it came out of the filter around 70 ppm. In my experience, using a Big Boy I have never had lockout or pH fluctuation issues, or calcium deficiencies for that matter.

aceofspades

Heres another update, watered the girls today. These pics are of barneys blue cheese and california skunk.

I also dropped a few beans today all feminized. Nirvana white widow, big buddahs chiesel, and and greenhouse alaskan ice. We will see what happens, on deck for next round is my cali skunk mom, barneys LSD, and nirvanas ak-48.

Blue Cheese
IMGP1726.jpg

IMGP1721.jpg

IMGP1719.jpg

Cali Skunk
IMGP1739.jpg

IMGP1737.jpg

IMGP1731.jpg

Ace

aceofspades

The blue cheese smells so great, I have yet to grow any straight strain blueberry but THIS SMELL is amazing. Cali Skunk has a musky smell to it, realy strange, but I am used to it since thats the plant that started me out last year.

Ace

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
The blue cheese smells so great, I have yet to grow any straight strain blueberry but THIS SMELL is amazing. Cali Skunk has a musky smell to it, realy strange, but I am used to it since thats the plant that started me out last year.

Ace

Hell Yeah Ace Straight Candy flavoring Chemical BlueBerry Funk...

i love Barneys BlueCheese when its that pheno.:dance013:

aceofspades

Still need to get my eye trained to focus correctly, its hard that close with a telephoto/macro. I dont always trust autofocus up close. Well hopefully the bl ch packs on some weight I am on week 7, and apparently these go 10-12 so I will start checking the trichs next week. Carnival and Cali Skunk go about 7-9 weeks. Hopefully will pull my best harvest from this round.

Ace

C

cannagirl

^Not me. I hate trimming.

I always get a big glob of THC in my eye, and that shit burns.

That shit does freaking burn!!! I got some resin in my eye the other night, trying to tie up some of the flo buds and Greenmopho was laughing at me, didnt even offer to get me water or a towel to rinse it out, just laughing! PRICK!

Status
Not open for further replies.