What's new

Colonoscopy Prep

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
They have scanners that can see every fiber in your body.

yes they do..but... I think u still have to drink that shit for the scan n if they do see em, u have to make another apt to see the doc... and drink that shit again... the test is nothing.. its the drink that sucks..

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Back at home recovering after Surgery...

Back at home recovering after Surgery...

Very glad to hear you got things well under control.

I inherited a leather couch from a friend who died of colon cancer.

Things are little different now.

Thanks for your concern :party: The Cookies are really awesome medicine

DONAJTHEIII

No, there are some things that are just a flat no. That's one of them. Mid 40s, and no, forget that, forget prostate stuff, forget cameras down the throat, just no. They have scanners that can see every fiber in your body. Yeah it costs, even in the UK where health is supposed to be free its £700 now, but for fucks sake, we are not in the stone age.

You clearly are not in the medical field !!!! I don't usually call people out but please leave it to the pros in medicine and stick to the growing.

A probe colonoscopy is not Stone Age people not wanting to get them is Stone Age and old as fuck. A colonoscopy probe has a camera attached at the end to see the the internals of the intestine that an external image couldn't !!!

Second it's not just a camera it has attachments such as dye tubes and claw utensils that can grab polyps etc for testing or preventative measures right on the spot. This is something that can't be done externally again.

I'm really tired of this view of modern day medicine practices being looked at as poison and in other negative ways.

Please everyone do get your colonoscopy as they can save lives. A full lower body colonoscopy is needed though. The standard only can see part of the intestine.

Ignorance kills

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Trust me! Get the Colonoscopy

Trust me! Get the Colonoscopy

I'm really tired of this view of modern day medicine practices being looked at as poison and in other negative ways.

Please everyone do get your colonoscopy as they can save lives. A full lower body colonoscopy is needed though. The standard only can see part of the intestine.

Ignorance kills

If you are scared, have them put you under, but do it.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.