What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colombian gold and colombian black cannabis seeds.....limited edition

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
****Not to be conflated with my now famous sativa I sourced from deep in the jungle of Peru, these are a different line of ibl seeds going back to when nevil first started serious projects. Before Californian and n American genetics graced their way to to Holland. Dutch smokers and growers relied on African, s American and s Asian import for their smoking and growing materials.****

This line of seeds I got directly from nevils best friend and old business partner. They are both inbred lines dating back to the 70s

From the seedcret sowciety

Colombian gold ibl - 50 of 100 seeds left
Known for a faster finish, big yield and broader leaflets and beautiful tall standing trichome dusted finish, coupled with intense Citrus (more Lime then lemon) top end propped up by a very pungent woody and incense bottom with some phenos radiating a skunky funkyness, make colombian gold a winner for breeders, collectors and small or large scale producers. It's been Colorados top selling strain since the last 2010's and for a good reason. Considered the fastest finisher from colombia, harvest times sit before and or around 3 months.

Screenshot_20240228_124309_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20240228_124328_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20240228_124343_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20240228_124253_LinkedIn.jpg

*A breeders note* the strong citrus peel lime top end breeds true in most crosses. As does her vigor and yield

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Colombian black ibl 60 of 100 seeds left

The Colombian black was known for its darker almost black colors, and psychadelic effects. Also a unique rotten banana / fermented Mango top end with more woody, incense bottom leaning to frankincense and sandalwood, even some phenos carry a mocha or a / cola / 7 up profile Citrus profile like her colombian gold sister. And like all her Colombian relatives she is a bit denser and fater finishing then other equatorial varieties around the world. She will take a bit longer then her gold sister too. 3 to 4 months indoors.

Screenshot_20240228_130638_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20240228_130657_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20240228_130647_LinkedIn.jpg

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is this a different colombian line than the one from your closed thread?
Ya man. These ones are very well worked. Mine were a unworked feral population.

I do beleive I said in that thread I'm not sure what I will do with the pure peru line....all I know is the true f1 hybrids I grew in 2023 with rock-star kush, pink kush and sour diesel were impeccable specimens: big, resilient, uniform and pungent. I will be selling some true f1 hybrids here with one of the presoviet afghani hindu kushs I used. They will grow like a sativa, but have denser bigger colas. That beautiful lime peel Citrus breeds true and carries over well.

Pure peru had at least 4 solid phenos innit. It can take me 5 years outdoors to offer something solid to people. Esp eliminating the up to 20% hermie expressions