What's new

Colombian "creepy"

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes its me bombadil.360, I had to move back to the states in late 07 but I'm back in Colombia now, still married (with two kids no less). But the beautiful woman in the pic is just a friend of mine that smokes. But yes I'm redrider from the past back and getting ready to start up again!

Peace from Colombia

Damn! She is HOT!

R.Fortune

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Colombian women

Colombian women

Damn! She is HOT!

R.Fortune
Yes she is hot but you should see her friends!!!! The culture is very differnt here and what I think is normal (going out for a beer or getting high) most women here do not like (Maria in the pic) is an excption.

Last edited:

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Huh hmmmm...and sheeeet loads of cheap choz to boot!

If you dabble...i mean...huh hmmmm...it's available.....

Oh yes its here and dirt cheap along with a few other things I have no use for. However you have to be very careful trying to get it if you don't have a trusted friend to help you. If you come here and just start asking around for it your more likely to get robbed or worse. Anything that looks or sounds too good to be true is.

Peace from Colombia

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Genetically modified marijuana is reportedly a hit with Colombian farmers who say the "enhanced" plants are "more powerful and profitable," according to Agence France-Presse.

With varietal names like "creepy," who can doubt them?

Local authorities said the arrival of genetically modified seeds from Europe and the United States have allowed "a bigger production and better quality at the same time."

The head of one farm told AFP that a genetically modified variety known in Europe as "La Cominera," from a seed modified in The Netherlands, is sold for about 10 times the rate for "normal" marijuana.

GlobalPost reports from Amsterdam: Amsterdam fights for your right to smoke pot

Colombian authorities said the arrival of genetically modified seeds from Europe and the United States have allowed "a bigger

One owner of a greenhouse an hour's drive from the city of Cali, said she can sell the modified marijuana for 100,000 pesos ($54) a kilo (2.2 pounds), which is nearly 10 times more than the price she can get for ordinary marijuana.

"La Cominera," is named for the Colombian village where it grows.

La Cominera's" higher value is due to its increased concentration of THC, the plant's principal active ingredient, and the modified plant verges on an 18 percent concentration level, compared to a normal marijuana plant's 2 to 7 percent, said the researcher.

Another farmer tells AFP: "I don't like growing marijuana, but it ended up that way. I received a loan to grow coffee, but I was drowning and I had to sell my harvest very cheap. My sister told me it would be better to plant marijuana."

Residents of Cali say they cannot sustain themselves on coffee and banana crops alone, because of price fluctuations and the difficulties in reaching markets in time, due to a poor road network.

Police commander Rodriguez said the GM crop's growth poses a problem for local law enforcement, because profits are often used to finance other criminal activity.

Police say that in this region of southwest Colombia, marijuana is the principle method of financing FARC — the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia — Latin America's largest and longest-fighting insurgency.

According to organized crime website InSight, the FARC have become the country's primary marijuana dealers, with the majority of seizures, normally between one and four tons, occurring along the Pacific coast, particularly in Cauca.

The Colombian army in March seized 2.3 tons of FARC-owned marijuana and destroyed several greenhouses, El Espectador reported.

"We believe that the sixth front of the FARC guerrilla forces are 90 percent financed by marijuana," Cauca Police Commander Colonel Carlos Rodriguez said, AFP reports.

Holy Farc that's crazy. $54 for 2.2 pounds. i need a pipeline please.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Holy Farc that's crazy. $54 for 2.2 pounds. i need a pipeline please.

Sure it depends on where you are, but around Medellin a price of e700 /KG was mentioned by my friend, the Creepy man he knows is not FARC either, they have been driven out of that area and there is plenty of cripi being grown around there.

The criminal underworld there is amazingly advanced and sophisticated, in many ways they are way ahead of US and EU, my Paisa friend knew someone running 3x 3D rotogrows there 10 years ago. The stashes they have are legendary, not just the "Colombian safe" ... putting something in a wall and plastering over it, but also some incredible James Bond style high tech stashes in cars and factories in the jungle with 100x $500,000 submarines in a production line....

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^it is almost like the Criminal interprises are only that because of stupid laws. i bet many of these people would prefer just to be legal and have less headaches since they control the market anyways.

hamppuu

Yes she is hot but you should see her friends!!!! The culture is very differnt here and what I think is normal (going out for a beer or getting high) most women here do not like (Maria in the pic) is an excption.
Damn red! You made me soo jelous! Smokin with her??!! She's sooo hot.
Nice colombian buds too, thx for sharing :thank you:

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi hamppuu, no Maria moved to Brazil a few months ago to live with her boyfriend there. I still stay in touch with her on FB but I don't hang with the little groupe of friends I had before. They were all cool people but a lot younger than me and I changed my job so I don't work with them anymore. I was going on the weekends to see Maria and to score bud but then I hooked up with my old contact and just kind of faded away from them.

Peace from Colombia!

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Colombian grown Skunk & White Widow

Colombian grown Skunk & White Widow

This is some better pics of beautiful Colombian grown Skunk (super fruity sweet smell & taste) and White Widow (true to it's name super frosty & STRONG). The Skunk is so sweet tasting and the effect is perfect with no burnout at all where the widow is not sweet and overpowering effect that knocks me out. Both are top shelf but I like the Skunk better as its not so strong.

Peace from Colombia!

Last edited:

Green81

Veteran
Columbia is know the hottest tourist place to be in SA, REdrider, is it easy to score some good bud in the resorts beach side?

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
High Green81, I haven't been to the coast in years but I'm sure you can easily score some great buds in Cartagena or Santa Marta. The beaches are great in both cities bud Santa Marta is or was the cleanest. If you go though I would look for the classic golds & reds you can score on the beach. Just becareful and give the locals lots of respect and you will have the best vaction.
Peace from Colombia!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
love your pics dude! I was in Cartagena a few times and didn't find anyone I felt safe buying from. it was a real bummer for me because everywhere else I traveled there were Rasta's about and it was easy to score.

how much does the white widow go for down there?

I can't get over how close those last buds look to dispensary herb in the states. is that greenhouse or outdoor you think?

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cartagena

Cartagena

Hey Chunkypigs, sorry you couldn't score in Cartagena. I haven't been there since 04 so maybe its changed. The buds in the pics was grown outdoors around Cauca and are from "imported" seeds. This is what I was told and seems to be true as the bud is some of the finest I've had anywhere. To get bud like this you have to have friends here, I don't think this is tourist bud.

Peace from Colombia!

Last edited: