What's new

ColoFlowers

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not much happening yet in the flower room, but the girls are healthy and happy.

In the meantime here's some lovely co outdoors :wave:

Also picked up some banner cuts yesterday, BIG thanks dudes! I couldn't be more excited.
Also BIG thanks for the sage and chem homie!

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks! unfortunately I'm shop vac poor. But it was no match for a bottle of EJ...

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
Sweet! i cant wait to see the Banner in action did you get #3?

I love any plant that has that pledge funkiness.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
not much happening yet in the flower room, but the girls are healthy and happy.

In the meantime here's some lovely co outdoors :wave:

Also picked up some banner cuts yesterday, BIG thanks dudes! I couldn't be more excited.
Also BIG thanks for the sage and chem homie!

I think I spy the SAGE on the left side of that second pic? Or is that the Super Lemon Haze?

That SLH is super nice man! I'm excited to see you finish flower with these cuts, and I hope them banners root for ya:tiphat:

P

Paco

Nice! i got the banner the other day. But my light fell on it. I thinking she'll pull through.
good score!

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet! i cant wait to see the Banner in action did you get #3?

I love any plant that has that pledge funkiness.

I assume so, but not positive. Thanks for droppin in man!

selfhemployed said:
I think I spy the SAGE on the left side of that second pic? Or is that the Super Lemon Haze?

That SLH is super nice man! I'm excited to see you finish flower with these cuts, and I hope them banners root for ya:tiphat:
Good eye brother! She's the one on the left. I can't wait myself, that sage is a real stinker. Thanks again, +karma for ya!

Paco said:
Nice! i got the banner the other day. But my light fell on it. I thinking she'll pull through.
good score!

Doh! Yeah man, I don't usually take in many clones, but how can you turn that girl down? Leme know if she makes it outta traction.

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
Enjoy that girl fellas she is some straight funk for sure.

Cob- you'll really like that cut of SAGE. potent, flavorful, and produces.., If you really want to see her shine supercrop the hell out of her and run her in a net.. My buddy up north is averaging about 14 oz per sage in a 5 gallon bucket underneath 8k with nets. take her to @ least 11 weeks to get that hippy BO funk from her.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hippy bo, makes me laugh every time I hear ya say that. I planned for 80-85 on her, can't wait to see her finish up!

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
I had some SAGE from B.A.M about a year ago and it was pretty good.
I had no idea it produced so much... i may have to give it a run one of these days.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bout 2 weeks MrW. Yeah trip from the samples I've had shes a winner.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bitch in the back puttin the screws to me and my nice even canopy... :wallbash:

picture.php

picture.php

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice funk! Doing a little hiking?

Self, thanks bro, glad ya dig. Your OG has me putting off all my weekend duties... Weird thing, I ran my trim and got a pretty good amount, but ran 2 full plants of hashberry, and got less than half of what I did from the trim... Maybe it wasn't broken up enough :dunno:

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
yeah a little, spot 15 mins west of my casa.. Thought that those succulents were super interesting looking. I usually go mine for topaz and quartz right around this area..

P

Paco

I was going to say that those succulents are looking great this time of year. i I am pretty sure we may have been on the same trail recently. :)