What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

College football?

bat1327

I like that eye gouging move by the GAYTERDS db. A 1/2 game suspension against vandy, that's goin to hurt. By the way go horns and buckeyes

project

Which db haden or Jenkins? seeing you know nothing
About football or maybe just positions this will be my last
Post directed to you... Btw you speak of spikes yeah he plays
Linebacker:) hate on sir!!! 9-0 go gayturds!!!!

bat1327

how many national champs ??? buckeyes 7 usc & nd both have 11 GAYTERDS-3 ??????. And that's just football, i'll bt it's 3-4 to 1 total for all other sports by class programs. go bama !!!!! (with 12 nat champs.btw)

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

any one seeing this Notre Dame and Stanford game? its a pretty good game....

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Florida v. Alabama! It'll be better than the Nat Champ game I bet.
As a ND fan all I can say is WTF! They find ways to lose. I'm finding the ND lore a bit over rated lately.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
I'm not a Gator fan BUT Tebow is the best college football player I've ever seen. I'm only 36 so my history is recent, but still, how do you argue his greatness?

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
Tebow's fake ass Crying after Bama stomped the fuck outta gators :D
Tim-Tebow-crying-video.jpg

not the best pic but ya get the idea :biglaugh:

If anyone Caught the Texas Nebraska game that shit was insane!!!

Nebraska had it, flag was thrown and Texas had 1 second for a feild goal to take the game.. Gotta say i was disapointed.

trouble

Veteran
Tebow's fake ass Crying after Bama stomped the fuck outta gators :D
Tim-Tebow-crying-video.jpg

not the best pic but ya get the idea :biglaugh:

I just want to know, where in the hell was God during the Bama/Gator game?

Tim "Jesus Boy" Tebows God didn't show-up for the big game!

I'm sick of hearing Tim Tebows post game interviews after a Florida victory. "I owe everything to God. We couldn't have won the game without Jesus."

News Flash Tebow, you mindless fluffy bunny douchenozzle, you pus infected boil on the head of a pigs dick, if there really is a fucking God, I'm sure he has more important issues to address than a fucking football game!

"Tell the millions of children around the world that are dying of aids & hunger, I've gone to the Gator football game, and I won't be able to help them" LOL!

You big pussy Tebow, between your ears is a vortex of nothing but, swirling dust, wind, and condom wrappers.

:window::xmastree:

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!

I'm sick of hearing Tim Tebows post game interviews after a Florida victory. "I owe everything to God. We couldn't have won the game without Jesus."

News Flash Tebow, you mindless fluffy bunny douchenozzle, you pus infected boil on the head of a pigs dick, if there really is a fucking God, I'm sure he has more important issues to address than a fucking football game!

"Tell the millions of children around the world that are dying of aids & hunger, I've gone to the Gator football game, and I won't be able to help them" LOL!

You big pussy Tebow, between your ears is a vortex of nothing but, swirling dust, wind, and condom wrappers.

Lol at your pussy ass callin tebow a pussy. friggin armchair quarterbacks make me lol. Tebow is the man, more than you'll ever dream of.
tool

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!

Also if ur tired of hearing him talk about God, change the fuckin channel. If you hate him so much why dyu wanna know his thoughts and feelings on the game.

friggin turd sandwiches on the internet...

trouble

Veteran
Also if ur tired of hearing him talk about God, change the fuckin channel. If you hate him so much why dyu wanna know his thoughts and feelings on the game.

friggin turd sandwiches on the internet...

LOL!

Why don't you take your own advice, and not read my post if it bothers you so much?

Fuck you & your Dochebag God Jesus boy.

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
Tebow didn't look or act much like a man after the Bama Game, did he?

Crying on the sidelines like a little girl who lost her doll, after the Crimson Tide rolled over his sissy-ass.

I'm glad that he cried cuz it shows how much he cared. believe it or not for some people football is what's most important after God and family. ive cried after football games u can say wat u want but Tebow would rip u in half if he fought u.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUc_JO7A6OU

and he's one of the rare athletes using his pedastal to do good so i wonder why ur armchair qb ass hate him so much.

trouble

Veteran
I'm glad that he cried cuz it shows how much he cared. believe it or not for some people football is what's most important after God and family. ive cried after football games u can say wat u want but Tebow would rip u in half if he fought u.

I bet you still cry if your mother won't allow you to have a cup-cake before dinner?

Seriously, are you even old enough to be on this site? I only ask because your post are that of an immature 8 year old.