What's new

College and Making Money-America Is Great!

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So did the picks hit or what. :). I am not a gambler at all but it has fascinated me. Good luck and good betting.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
good to hear your rakin in the cash, if i knew more abuot sports betting i wuold be down to try it out. i knew kids in college who bet on sports but it was always win or loose. they would come up, have money to throw around, and then a week later be down.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
also do you pay taxes on that? is every winning documented so that you gotta cough up your chunk to the IRS?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i wish i was good at gambling...

but there are other things i can do for $

have fun, dont lose all your chips

if you grow weed, than you are gambling a lot more than just money. just like all of here, you too are a gambler. :dance013:

stc9357

Been busy with school and getting my grow started which is 650 watts by I lost my $800 bet but won a 250$ bet on Clement (major underdog) making me get a profit of only $50. Today will be better I'll post my bets around 10:00pm tennis is late in Australia so stay tuned.

toddv

2/7/2010

2/7/2010

Hope you have still been on a roll. Any thoughts on the Super Bowl ??

I am in a betting pool and have to post my guess at the final score. Any help appreciated.

How is your new grow ???

:smokeit:

stc9357

Still been on a roll goal is to hit 15,000 by the 3rd week in february. The new grow is just getting started planted over 75 bagseed collected overtime and I have 4 packs that will be in sometime early next week. Peace and love to all my brothers and sisters!!!

toddv

So any help ?? Gotta a score in ya ??

I would love to look like I know football in the office pool.

Hope you have still been on a roll. Any thoughts on the Super Bowl ??

I am in a betting pool and have to post my guess at the final score. Any help appreciated.

Thanks again,

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Saint with Over!! Even it's 100 I'll take it. I think it's 57 or something. Colts are going down! Who Dat?

I suck at gambling. It's fun, but I'd do better giving my money to vagrants on the street.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i was thinking about putting some money on the saints. like one or two hundred.

what betting website do you use?

Directrix

Been busy with school and getting my grow started which is 650 watts by I lost my $800 bet but won a 250$ bet on Clement (major underdog) making me get a profit of only $50. Today will be better I'll post my bets around 10:00pm tennis is late in Australia so stay tuned.
and you said you've only lost $65. now it's $865. :prettyplease:

I learned in psychology gambling addictions will convince people their winning even if they're losing.

Sorry man, that's not a life I could consider living. Don't get me wrong, I put in $10 on the online poker every great once and awhile, but you can't let it get to you. Everything has to be taken in moderation. :whistling:

ThizZ

and you said you've only lost $65. now it's $865. :prettyplease:

I learned in psychology gambling addictions will convince people their winning even if they're losing.

Sorry man, that's not a life I could consider living. Don't get me wrong, I put in $10 on the online poker every great once and awhile, but you can't let it get to you. Everything has to be taken in moderation. :whistling:
ya but he also stated that he cashes out at 5 - 10k and places 1.5 k in the bank every two weeks so that loss is merely a kink in his winnings that you would have to account for before you even placed the bet I guess a good way to bet is to educate yourself on everything about the subject your betting on and bet with the idea that you have already lost that money so anything that comes back is gain anyways but either way I only bet when I go to Vegas and sometimes a lil bit here and there but I'm not much of a gambler

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
it just doesnt seem that steady. good friend of mine was a big gambler, he would come up a couple thousand and be on some king shit for a couple weeks, mr big baller. but then later that month he would be down a 1000 and not be in the same mood haha.