What's new

Coliseum strain choices

FreedomFGHTR

Veteran
yeah I gotta say the blue dream as well. Steller yeild potency and bag appeal. It's the commercial strain of the future that is already here...

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Surely for a Vertical / Colosseum grow you want a reasonably short Indica Dom variety ?

I am just planning my first Vertical adventure and looking at what strain I have around that will behave herself.... initial thoughts... get something that does not stretch too much, likewise, a hydro system that does not promote too much rapid vertical growth or stretching will be more manageable.....

So, for these reasons I am looking at Indica Dom plants and maybe sacrificing a little yield and speed by using Coco [drip to waste] over trying a Hazey Dom stretcher in an NFT system that may well make her bolt, e.g. put 5" SSH clones in that fly up to between 20 & 30cm when it would be better to use 5" ST3 that all go 17 to 19 cm max......... it is easier to work out vertical spacing ?

Did you ever see SoQuick's Coli or buckets?That guy is bad ass. AK-99. Having that much sativa influence is perfect. You have no veg time and they stretch up fast then bulk out. If doing strait Ak-47 it would still be good but stouter and more squat. BTW sweet tooth #3 is one of my favorite SOGers. If you have it, im jealous! Popped those beens like 8 or 9 years ago. I miss it. I always got over 2lbs a light with the ST3. And fruity too.

Latest posts

Latest posts