What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cold weather experiment (ghs cheese)

rocket high

Veteran
Hi Mossy

Yes ive read that thread it's most interesting stuff ...im going to keep 3 mothers in the near future.. when ive found the right pheno's that is , ive became a bit of a strain slag recently ... lol :biggrin: im just going to stabilize with a strain an get to know it and make life a bit easier.

rocket high

Veteran
Heres the pics of the finnished Cheese's at last i can get rid of this strain and move on to my Nirvana bubblelicious ... the Cheeses finished well considering the trouble i had with them and the outdoor plants were starting to shade them out so down they came .

picture.php

rocket high

Veteran
Yep these were the ones giving me grief with the PH .... they have been alive for 5 months or something stupid like that but only done 9 weeks and a bit in flowering, im just glad the ordeal is over now and i can concentrate on fresh stock for a change.